Windows 10: PC Controller

Discus and support PC Controller in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Does a performance game pad affect game play ? 122525 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by teots, Nov 29, 2018.

1. teots Win User

PC Controller

Does a performance game pad affect game play ?

:)

teots, Nov 29, 2018

2. Oblivion PC Xbox controller

Could someone suggest a way to use my xbox controller with the pc version of oblivion?

greenhouse, Nov 29, 2018
  3. STEvil Win User
    Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Nov 29, 2018
  4. PC Controller

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

PC Controller

1. PC Controller - Similar Threads - Controller

2. Newly bought xbox one controller not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newly bought xbox one controller not working on windows 10: I have a liscened version of windows 10 and cannot use my xbox one wireless controller i just bought. Im connected via usb-c cable and it is not being registered by windows. Ive downloaded the xbox accessories app and it does not appear and can not find it under device...
  3. Newly bought xbox one controller not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Newly bought xbox one controller not working on windows 10: I have a liscened version of windows 10 and cannot use my xbox one wireless controller i just bought. Im connected via usb-c cable and it is not being registered by windows. Ive downloaded the xbox accessories app and it does not appear and can not find it under device...
  4. Newly bought xbox one controller not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I'm having trouble with my Sound, video and game controllers drivers how to solve it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having trouble with my Sound, video and game controllers drivers how to solve it?: Hey everyone, it's Davis. I'm having some tech troubles and could really use some help. First off, my volume control is acting up. No matter what I do, it stays stuck at 100%, even when I try to lower it. And whenever I attempt to update, uninstall, or roll back, boom—blue...
  6. I'm having trouble with my Sound, video and game controllers drivers how to solve it?

I'm having trouble with my Sound, video and game controllers drivers how to solve it?: Hey everyone, it's Davis. I'm having some tech troubles and could really use some help. First off, my volume control is acting up. No matter what I do, it stays stuck at 100%, even when I try to lower it. And whenever I attempt to update, uninstall, or roll back, boom—blue...
  7. User Account Control keeps popping up with only the no option. Cant install anything to PC....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Account Control keeps popping up with only the no option. Cant install anything to PC....: User Account Control keeps popping up with only the no option. Cant install anything to PC. Do you want to allow app to make Changes to PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-account-control-keeps-popping-up-with-only/09a54232-4000-4cd7-bac1-e8dcd2bdc20f
  8. User Account Control keeps popping up with only the no option. Cant install anything to PC....

User Account Control keeps popping up with only the no option. Cant install anything to PC....: User Account Control keeps popping up with only the no option. Cant install anything to PC. Do you want to allow app to make Changes to PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-account-control-keeps-popping-up-with-only/09a54232-4000-4cd7-bac1-e8dcd2bdc20f
  9. User Account Control keeps popping up with only the no option. Cant install anything to PC....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. MSFS2020 UI bug causing camera to move on its own without control and automatically switch...

MSFS2020 UI bug causing camera to move on its own without control and automatically switch...: Hello, I have been recently experiencing a bug in MSFS 2020 on the PC- Microsoft store version of the game which causes the camera to switch between 3rd and 1st person on its own as well as spas the camera either to the right or up in incremental movements without control. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc controller loc:US