Windows 10: PC constantly crashing/freezing

Discus and support PC constantly crashing/freezing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I built this computer a few months ago, without any prior experience in building computers. I know I have made mistakes while building it, but I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 23eddies, Oct 29, 2020.

1. 23eddies Win User

PC constantly crashing/freezing

I built this computer a few months ago, without any prior experience in building computers. I know I have made mistakes while building it, but I can't pinpoint what the problem is. I do not have the time to completely rebuild my computer. My computer has always been crashing a lot, but recently it began to crash more often, and sometimes, it even freezes.

Below includes minidump and system information:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1apvCh_AuIL3GOIal34m8pEQ0ObnX8x3D?usp=sharing

:)

23eddies, Oct 29, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 29, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Oct 29, 2020
  4. PC constantly crashing/freezing

Gta 4 crashing constantly

Sup everyone, i seem to be having a very annoying problem. I purchased gta 4 recently and i installed it and it runs quite well, my system is listed in my specs. The problem with the game, is that about +/- 5 minutes of playing, the screen gets funny coloured squares and my whole pc crashes. I have xp sp3 installed. I have tried numerous things like clocking my cpu back to stock but to no avail. My pc is not overheating, thats for sure, i dunno. My mate just told me that it might just be a bug, but it seems strange that i bug in the game would cause my whole pc to crash. Any suggestions?

BradleyKZN, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

PC constantly crashing/freezing

1. PC constantly crashing/freezing - Similar Threads - constantly crashing freezing

2. PC Constantly Freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Constantly Freezes: I'm tearing my hair out trying to figure this out. I've seen other posts that describe a similar issue that may be caused by Windows 11. My PC will just freeze and be completely unresponsive. The monitors will stay on, but the mouse won't move and audio stops immediately. The...
  3. PC Constantly Freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Constantly Freezes: I'm tearing my hair out trying to figure this out. I've seen other posts that describe a similar issue that may be caused by Windows 11. My PC will just freeze and be completely unresponsive. The monitors will stay on, but the mouse won't move and audio stops immediately. The...
  4. Constant PC crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant PC crashes: Is anyone able to take a look at a dump file for me?I am finding that my PC is constantly crashing. This morning whilst playing D4 the whole PC crashed, It didn't BSOD instead it went pixelated then switched off. I have also noticed some issues with Chrome randomly crashing...
  5. Constant BSOD crashes and freezing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD crashes and freezing.: Greetings, I've started having constant bluescreens and random freezing from about a few weeks ago. They are related to ntoskrnl.exe, and the bug check varies from time to time but it's generally limited to MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a, IRLQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0a,...
  6. PC Constantly freezing and crashes afterwards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Constantly freezing and crashes afterwards: HI Everyone, Writing here as a last resort as i have been facing this issue for over 2 months now with no solutions of any kind. I recently got custom built PC as per below spec: Intel I9 10900K Nvidia RTX 3080 G-Skill 32 GBP RAM 3600 MSI Z490 Unify Corsair 850 gold...
  7. Windows 10 gaming pc constant freezing and crashing

Windows 10 gaming pc constant freezing and crashing: I've been at it for 2 full days now, tried everything in the book and on every forum i can find. CANNOT get the pc to run for more then 10 minutes at a time without a crash of some sort. The only event in the logs is a dcom 10005 1084 error something to do with COMsysapp. No...
  8. Constant Freezing of PC

Constant Freezing of PC: Hi, I experience Freezing from time to time and upon checking with "View Reliance History", it says it's a hardware error. Please see the log below and hope someone can help me understand the problem with a solution. Thank you Log Source Windows Summary Hardware...
  9. constant pc crashes

constant pc crashes: About a month ago I fully upgraded my pc. I installed a 2070 rtx super, with a ryzen 5 3600 cpu, on an msi tomahawk B450 max mobo. I also installed more memory, 16g ram and 500g ssd. I'm under the impression that my pc is fairly beefy, but i cant play any game at medium...
  10. Constant PC crashing/freezing

in Windows 10 Support
    Constant PC crashing/freezing: Hello! Brief description of problem: Over the past few months my PC has been randomly crashing/freezing. It doesn't seem to matter how large of a load it is trying to take on; whether i'm only writing a paper while listening to music, or i'm playing Counter Strike on one...