Windows 10: Pc COntrol Pannel

Discus and support Pc COntrol Pannel in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i have a question witha download called java, i downloaded it for minecraft so i can have a boost in fps but i need to acess it from contral panel and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JacksonBlackford, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Pc COntrol Pannel

i have a question witha download called java, i downloaded it for minecraft so i can have a boost in fps but i need to acess it from contral panel and its not popping up in the control pannel here is the video i found it form: https://youtu.be/QSXogXy2tUY

:)

JacksonBlackford, Jan 1, 2021
  2. mpguchii Win User

[PROBLEM] GT630m Not Opening nVidia Control Pannel

Yep, its show in control pannel.

mpguchii, Jan 1, 2021
  3. related to control pannel

i am using window 10

and i am not able to see languge icon in control pannel because i want to use remingtion gail layout so i want to change an input method

sachin 036, Jan 1, 2021
  4. Mala_S Win User

Pc COntrol Pannel

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

Pc COntrol Pannel

1. Pc COntrol Pannel - Similar Threads - COntrol Pannel

2. What exactly does changing a password with control pannel remove

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What exactly does changing a password with control pannel remove: I was going through those apps like command prompt and using it for the msg * function when I found control panel. I noticed that I could change passwords without knowing them. I noticed that the text says that the user will lose all EFS-encrypted files, personal...
  3. What exactly does changing a password with control pannel remove

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What exactly does changing a password with control pannel remove: I was going through those apps like command prompt and using it for the msg * function when I found control panel. I noticed that I could change passwords without knowing them. I noticed that the text says that the user will lose all EFS-encrypted files, personal...
  4. cannot change password using command prompt or control pannel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot change password using command prompt or control pannel: cannot change password using command prompt it says "The system is not authoritative for the specified account and therefore cannot complete the operation. Please retry the operation using the provider associated with this account. If this is an online provider please use the...
  5. cannot change password using command prompt or control pannel

cannot change password using command prompt or control pannel: cannot change password using command prompt it says "The system is not authoritative for the specified account and therefore cannot complete the operation. Please retry the operation using the provider associated with this account. If this is an online provider please use the...
  6. How to block access to Settings App and Control Pannel for non-admin user with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to block access to Settings App and Control Pannel for non-admin user with Windows 11?: I'm setting up a new Windows 11 laptop for my child and want to block access to Settings, and Control Panel for his account. I setup the laptop with my account as the Admin and then setup an account for my child and designated it as a Child account.I have setup Microsoft...
  7. How to block access to Settings App and Control Pannel for non-admin user with Windows 11?

How to block access to Settings App and Control Pannel for non-admin user with Windows 11?: I'm setting up a new Windows 11 laptop for my child and want to block access to Settings, and Control Panel for his account. I setup the laptop with my account as the Admin and then setup an account for my child and designated it as a Child account.I have setup Microsoft...
  8. Colors extremely washed/Cannot use Nvidia control pannel

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Colors extremely washed/Cannot use Nvidia control pannel: This happened after the update, night mode isnt on but it looks as though something has put a blue light filter on both of my monitors. Not only that, but for some reason no Nvidia control pannel seems to have stopped working; I can change the setting but no contrast,...
  9. Microsoft store not opening and missing in apps and features , in control pannel

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not opening and missing in apps and features , in control pannel: hi iam having a severe problem in launching microsoft store I tried to reset it and for the first time I found it so I reset it and after restarting i saw that setting and also store not opening and I restarted again and settings opened and I found that ms store is not...
  10. Email notification pop-up from control pannel

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email notification pop-up from control pannel: When PC is started, after few minutes a message pop-up written that " there is no email program associated to perform requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the default programs control panel." why this...