Windows 10: PC constantly bluescreening.

Discus and support PC constantly bluescreening. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have an Acer Nitro 5 laptop from 2018. It has intel Core i5 7th gen and Nvidia GEforce GTX. Over the past couple months, it has been BSODing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Joegamerbro, Oct 1, 2020.

1. PC constantly bluescreening.

I have an Acer Nitro 5 laptop from 2018. It has intel Core i5 7th gen and Nvidia GEforce GTX. Over the past couple months, it has been BSODing constantly at least once per day. I really appreciate if anyone can help as this is a serious issue now that I have online school.

submitted by /u/Joegamerbro
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Joegamerbro, Oct 1, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Ian Ser Win User

PC constantly bluescreening.

bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

PC constantly bluescreening.

1. PC constantly bluescreening. - Similar Threads - constantly bluescreening

2. Constant game crashes and bluescreens of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant game crashes and bluescreens of death: Ever since I bought my computer at the start of 2019, I have been suffering from a large amount of game crashes and bluescreens. What would happen is that, I would be playing a game for a while , and suddenly it just crashes. If I were to relaunch the game and try and play...
  3. Constant BlueScreens - Need help understanding the cause

Constant BlueScreens - Need help understanding the cause: Hello, So for the past few weeks, I've been having BSODs. I built my PC myself about 10 months ago, all the parts are new and everything was fine for a long time. About a month back I started having a BSOD here and there so I started investigating. This is my rig: OS: Win 10...
  4. Constant Bluescreens every day - Bugcheck was: 0x00000124

Constant Bluescreens every day - Bugcheck was: 0x00000124: Hello! To start things off, I've been getting blue screens nearly every night for several months now. They started when I was playing the game "WOLCEN" and could hear my main fan going crazy, so I went to check how hot it was. Tempered glass was so hot that it burnt my hand....
  5. Constant bluescreens

Constant bluescreens: The other day i came home to find my PC bluescreened. I figured it was nothing serious as it happens sometimes. But as soon as i logged in it happened again. A few google searches told me that the file that was causing the errors was a mcafee file, and so i tried to quickly...
  6. ntoskrnl.exe constantly causing bluescreens

ntoskrnl.exe constantly causing bluescreens: Sometimes I get bluescreens for seemingly no reason and every time I check BlueScreenViewer, ntoskrnl.exe is usually what causes them. I've tried going back to stock clocks, scanned my HDD for any corrupt files and I've updated all of my drivers. I even completely uninstalled...
  7. Constant Bluescreens and Restarts: usbccgp.sys MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS

Constant Bluescreens and Restarts: usbccgp.sys MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS: Hello i hope you guys can help me out. Im getting bluescreens and restarts at least once every two days. it happens completely at random even when im just idle on the Desktop. I already reinstalled windows: Maybe there are Drivers i am missing but i installed everything...
  8. Constant Bluescreens on new PC Please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant Bluescreens on new PC Please help: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1svuoFYRucZWGvHjLGXzpIJ6fOi_-ezUV Crash files here submitted by /u/bismark1234 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/evvy4i/constant_bluescreens_on_new_pc_please_help/
  9. [Need Help] Constant Bluescreen, tried everything, desperate for help

[Need Help] Constant Bluescreen, tried everything, desperate for help: Hello, I have an issue with my PC that it continuously keep having bluescreens over the past week. Prior to this, I did have bluescreen issues but I managed to fix it after reparing some corrupt files in my system and was clean for 2 weeks. And now, I am getting the issue...
  10. Constant bluescreens

Constant bluescreens: Apparentlly it's driver related,mostly at start up, randomly in windows while having adobe programs open or league of legends in game. Used driver verifier, got the dumpfiles at: here Pls help....