Windows 10: Pc connected to Internet but won’t load anything

Discus and support Pc connected to Internet but won’t load anything in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My pc has had trouble connecting to the internet ever since I first got it. We’ve been calling a tech guy almost every week to come in and fix the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jaylyen, May 9, 2021.

1. jaylyen Win User

Pc connected to Internet but won’t load anything

My pc has had trouble connecting to the internet ever since I first got it. We’ve been calling a tech guy almost every week to come in and fix the issue just for it to happen again. I was wondering why my pc says it is connected to the internet, yet it still cannot load a simple google search. My pc can only access the internet by an ethernet cord. All other devices connected to the wifi seem to work perfectly fine, and it’s just my pc that doesn’t want to work Any help would be greatly appreciated

:)

jaylyen, May 9, 2021
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Pc connected to Internet but won’t load anything [​IMG]

tamo, May 9, 2021
  3. pc won`t update

I`ve been trying to solve this problem for 3 months to no avail.

PLEASE HELP!!!

EVERY time the computer check new updates, the following message appears:

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.

My PC is connected to the internet, so this could not be the problem.

you`ve only directed me to a window link, which I don`T really understand.

Could ANYONE PLEASE send me a simple answer how I can solve this problem step by step???????

Thanks.

Arnon

ArnonZlotnik, May 9, 2021
  4. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Pc connected to Internet but won’t load anything [​IMG]

tamo, May 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Pc connected to Internet but won’t load anything - Similar Threads - connected Internet won’t

2. New Gaming PC won’t connect to Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Gaming PC won’t connect to Internet: Hi,I just got a new gaming PC and I’m currently trying to set it up but I am unable to even connect it to the internet. Only the Ethernet connection is coming up but no other wi-fi network is showing up including the one I want to use.I tried using task manager by pressing...
  3. New Gaming PC won’t connect to Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Gaming PC won’t connect to Internet: Hi,I just got a new gaming PC and I’m currently trying to set it up but I am unable to even connect it to the internet. Only the Ethernet connection is coming up but no other wi-fi network is showing up including the one I want to use.I tried using task manager by pressing...
  4. My pc won’t connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc won’t connect to the internet: Hello everyone, I’ve been having trouble connecting my pc to the internet, I get the message “no internet secured” no matter what troubleshooting methods I try. Some examples of troubleshooting methods I’ve tried are turning the router and modem on and off, using an alternate...
  5. My pc won’t connect to the internet

My pc won’t connect to the internet: Hello everyone, I’ve been having trouble connecting my pc to the internet, I get the message “no internet secured” no matter what troubleshooting methods I try. Some examples of troubleshooting methods I’ve tried are turning the router and modem on and off, using an alternate...
  6. Pc won’t load anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc won’t load anything: Hi,I have a problem with my pc. When i start it up it works fine, i log in, i wait for it to load up, as soon as its loaded up, i press my brower, it opens, but doesnt load, it also doesnt work with programs, like games i play by example Apex, Minecraft, or Steam or Origin,...
  7. Pc won’t load anything

Pc won’t load anything: Hi,I have a problem with my pc. When i start it up it works fine, i log in, i wait for it to load up, as soon as its loaded up, i press my brower, it opens, but doesnt load, it also doesnt work with programs, like games i play by example Apex, Minecraft, or Steam or Origin,...
  8. PC won’t display anything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC won’t display anything.: Hello, yesterday I had an issue where my PC suddenly stopped displaying anything and the screen went black but everything worked fine and I could hear my friends ingame. I shut off my pc scared it was a virus attack, but I think I did the wrong thin. Whenever I try to start...
  9. Pc won’t connect to internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc won’t connect to internet: Ok so I was using memtest86 to test my ram overnight and after I was done I booted to windows and I’m clicking internet and I’m not getting anything. The WiFi adapter is plugged in and everything idk what to do. submitted by /u/iClujj [link] [comments]...
  10. Won’t connect to internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Won’t connect to internet.: My laptop wont let me click on some stuff and will not let me connect to the internt, yes i have been connected before and no changes have been made with our wifi. When i used trunleshoter it says “there might be a problem with the driver for the wi-fi adapter” and “the...