Windows 10: PC contect to the internet but doesnt has internet

Discus and support PC contect to the internet but doesnt has internet in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi today i opened my laptop and when i wanted to open steam i got a error code error code 130 didnt thought much of this but then in a game it also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dekaazergames, Sep 26, 2022.

1. PC contect to the internet but doesnt has internet

Hi today i opened my laptop and when i wanted to open steam i got a error code error code 130 didnt thought much of this but then in a game it also wouldnt want to contect to the internet and also the browser says im not connected but i am connected with wifi and it says "connected" idk how and why this is the only thing i did what just put my laptop into stand by mode like i do sometimes and never had this problem also,I tried the following things:Multiple restarts and shut dows Network resetAnd the methods of: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fixed-windows-10-wifi-conn

:)

dekaazergames, Sep 26, 2022
  2. SUB
    SuB Win User

Is it possible to share internet connection via remote desktop?

RDP is not capable of Internet sharing, so you can't share Internet using RDP with standard applications. There are many way to share Internet from a Windows box to another one. I suggest you to use VPN. You should do following steps:

1. Run VPN Server on your server with unlimited internet access
    2. Connect to VPN server from your limited computer

3. Can't access to internet

Hi Xuan,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    internet connection troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the internet issue is resolved.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting
      and select the top most search result.

• Click on View all from the left side panel of the window.

• Select Internet Connections,
      click on Advanced and check
      Apply repairs automatically
      option.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    uninstall the network adapter
    driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Uninstall
      option.

• Restart the PC to install the network adapters automatically and check if the changes are effective.

Step 3: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    update the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Update
      option.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Sep 26, 2022
  4. mixa Win User

PC contect to the internet but doesnt has internet

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

PC contect to the internet but doesnt has internet wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

Thema:

PC contect to the internet but doesnt has internet

1. PC contect to the internet but doesnt has internet - Similar Threads - contect internet doesnt

2. Internet doesnt work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet doesnt work: When i connect to to internet it says no internet but internet works but i cant use microsoft things https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-doesnt-work/c391b5e6-be6f-4ae9-990c-eda7317b6444
  3. Internet doesnt work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internet doesnt work: When i connect to to internet it says no internet but internet works but i cant use microsoft things https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-doesnt-work/c391b5e6-be6f-4ae9-990c-eda7317b6444
  4. New Pc doesnt show internets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Pc doesnt show internets: I just got a new pc and its not showing any available networks but my ethernet works. Im on Windows 10.My motherboard is prime b660m-a d4 idk if this helps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-pc-doesnt-show-internets/16e0bf0b-1aea-44be-8e12-9dc9c20ba786
  5. New Pc doesnt show internets

New Pc doesnt show internets: I just got a new pc and its not showing any available networks but my ethernet works. Im on Windows 10.My motherboard is prime b660m-a d4 idk if this helps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-pc-doesnt-show-internets/16e0bf0b-1aea-44be-8e12-9dc9c20ba786
  6. New Pc doesnt show internets

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Internet doesnt "exist"

Internet doesnt "exist": I cant access internet. I tried pressing the menu on the bottom right but no internet ui is shown. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-doesnt-exist/a94439c0-2a0a-42b1-a3df-885e5ad086b6
  8. PC contect to the internet but doesnt has internet

PC contect to the internet but doesnt has internet: Hi today i opened my laptop and when i wanted to open steam i got a error code error code 130 didnt thought much of this but then in a game it also wouldnt want to contect to the internet and also the browser says im not connected but i am connected with wifi and it says...
  9. PC contect to the internet but doesnt has internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC contect to the internet but doesnt has internet: Hi today i opened my laptop and when i wanted to open steam i got a error code error code 130 didnt thought much of this but then in a game it also wouldnt want to contect to the internet and also the browser says im not connected but i am connected with wifi and it says...
  10. Dpc watchdog violation when contecting to internet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dpc watchdog violation when contecting to internet: So whenever I boot up my pc and it attempts to connect to the internet I get the dpc watchdog violation error, however sometimes when it boots it just doesn't connect to the wifi but I am able to connect to my phonew mobile hotspot but as soon as my connect to my wifi it...