Windows 10: PC constantly crashes and makes buzzy sound.

Discus and support PC constantly crashes and makes buzzy sound. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, My PC has been consistantly crashing for over a year now. It happends randomly (mostly while playing games). My screen freezes and my PC makes a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alex 110570, Jul 3, 2019.

1. PC constantly crashes and makes buzzy sound.

Hi,

My PC has been consistantly crashing for over a year now. It happends randomly (mostly while playing games). My screen freezes and my PC makes a buzzy sound. I have looked this issue up, but the awnser is almost always to replace the thermal paste of the CPU. My PC is new, so I doubt that has anything to do with it. Can anyone help me out?

This is the code string from the event viewer.

Log Name: System

Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

Date: 7/2/2019 6:58:16 PM

Event ID: 41

Task Category: (63)

Level: Critical

Keywords: (70368744177664),(2)

User: SYSTEM

Computer: Alex-PC

Description:

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />

<EventID>41</EventID>

<Version>6</Version>

<Level>1</Level>

<Task>63</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-07-02T16:58:16.043177700Z" />

<EventRecordID>19947</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />

<Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer>Alex-PC</Computer>

<Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data Name="BugcheckCode">0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>

<Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>

<Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>

<Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>

<Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>

<Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">0</Data>

<Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data>

<Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

:)

Alex 110570, Jul 3, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Gta 4 crashing constantly

Sup everyone, i seem to be having a very annoying problem. I purchased gta 4 recently and i installed it and it runs quite well, my system is listed in my specs. The problem with the game, is that about +/- 5 minutes of playing, the screen gets funny coloured squares and my whole pc crashes. I have xp sp3 installed. I have tried numerous things like clocking my cpu back to stock but to no avail. My pc is not overheating, thats for sure, i dunno. My mate just told me that it might just be a bug, but it seems strange that i bug in the game would cause my whole pc to crash. Any suggestions?

BradleyKZN, Jul 3, 2019
  4. PC constantly crashes and makes buzzy sound.

sound crashes on windows 10

Hi Diego,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing sound on your device as it crashes.

Do let us know the following information to assist you better:

• When exactly does the sound crashes?
    • Is this issue with sound confined to any specific audio files/ from website videos?

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to restart the service, set it to automatic and check if it helps.

Step 1: Stop the Windows Audio service.

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc
      , Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Windows Audio service, right click on it and click on
      Stop.
    • Restart the computer.

Step 2: Start the service and set it to automatic:

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc
      , Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Windows Audio service, right click on it and click on
      Properties.
    • Start the service, set
      Startup type to Automatic.

Step 3: I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

You may also refer to the following Microsoft Help article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/no-sound-help

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

PC constantly crashes and makes buzzy sound.

1. PC constantly crashes and makes buzzy sound. - Similar Threads - constantly crashes makes

2. PC Constantly Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Constantly Crashing: Hi,Whenever I open FiveM my PC either Blue Screens or crashes.It either provides an error for NVidia GPU issue I've reinstalled multiple times, and just crashes the game.Then it BSoD's,Then it just reboots entirely,These are the 3 occurences that happen and here is the...
  3. PC Constantly Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Constantly Crashing: Hi,I recently put in a question which is linked below, I don't know if it was closed as a solution was proposed, although it didn't completely fix the problem only stopped it from occurring as...
  4. PC crashing constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing constantly: Hey,For some time now, my PC started crashing beacuse of nvlddmkm.sys , ntoskrnl.exe and dxgkrnl.sys. I've tried:- underclocking gpu,- reinstalling new gpu drivers,- checked whole computer for any viruses there is none- i used SFC /scannow and DISM command in CMD.- updated...
  5. Constant PC crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant PC crashes: Is anyone able to take a look at a dump file for me?I am finding that my PC is constantly crashing. This morning whilst playing D4 the whole PC crashed, It didn't BSOD instead it went pixelated then switched off. I have also noticed some issues with Chrome randomly crashing...
  6. Constant PC crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant PC crashes: Is anyone able to take a look at a dump file for me?I am finding that my PC is constantly crashing. This morning whilst playing D4 the whole PC crashed, It didn't BSOD instead it went pixelated then switched off. I have also noticed some issues with Chrome randomly crashing...
  7. pc crashes constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc crashes constantly: my screen will freeze with no blue screen and i have to reboot.The problem is continuous. Pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-crashes-constantly/961eab9c-53cc-4cd4-8de9-71891fd18790
  8. Pc Constantly crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc Constantly crashing: My pc has been crashing a lot the past few days and i don't get why. Basically it randomly freezes and after some time reboots itself. I'll provide a dmp file to check, here's the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wtu7iM_Tu2iDL_2Ths_x3FuL8hZgJvwZ/view?usp=sharing...
  9. audio sounds buzzy or triples in sound.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio sounds buzzy or triples in sound.: i think it is probably driver doing this, but sometines when i am playing a game, or simply watching a video, or even playing some music, the audio gets either buzzy or it triples each sound making something, basically if i played the letter a sound, it wouldnt be just A, it...
  10. constant pc crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    constant pc crashes: About a month ago I fully upgraded my pc. I installed a 2070 rtx super, with a ryzen 5 3600 cpu, on an msi tomahawk B450 max mobo. I also installed more memory, 16g ram and 500g ssd. I'm under the impression that my pc is fairly beefy, but i cant play any game at medium...