Windows 10: PC constantly and randomly resets/restarts.

Discus and support PC constantly and randomly resets/restarts. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have been having this error on my PC. It keeps reoccurring and making my PC restart. I searched the net for a solution but nothing seems to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by UMM607, Jan 23, 2020.

1. UMM607 Win User

PC constantly and randomly resets/restarts.

Hello,

I have been having this error on my PC. It keeps reoccurring and making my PC restart. I searched the net for a solution but nothing seems to help. It just keeps coming back. There are two problems, each happens seconds apart from each other one is a labeled as "Error" and the other one is a "Critical"

This is my log from the Windows Event Manager

Problem 1:

The Acronis Active Protection TM Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 times. The following corrective action will be taken in 0 milliseconds: Restart the service.

Source: Service Control Manager

-<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    -<System>
    <Provider Name="Service Control Manager" Guid="{555908d1-a6d7-4695-8e1e-26931d2012f4}" EventSourceName="Service Control Manager" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="49152">7031</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8080000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreatedSystemTime="2020-01-23T14:06:30.821095000Z" />
    <EventRecordID>355471</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation/>
    <Execution ProcessID="1280" ThreadID="10716" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>My-PC</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    -<EventData>
    <Data Name="param1">Acronis Active Protection TM Service</Data>
    <Data Name="param2">1</Data>
    <Data Name="param3">0</Data>
    <Data Name="param4">1</Data>
    <Data Name="param5">Restart the service</Data>
    <Binary>4100630072006F006E0069007300410063007400690076006500500072006F00740065006300740069006F006E0053006500720076006900630065000000</Binary>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

Problem 2:

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Source: Kernel-Power

-<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    -<System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />
    <EventID>41</EventID>
    <Version>6</Version>
    <Level>1</Level>
    <Task>63</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>
    <TimeCreatedSystemTime="2020-01-23T15:06:32.199716700Z" />
    <EventRecordID>355499</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation/>
    <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>My-PC</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
    </System>
    -<EventData>
    <Data Name="BugcheckCode">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>
    <Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>
    <Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>
    <Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>
    <Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">0</Data>
    <Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data>
    <Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>
    </EventData>

</Event>

Thanks, guys, any help would be appreciated. :

:)

UMM607, Jan 23, 2020

2. PC Randomly Restarting after installing new Ram!

Tried your suggestions, but still had a restart! Also ran memtest overnight (13 hours according to memtest) and had no errors! Also ran Passmark Burn in test for a couple hours testing everything and had no errors or restart. Could fitting the new ram have triggered something to go bad like my mobo or psu?

Daryl Gill, Jan 23, 2020
  3. PC restarts randomly

In the past few weeks my PC has been restarting randomly. It seems to happen once every day to every other day. What can I do? Would a reset help?

MLeone2010, Jan 23, 2020
  4. PC constantly and randomly resets/restarts.

PC restarts randomly

In the past few weeks my PC has been restarting randomly. It seems to happen once every day to every other day. What can I do? Would a reset help?

MLeone2010, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

PC constantly and randomly resets/restarts.

1. PC constantly and randomly resets/restarts. - Similar Threads - constantly randomly resets

2. Windows Reset - Constant Restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Reset - Constant Restarting: Hi,I have a 2015 HP Notebook. 2TB. i5 processor. I recently performed complete factory reset including dataThe laptop started to restore, unfortunately the battery then died. Now for the last 2 weeks every time I turn it on, it constantly restarts alternates between black...
  3. Windows Reset - Constant Restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Reset - Constant Restarting: Hi,I have a 2015 HP Notebook. 2TB. i5 processor. I recently performed complete factory reset including dataThe laptop started to restore, unfortunately the battery then died. Now for the last 2 weeks every time I turn it on, it constantly restarts alternates between black...
  4. Windows Reset - Constant Restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. PC constantly restarts and freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC constantly restarts and freezes: I recently bought a new pc after a Windows update broke my old one. This one started to restart randomly but it didn't bother me too much, it seemed random and nothing was normally important when it did so, it always booted up quickly afterwards. But now after a day it...
  6. PC constantly restarts and freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC constantly restarts and freezes: I recently bought a new pc after a Windows update broke my old one. This one started to restart randomly but it didn't bother me too much, it seemed random and nothing was normally important when it did so, it always booted up quickly afterwards. But now after a day it...
  7. Constant PC crashes and restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant PC crashes and restarts: I seem to have narrowed it down to anytime I plug in and play with any gamepad on my pc it will crash anywhere with in 5 minutes to an hour, there are 2 errors as well as an info event that pop up in the event viewer from this everytime.Info eventUMDF reflector is unable to...
  8. PC constantly restarts

PC constantly restarts: Hi so I’ ve posted about this before, basically my computer keeps on randomly restarting, like if i had hit restart, suddenly turning off and loading the hit del to go to bios screen then windows without my actual pc turning off. I get this error in the event viewer A fatal...
  9. PC constantly restart unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC constantly restart unexpectedly: My PC frequently reboots unexpectedly Event viewer left a message: "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly." I did notice that PC restarted even on BIOS...
  10. Pc restarts constantly

Pc restarts constantly: My PC constantly restarts the problem started when I did a command prompt diagnosis and attempt to solve problem of not being able to install windows updates but could update windows defender and other software and hardware I did a fresh installation but still same problem Do...