Windows 10: PC continues to shut down during start up.

Discus and support PC continues to shut down during start up. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been having this trouble for quite some time now, and have done what was suggested. It still continues to shut down during the first start up I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DylanW94, Oct 23, 2018.

1. DylanW94 Win User

PC continues to shut down during start up.

I have been having this trouble for quite some time now, and have done what was suggested. It still continues to shut down during the first start up I do after it has been off for an hour or so.

I have posted viewer files like asked.

I have changed quick start up to slow start up.

It still happens.

:)

DylanW94, Oct 23, 2018

2. Acer PC continually rebooting and not starting Windows 10

Hi,

Windows 8.1 OS was upgraded recently to Windows 10 on an Acer Tower PC. All seemed fine but when the PC was restarted the next day, the PC kept rebooting and did not start up Windows 10. Continual rebooting and then eventually the PC shuts down.

What solution is there please to resolve this problem? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

MistyDay59, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Phenom 9850BE low voltage overclocking results!

well if your going to continue with overclocking, i suggest doing the baby steps thing heh. good luck with the overclocking

eidairaman1, Oct 23, 2018
  4. PC continues to shut down during start up.

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

PC continues to shut down during start up.

1. PC continues to shut down during start up. - Similar Threads - continues shut down

2. During reset was pc shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    During reset was pc shut down: Hello, I have a problem with my pc. During reseting my pc fall down electric and pc was shut down. After that, everytime when i trying to finish reset showed me this. Can somebody help me what i shoud do?...
  3. During reset was pc shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    During reset was pc shut down: Hello, I have a problem with my pc. During reseting my pc fall down electric and pc was shut down. After that, everytime when i trying to finish reset showed me this. Can somebody help me what i shoud do?...
  4. PC Shutting Down During Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Shutting Down During Games: Hi All,I've been having some issues over the last few months with my PC completely shutting down when I play games. It is quite a high end and relatively new system so wouldn't expect the system being able to handle any games to be the problem. I've tried formatting the...
  5. PC Shutting Down During Games

PC Shutting Down During Games: Hi All,I've been having some issues over the last few months with my PC completely shutting down when I play games. It is quite a high end and relatively new system so wouldn't expect the system being able to handle any games to be the problem. I've tried formatting the...
  6. PC Shutting Down During Games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC is shutting down during Windows update

PC is shutting down during Windows update: Hello.I am having trouble whilst updating my windows to the latest version. First off, when I 'check for updates' it continuously searches for an update and never manages to find it. I have had to update it from the Windows 10 update assistant.Once I begin downloading the...
  8. pc shut down during reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    pc shut down during reset: hi all, was resetting my windows 10 pc when the thing shut down (probably from overheating) and it now says I need to reinstall my BCD. does anyone know where I can find the place to do that? submitted by /u/murderducky1 [link] [comments]...
  9. PC shutting down during update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC shutting down during update: Hi i've been trying to update my win from 10240 to 2004 with both the media tool iso & update assistant but both times the PC shut down at 48% and then undoing changes. here is the log if it can help 2020-08-16 16:08:57, Error MOUPG...
  10. Labtop starting up then shutting down

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Labtop starting up then shutting down: Every time I try to turn on my computer it starts up but when I try to install Windows 10 on it it keeps its at 64% and then it shuts down and then it goes over the same process what should I do about this...