Windows 10: PC constantly bluescreening.

Discus and support PC constantly bluescreening. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have an Acer Nitro 5 laptop from 2018. It has intel Core i5 7th gen and Nvidia GEforce GTX. Over the past couple months, it has been BSODing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Joegamerbro, Oct 1, 2020.

1. PC constantly bluescreening.

I have an Acer Nitro 5 laptop from 2018. It has intel Core i5 7th gen and Nvidia GEforce GTX. Over the past couple months, it has been BSODing constantly at least once per day. I really appreciate if anyone can help as this is a serious issue now that I have online school.

submitted by /u/Joegamerbro
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Joegamerbro, Oct 1, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Ian Ser Win User

PC constantly bluescreening.

bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

PC constantly bluescreening.

1. PC constantly bluescreening. - Similar Threads - constantly bluescreening

2. constant bluescreening with same ones. pc guy who built it doesnt have a clue whats going on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    constant bluescreening with same ones. pc guy who built it doesnt have a clue whats going on.: Hi! I've been having problems with bluescreening on my pc. I've had it since august 2023 and it's just constantly been BSOD-ing etc with similar bluescreens. I've tried most of the stuff on here, online and nothing seems to be working. The BSOD's i've been having...
  3. constant bluescreening with same ones. pc guy who built it doesnt have a clue whats going on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    constant bluescreening with same ones. pc guy who built it doesnt have a clue whats going on.: Hi! I've been having problems with bluescreening on my pc. I've had it since august 2023 and it's just constantly been BSOD-ing etc with similar bluescreens. I've tried most of the stuff on here, online and nothing seems to be working. The BSOD's i've been having...
  4. constant bluescreening with same ones. pc guy who built it doesnt have a clue whats going on.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Constant bluescreens daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant bluescreens daily: Hello I have been getting daily bluescreens mostly when playing games such as fifa/apex/palworld etc but also sometimes when idle. I have no idea how to read these minidumps so I will attach them here, pls can someone help, thanks...
  6. Constant bluescreens daily

Constant bluescreens daily: Hello I have been getting daily bluescreens mostly when playing games such as fifa/apex/palworld etc but also sometimes when idle. I have no idea how to read these minidumps so I will attach them here, pls can someone help, thanks...
  7. How to fix constant bluescreen- Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix constant bluescreen- Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: So, this just recently started happening for a week or so - at first it wasn't too bad, only once a week. Then it upped to 2-3 a week, now a day. I’ve currently tried to reset my pc, turn it on and off again, or try and close all applications to see if it would stabilize.It...
  8. How to fix constant bluescreen- Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

How to fix constant bluescreen- Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: So, this just recently started happening for a week or so - at first it wasn't too bad, only once a week. Then it upped to 2-3 a week, now a day. I’ve currently tried to reset my pc, turn it on and off again, or try and close all applications to see if it would stabilize.It...
  9. Constant Bluescreen on Zephyrus G14 out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Bluescreen on Zephyrus G14 out of nowhere: Recently I reset my laptop to use its beta function of the USB4. Everything went fine until I upgraded my Windows 11 22H2 to the latest version because my File Explorer didn't have the tabs function.The bluescreen happens immediatly after turn on my PC, and after a couple of...
  10. Constant Bluescreen on Zephyrus G14 out of nowhere

Constant Bluescreen on Zephyrus G14 out of nowhere: Recently I reset my laptop to use its beta function of the USB4. Everything went fine until I upgraded my Windows 11 22H2 to the latest version because my File Explorer didn't have the tabs function.The bluescreen happens immediatly after turn on my PC, and after a couple of...