Windows 10: Pc connected to organization after hard reset

Discus and support Pc connected to organization after hard reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi! I made a hard reset on my computer and after that it is connected to the organization... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by officialerkki, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Pc connected to organization after hard reset

Hi! I made a hard reset on my computer and after that it is connected to the organization

:)

officialerkki, Apr 18, 2019
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Apr 18, 2019
  3. xBruce88x Win User
    Contest! Win Hard Reset!

Bump

No one wants Hard Reset? I'm open to other suggestions for contest ideas.

maybe i got this in the wrong section... could a mod move it to the FS/FT/WTB/Giveaway section?

xBruce88x, Apr 18, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

Pc connected to organization after hard reset

GPU-Z 0.7.8 / 0.7.9 / 0.8.0 Bios reading not possible GTX670-solved with gpu-z 0.8.1

@Maban - does GPU-Z fail the same way for you the way it does for me? I.e. total system freeze/lockup, requiring a hard reset?

@W1zzard - I will try the suggested steps later today, as I am not near that PC at the moment.

Thema:

Pc connected to organization after hard reset

1. Pc connected to organization after hard reset - Similar Threads - connected organization hard

2. Pc keeps crashing after i hard reset it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc keeps crashing after i hard reset it: some times it would stay on for an hour, but then give me another bsod. I hard reset it again but now everytime i try to install windows it crashes and it loops. I figured it was the drive and tried fixing it but it just wont work...
  3. Pc keeps crashing after i hard reset it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc keeps crashing after i hard reset it: some times it would stay on for an hour, but then give me another bsod. I hard reset it again but now everytime i try to install windows it crashes and it loops. I figured it was the drive and tried fixing it but it just wont work...
  4. Pc keeps crashing after i hard reset it

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Network speed after pc hard reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network speed after pc hard reset: I just hard reset my pc and when I started re-downloading all of my apps it was taking a lot longer than before. It took me 8 hours to download destiny 2 but when I downloaded it the week before my reset it only took an hour. I’m curious on how to fix this problem....
  6. Network speed after pc hard reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network speed after pc hard reset: I just hard reset my pc and when I started re-downloading all of my apps it was taking a lot longer than before. It took me 8 hours to download destiny 2 but when I downloaded it the week before my reset it only took an hour. I’m curious on how to fix this problem....
  7. Network speed after pc hard reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. PC keeps running into a problem after hard resetting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps running into a problem after hard resetting: I recently hard reset my computer to clean it up and now every few minutes it goes to a blue screen that says "your PC ran into a problem" and it restarts. It did not do this before the reset. Is there any possible fix for this?...
  9. bad image error after hard resetting pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bad image error after hard resetting pc: [ATTACH] I also tried sfc scannow in cmd and it said found issue but couldnt fixand i hard reset my computer and reinstalled windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-image-error-after-hard-resetting-pc/1d813b4f-9b37-4fba-9eb5-4600df5c229d
  10. Pc connected to organization after hard reset.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pc connected to organization after hard reset.: My problem is that after the hard reset, the computer is connected to the organization and I don't know these e-mails and passwords https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-connected-to-organization-after-hard-reset/7330de23-0841-47de-b1e8-1b7411309a19

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc connected to organization after hard reset