Windows 10: PC continues to Restart on its own.

Discus and support PC continues to Restart on its own. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, So, I've had this issue start about a month ago and have not found a solution for it as of yet. My PC restarts on its own. I've searched for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BobbyRivera, May 9, 2019.

1. PC continues to Restart on its own.

Hello,

So, I've had this issue start about a month ago and have not found a solution for it as of yet. My PC restarts on its own. I've searched for reasons online and the only thing I've found was that the issue is caused by a system failure/errors and to search Event Viewer to see if there are system failures/errors.

Doing so, it appears that every time I log onto my PC, an error occurs, but, the PC doesn't restart at that moment. It restarts on its own anywhere from 2 to 6 hours later.

The Event Viewer shows:

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160}

and APPID

{9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276}

to the user DESKTOP-A5RVFV1\my name here SID (S-1-5-21-1994672424-3002701787-1838901201-1003) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

I'm not computer savvy and don't understand this or if this is the reason for the restarts.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

:)

BobbyRivera, May 9, 2019

2. pc attempting to restart continually

Hello Malcolm,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and we regret for the inconvenience. Let me assist you.

Now, to be able to understand the issue better, let us know a few more details on the below questions.

• What is the make and model of the PC you are referring to?
    • What was the host operating system installed in your PC? If you performed Windows 10 upgrade, was it via Media Creation Tool or through Windows update?
    • Did you make any recent hardware/software changes to the computer, prior to the issue?
    • Did you notice if Windows is trying to configure any settings before failing or crashing out?
    • Do you receive any error messages in the subsequent restart after Windows fails to load at the first instance?
    • Are you able to start the computer normally in Safe Mode with Networking?

(This is a diagnostic step towards identifying and isolating any particular cause to the issue.)

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

If you are able to boot the computer normally, I suggest you to check for particular event IDs in the Event Viewer which can help us to ascertain the cause of the issue.

To view activities in Windows, I suggest you to open the Event Viewer. To do so, follow the below steps.

• Go to the Control Panel and choose to click on the
      Administrative Tools icon.
    • The above action will open up a new window of the Administrative Tools where you will see the
      Event Viewer.

Write to us with the updated status and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, May 9, 2019
  3. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, May 9, 2019
  4. Terrypin Win User

PC continues to Restart on its own.

Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

PC continues to Restart on its own. [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

PC continues to Restart on its own. [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, May 9, 2019
Thema:

PC continues to Restart on its own.

1. PC continues to Restart on its own. - Similar Threads - continues Restart own

2. Why does my pc continue to restart on its own saying it ran into a problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my pc continue to restart on its own saying it ran into a problem: My pc keeps running into and error and restarting. Pls what might be the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-pc-continue-to-restart-on-its-own/b20fb005-00e3-4fde-8b89-e861945b6ad3
  3. Why does my pc continue to restart on its own saying it ran into a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my pc continue to restart on its own saying it ran into a problem: My pc keeps running into and error and restarting. Pls what might be the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-pc-continue-to-restart-on-its-own/b20fb005-00e3-4fde-8b89-e861945b6ad3
  4. Why does my pc continue to restart on its own saying it ran into a problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My PC keeps restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keeps restarting on its own: My PC keeps restarting whenever I do a sertain action: like copying or right-click in the command prompt.If anyone knows the answer please help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-restarting-on-its-own/56dcc7a3-d1ad-4c6a-8927-a7ce4a82c32f
  6. PC RESTARTING ON ITS OWN

PC RESTARTING ON ITS OWN: hi, i just bought a new laptop. i've been using it for a week now and suddenly IT JUST RESTARTED ON ITS OWN!!! what do u think might be the problem? thanks in advance....
  7. Pc Blue Screen Or Restarting On Its Own

Pc Blue Screen Or Restarting On Its Own: So since this morning my pc has constantly not been able to load into windows properly it either straight up freezes, It restarts itself or blue screen does anyone have any clue why this is happening...
  8. PC keeps freezing then restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC keeps freezing then restarting on its own: Hi, I've had this issue for a while and I don't know what's causing it, at first I used to think this issue comes up whenever I play online games but eventually it just happens randomly. I formatted my PC and the issue persisted, I tried to run diagnostics and see if my RAM...
  9. PC restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC restarting on its own: Product: HP Elite 7500 Series MT Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) I am desperate. My PC restarts on its own all of a sudden while I am working, once or twice a day, even if in Windows Update I set those hours as working hours. There is no error message. It...
  10. PC restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Support
    PC restarting on its own: I shut my desktop and printer off last night because of storm forecast. After shutting down I walked by and noticed my computer was on. So I shut it down again and this time waited for it to go black. I thought it had shut down. I came in this morning to start it and...