Windows 10: PC Constantly Crashing. How to fix?

Discus and support PC Constantly Crashing. How to fix? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Matthew Kirby1, Aug 6, 2022.

1. PC Constantly Crashing. How to fix?

******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except.Typically the address is just plain bad or it is pointing at freed memory.Arg

:)

Matthew Kirby1, Aug 6, 2022

2. Gta 4 crashing constantly

Sup everyone, i seem to be having a very annoying problem. I purchased gta 4 recently and i installed it and it runs quite well, my system is listed in my specs. The problem with the game, is that about +/- 5 minutes of playing, the screen gets funny coloured squares and my whole pc crashes. I have xp sp3 installed. I have tried numerous things like clocking my cpu back to stock but to no avail. My pc is not overheating, thats for sure, i dunno. My mate just told me that it might just be a bug, but it seems strange that i bug in the game would cause my whole pc to crash. Any suggestions?

BradleyKZN, Aug 6, 2022
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Naki, Aug 6, 2022
  4. peach1971 Win User

PC Constantly Crashing. How to fix?

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

PC Constantly Crashing. How to fix?

1. PC Constantly Crashing. How to fix? - Similar Threads - Constantly Crashing fix

2. PC crashing constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing constantly: Hey,For some time now, my PC started crashing beacuse of nvlddmkm.sys , ntoskrnl.exe and dxgkrnl.sys. I've tried:- underclocking gpu,- reinstalling new gpu drivers,- checked whole computer for any viruses there is none- i used SFC /scannow and DISM command in CMD.- updated...
  3. Constant PC crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant PC crashes: Is anyone able to take a look at a dump file for me?I am finding that my PC is constantly crashing. This morning whilst playing D4 the whole PC crashed, It didn't BSOD instead it went pixelated then switched off. I have also noticed some issues with Chrome randomly crashing...
  4. Constant PC crashes

Constant PC crashes: Is anyone able to take a look at a dump file for me?I am finding that my PC is constantly crashing. This morning whilst playing D4 the whole PC crashed, It didn't BSOD instead it went pixelated then switched off. I have also noticed some issues with Chrome randomly crashing...
  5. how to fix games constantly crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix games constantly crashing?: most of my installed games crash on opening. I thought it was fixed after I updated all my drivers however that hasn't appeared to work this time. I was told to look at MSinfo to work out the issue but I don't understand how to fix the faults. there are multiple "faulting...
  6. how to fix games constantly crashing?

how to fix games constantly crashing?: most of my installed games crash on opening. I thought it was fixed after I updated all my drivers however that hasn't appeared to work this time. I was told to look at MSinfo to work out the issue but I don't understand how to fix the faults. there are multiple "faulting...
  7. PC Constantly Crashing. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Constantly Crashing. How to fix?: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be...
  8. How to fix constant Windows 10 crashes?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix constant Windows 10 crashes?: Hi, Recently my PC has been crashing beyond control and it seems like I tried every available way to repair it. It started happening 3 days ago after I updated Windows 10 to version 20H2. The crashes occured while just using the computer, suddenly everything freezes, there...
  9. How to fix Constant crashes/BSOD on Gaming PC

How to fix Constant crashes/BSOD on Gaming PC: PC Specs CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Six-Core Processor, 3600 Mhx, 6 Cores, 12 Logical Processors Motherboard - AsRock B450 Gaming K4 RAM - GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB 2 x 8GB 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3000 PC4 24000 BiOS version/date - American Megatrends Inc P3.10 3/7/2019 GPU -...
  10. constant pc crashes

constant pc crashes: About a month ago I fully upgraded my pc. I installed a 2070 rtx super, with a ryzen 5 3600 cpu, on an msi tomahawk B450 max mobo. I also installed more memory, 16g ram and 500g ssd. I'm under the impression that my pc is fairly beefy, but i cant play any game at medium...