Windows 10: PC continues to reboot in a loop after windows update

Discus and support PC continues to reboot in a loop after windows update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, I am having issues with my Acer PC after a windows 10 update. PC going into a reboot loop. I can go into the bios using del/f12 keys but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HellyMolly, Jun 26, 2020.

1. PC continues to reboot in a loop after windows update

Hi there,

I am having issues with my Acer PC after a windows 10 update. PC going into a reboot loop. I can go into the bios using del/f12 keys but have failed to reboot from hard-drive, removal device and usb etc so no avail. PC keeps saying its trying to go back to last windows 10 it was at and repair drive but seems not to be doing so. I cannot get into safe mode either. Is there any way I can retrieve the files off pc? The hard-drive has already been replaced and seems like it has to be replaced again. PC is 7 years old.

Any advice?

Thanks

:)

HellyMolly, Jun 26, 2020
  2. Sharief K Win User

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Jun 26, 2020
  3. ##solved##stuck in the "failed to configure updates" reboot Loop. HELP me please

As the title says, my nephews PC is stuck in the Reboot "failed to configure updates" loop. Safe mode DOESNT help, it just keeps looping. anyone have a Solution for this?

Windows 7

i dont know the update, its a dell optiplex 7010

jboydgolfer, Jun 26, 2020
  4. PC continues to reboot in a loop after windows update

HD7 reboot loop during update

I am facing this issue of reboot loop whenever I try to update the phone. It goes into a reboot loop after step 6 of upgrade and does this for an hour.

SachinNigam, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

PC continues to reboot in a loop after windows update

1. PC continues to reboot in a loop after windows update - Similar Threads - continues reboot loop

2. Reboot loop after aborting Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reboot loop after aborting Windows Update: My Windows 10 is stuck in a reboot loop after aborting Windows Update. BIOS and dual booting are still accessible indeed I am posting this question through my Ubuntu installation, but booting Windows causes the loop. The computer will turn off several seconds after the "Press...
  3. PC boot loop after reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC boot loop after reboot: I was trying to restart my PC and it rebooted and was doing its disk check for the boot drive. After that the PC boot logo spun for a few minutes, froze and then rebooted and did the same thing and you don't want to get out of that boot cycle.Any help would be appreciated....
  4. PC boot loop after reboot

PC boot loop after reboot: I was trying to restart my PC and it rebooted and was doing its disk check for the boot drive. After that, the PC boot logo spun for a few seconds, froze, and then rebooted and did the same. Any help would be appreciated....
  5. PC boot loop after reboot

PC boot loop after reboot: I was trying to restart my PC and it rebooted and was doing its disk check for the boot drive. After that, the PC boot logo spun for a few seconds, froze, and then rebooted and did the same. Any help would be appreciated....
  6. PC loops in Bios continually after update yesterday

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC loops in Bios continually after update yesterday: Ran latest update, upon finishing , system auto booted, then , blue screen "repairing" that finished then starts just continual boot in BIOS, gets to VDI data........ then starts again. Ran repair CD tried auto repair, tried restore point , system says there are no restore...
  7. Bitlocker troubleshooting: continuous reboot loop

Bitlocker troubleshooting: continuous reboot loop: Tired to resolver using this - https://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/18671.bitlocker-troubleshooting-continuous-reboot-loop-with-bitlocker-recovery-on-a-slate-device.aspx This didn't help. How do i resolve this issue? [IMG]...
  8. Update causing continuous reboot loop

Update causing continuous reboot loop: After installing the latest 10 update (which seemed huge and extra slow to dl) my PC is stuck continuously rebooting before desktop is reached. And before you ask again, No it doesn't reach desktop status & also No I shouldn't need/have to download windows from another...
  9. Stuck in a continuous loop of rebooting the computer

Stuck in a continuous loop of rebooting the computer: I have been trying to reboot my computer. Ive gotten to the 100% completion of the restarting of windows, but it now continues to power off, power back on, load, flash same picture, and repeat again. It has been doing this for the past 24 hours. How do i fix this?...
  10. PC reboot loop after update to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    PC reboot loop after update to Windows 10: Good morning everyone, I was using a machine with Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit, and it was working perfect till the day I upgraded to Windows 10. First, I had a few problems during the update, probably due to the not updated (with the last drivers) nVidia card. My specs:...