Windows 10: pc continues to need to ask for parent permission despite not being in a family

Discus and support pc continues to need to ask for parent permission despite not being in a family in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; hi i recently installed a game and was trying to play it on my computer but i kept getting notifications say i needed to ask for parent permission. to... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Sam Reuter, Feb 17, 2023.

1. pc continues to need to ask for parent permission despite not being in a family

hi i recently installed a game and was trying to play it on my computer but i kept getting notifications say i needed to ask for parent permission. to solve this i first tried allowing the game through a parents email, that didn't work . i then uninstalled the game and then reinstalled it and that still didn't work. i then tried removing the content restrictions from my account. it still didn't work, i again tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. it still didn't work i then removed my self from the family and it still doesn't work. again tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game , s

:)

Sam Reuter, Feb 17, 2023
  2. Clark Ari Win User

Cannot Open Google Chrome or Mozilla FireFox - Need Parent Permission error after leaving microsoft family

We appreciate that you perform the steps we've provided. It seems that your account is still included
    in your parent's account family list as a child. To further isolate your issue, we'd like to know if you already asked your parent to log in to their account and check if you're still included on their family list. Yes, kindly remove yourself to
    the family and check if there will be any changes.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Clark Ari, Feb 17, 2023
  3. JoeAviles Win User
    Family Features Ask A Parent for Permission. I am the parent Win 10

I am trying to install a program and it says I need to ask a parent for permission. I am the parent and signed into a parent account.

JoeAviles, Feb 17, 2023
  4. pc continues to need to ask for parent permission despite not being in a family

Microsoft family features are asking permission to use Google Chrome

I am experiencing the same problem. These suggestions did NOT fix the problem. I am using a parent administrator account however whenever I attempt to open any browser other than Microsoft edge I am prompted to a window telling e that I must ask permission
    via email from a parent user despite being a parent user. Please get back to me on the issue and how I can fix it.

Thank you

LiamGillis, Feb 17, 2023
Thema:

pc continues to need to ask for parent permission despite not being in a family

1. pc continues to need to ask for parent permission despite not being in a family - Similar Threads - continues need ask

2. pc continues to need to ask for parent permission despite not being in a family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc continues to need to ask for parent permission despite not being in a family: hi i recently installed a game and was trying to play it on my computer but i kept getting notifications say i needed to ask for parent permission. to solve this i first tried allowing the game through a parents email, that didn't work . i then uninstalled the game and then...
  3. pc continues to need to ask for parent permission despite not being in a family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc continues to need to ask for parent permission despite not being in a family: hi i recently installed a game and was trying to play it on my computer but i kept getting notifications say i needed to ask for parent permission. to solve this i first tried allowing the game through a parents email, that didn't work . i then uninstalled the game and then...
  4. asked parent permission despite being adult

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    asked parent permission despite being adult: I am an 18 year old man but my microsoft account keeps asking for parent permission and i have no clue where it even sends the message, not to mention i am set to being 18 on my account and am not set to a child account...
  5. asked parent permission despite being adult

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asked parent permission despite being adult: I am an 18 year old man but my microsoft account keeps asking for parent permission and i have no clue where it even sends the message, not to mention i am set to being 18 on my account and am not set to a child account...
  6. asked parent permission despite being adult

7. Being asked for parental permission when I am 22 and do not have any family members...

Being asked for parental permission when I am 22 and do not have any family members...: I am being shown this webpage when I try to click on an apartment listing. My account is not connected to anyone else's, and I am 22 years old. This is incredibly inconvenient as I am trying to find a place to live. Why is this happening and how do I make it stop?...
  8. Asking for parental permission...?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Asking for parental permission...?: I tried to open Firefox this morning, and was greeted with a tab telling me to ask for permission from an adult in my family. Not only am I 18 and NOT in a Microsoft family, this wasn’t happening even yesterday. I have no idea how to fix this, and any help online I’ve has not...
  9. Need to ask for parental permission to use app despite me being an adult..

Need to ask for parental permission to use app despite me being an adult..: I installed google chrome on my laptop so I could play some browser game that don't work on Microsoft edge. and despite the face that I am an adult and Microsoft says that my account it a adult account every time I go to run chrome it says it has to ask for parental...
  10. Adult account being asked for parental consent - Microsoft Family

Adult account being asked for parental consent - Microsoft Family: I have someone on my family account that is an adult, when he tries and access certain items he gets notifications he cannot due to parental controls. I never see any emails saying he is asking or notifications, etc. But none the less he is an adult and can access any of...