Windows 10: pc constantly throwing me back to login screen

Discus and support pc constantly throwing me back to login screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; PC constantly throwing me back to login screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BiC19, Jun 7, 2020.

1. BiC19 Win User

pc constantly throwing me back to login screen

PC constantly throwing me back to login screen

:)

BiC19, Jun 7, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Jun 7, 2020
  4. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

1. pc constantly throwing me back to login screen - Similar Threads - constantly throwing login

2. My pc don't allow me to enter password and throws me back to home screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc don't allow me to enter password and throws me back to home screen: While I try to click on the screen to enter password it suddenly throws me to home screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-dont-allow-me-to-enter-password-and-throws/5f3e802b-6ca2-4951-8aa4-c23264e13761
  3. My pc don't allow me to enter password and throws me back to home screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc don't allow me to enter password and throws me back to home screen: While I try to click on the screen to enter password it suddenly throws me to home screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-dont-allow-me-to-enter-password-and-throws/5f3e802b-6ca2-4951-8aa4-c23264e13761
  4. My pc don't allow me to enter password and throws me back to home screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. My pc randomly restarts and brings me back to the login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc randomly restarts and brings me back to the login screen: Hello, I have recently updated my computer within the past 2 days, which I think is the reasons for my current issue but I am UNSURE so I came here to find out. This is when my computer started to act up a day after the update. My pc randomly restarts and brings me back to...
  6. My pc randomly restarts and brings me back to the login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc randomly restarts and brings me back to the login screen: Hello, I have recently updated my computer within the past 2 days, which I think is the reasons for my current issue but I am UNSURE so I came here to find out. This is when my computer started to act up a day after the update. My pc randomly restarts and brings me back to...
  7. My pc randomly restarts and brings me back to the login screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Can't login to Windows 10, throws me back to login screen

Can't login to Windows 10, throws me back to login screen: I cant login to my MS accoint on my PC, it throws me back to the login screen right away. No error message nno nothing. This is the second time this is happening. The last time I wasn't able to recover the account = all files were gone!!...
  9. Windows 10 login brings me back to the lock screen.

Windows 10 login brings me back to the lock screen.: Last night, I shut down and updated my computer. This morning I turned it on and once I put my password in, the screen would flicker black and then take me back to the lock screen. I've been trying to fix this for 5 hours now and I am unable to get into the windows recovery...
  10. Login Screen Constantly Flashing =

Login Screen Constantly Flashing =: Hello, I turned on my computer today, and I can't login to my machine. It constantly flickers between the date and the login screen. I can't even start my windows in safe mode due to this issue. I've attached a video below to show what I'm currently experiencing....