Windows 10: PC corrupt while downloading - Microsoft Flight Simulator

Discus and support PC corrupt while downloading - Microsoft Flight Simulator in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, while I was downloading microsoft flight simulator I went to do some other stuff and came back and my computer was turned off. I turned it on and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MisterLiro, Sep 19, 2020.

1. PC corrupt while downloading - Microsoft Flight Simulator

Hi, while I was downloading microsoft flight simulator I went to do some other stuff and came back and my computer was turned off. I turned it on and found out that it couldnt boot, I was met with the Scrpt.txt line

automatic repair failed log file srttrail.txt

Something along those lines, I use an m.2 nvme ssd as my boot drive but yesterday I also installed a HDD into my computer, I downloaded a bunch of stuff into it yesterday and also this morning but when I installed microsoft flight simulator this thing happened. I checked forums and my machine is currently running the chkdsk C:/f/r function but its going to take a while, I want to prepare if that doesnt work. Did my HDD crash my computer? The simulator? I tried unplugging my HDD and replugging my SSD but still couldnt boot. Tried uninstalling the windows updates but it would not let me, I really dont want to reset my PC. My ssd, ram and fans have rgb but only the fans are set to my designated color (cyan) the ram and the ssd are in rainbow color (default light mode), I do not know if that has to do with anything.

I can get into my mobo bios no problem, the boot options are correct.

Ryzen 5 3600 Radeon 5600xt 16 gb 3200mhz 512gb mp1 spectrix m.2 nvme 4tb barracuda hdd Cx650 psu B450m rog strix Win 10 PRO bought license

submitted by /u/MisterLiro
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MisterLiro, Sep 19, 2020

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 19, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Microsoft flight simulator x standard version

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry to hear that you have lost Flight simulator CDs. Let me assist you with your issue.

I suggest you to refer the link below to download Microsoft flight simulator x and follow the steps to install in your PC.

Refer:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=11740

Follow the steps below on how to install Microsoft flight simulator xin compatibility mode:

1. Download the Microsoft flight simulator xfrom the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the Microsoft flight simulator xinstall and then check the functionality.

You may also refer the link below to know the system requirements for
    Microsoft flight simulator x

Flight Simulator X: Minimum System Requirements.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/925724

Applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Sep 19, 2020
  4. Louie_101 Win User

PC corrupt while downloading - Microsoft Flight Simulator

Microsoft Flight Simulator

Hi JavierMateo

I am Louie, a Microsoft Community member and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. I hope I can help you on your concern.

Could you please perform the store clear cache, download and re-install the flight simulator. and verify if it will function this time without crashing

Steps:

1 Close the Microsoft Store app if currently open.

2 Press the Win + R keys to open the Run dialog.

3 Type WSReset.exe into Run, and click/tap on OK.

4. Uninstall the Microsoft Flight Simulator

5. Open Microsoft Store app. download Microsoft Flight Simulator

6. install the Microsoft Flight Simulator

7. run as admin the Flight Simulator

Sincerely

Louie

Louie_101, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

PC corrupt while downloading - Microsoft Flight Simulator

1. PC corrupt while downloading - Microsoft Flight Simulator - Similar Threads - corrupt while downloading

2. Microsoft flight simulator pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator pc: I have purchased a Microsoft flight simulator PC 10 cd and installed it but when loading I get an error message saying this game didn't shut down correctly and gets stuck on a message safe mode or normal mode if you click either of the buttons it turns off back to desktop I...
  3. Microsoft flight simulator pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator pc: I have purchased a Microsoft flight simulator PC 10 cd and installed it but when loading I get an error message saying this game didn't shut down correctly and gets stuck on a message safe mode or normal mode if you click either of the buttons it turns off back to desktop I...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator Download

Microsoft Flight Simulator Download: Trying to download Microsoft Flight Simulator. It has 10 discs to download. When I get to the last disc it is giving me an error message of E:/data11.cab because it is not in the standard Microsoft CAB format. The "signature bytes" required by the Microsoft CAB specification...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Download: Trying to download Microsoft Flight Simulator. It has 10 discs to download. When I get to the last disc it is giving me an error message of E:/data11.cab because it is not in the standard Microsoft CAB format. The "signature bytes" required by the Microsoft CAB specification...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator Will not download!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Will not download!: I want to install MSFS On my computer but, it says there is not enough space on my disk. I have like 130 Gigs available and the download is 120 Gigs. Can someone help me? I am new to the MSFS Community : I would love to be apart of it!...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator Will not download!

Microsoft Flight Simulator Will not download!: I want to install MSFS On my computer but, it says there is not enough space on my disk. I have like 130 Gigs available and the download is 120 Gigs. Can someone help me? I am new to the MSFS Community : I would love to be apart of it!...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator Will not download!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator download problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Flight Simulator download problem: Hi,I bought MSFS20 CD but it did not work so I used active code to download it from Microsoft store. It worked and I was able to play game till 5. 25. 2021 when windows sed that there is an error and I needed to reinstall game. Then I uninstall the game and opened Microsoft...
  10. microsoft flight simulator will not download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight simulator will not download: bonjour mon jeux ne veut pas s'installer il recommence a l infini. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-will-not-download/6aac74b1-c394-4e31-ba0a-9011c13a6e20