Windows 10: Pc couldnt startup properly and automatic repair is unable to repair it endless loop

Discus and support Pc couldnt startup properly and automatic repair is unable to repair it endless loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Last night i shutdown my pc as normal and i wokeup to my pc pretty much bluescreen locked, it would start up like normal then it would cut to a screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by joelmacdonald3, May 4, 2021.

1. Pc couldnt startup properly and automatic repair is unable to repair it endless loop

Last night i shutdown my pc as normal and i wokeup to my pc pretty much bluescreen locked, it would start up like normal then it would cut to a screen saying your device ran into some problems with a qr code for literally one second and start automatic repairs, then it would cut to choose your keyboard layout and a bunch of regions id pick uk and the only option that works is cmd thats it, startup repair just takes me back to the troubleshooting page and system restore and system image recover just gives the erroea shown in the photos im thinking my hard-drives probably corrupted but im not su

:)

joelmacdonald3, May 4, 2021

2. Stopcode automatic repair endless loop.

I am unable to start up in safe mode. I go through the process to either by the automatic repair or even by dos prompt and it will reboot but then say "my PC ran into an unexpected problem and has to restart" it will then reboot and go straight to the
    automatic repair. Hence the endless loop

Robynenski, May 4, 2021
  3. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, May 4, 2021
  4. larry Win User

Pc couldnt startup properly and automatic repair is unable to repair it endless loop

larry, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Pc couldnt startup properly and automatic repair is unable to repair it endless loop

1. Pc couldnt startup properly and automatic repair is unable to repair it endless loop - Similar Threads - couldnt startup properly

2. Correcting An Endless "Automatic Repair" Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Correcting An Endless "Automatic Repair" Loop: Hello again, Microsoft Community -- it's been quite a few years since my last Answers topic.I have an HP Pavilion laptop that recently fell prey to a Windows 10 operating system error that triggers an endless series of "Automatic Repair" reboots which don't resolve the...
  3. Correcting An Endless "Automatic Repair" Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Correcting An Endless "Automatic Repair" Loop: Hello again, Microsoft Community -- it's been quite a few years since my last Answers topic.I have an HP Pavilion laptop that recently fell prey to a Windows 10 operating system error that triggers an endless series of "Automatic Repair" reboots which don't resolve the...
  4. Correcting An Endless "Automatic Repair" Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Automatic Repair couldnt repair your PC

Automatic Repair couldnt repair your PC: I need some help. After updating Windows 10, my computer booted up and went directly to the Automatic Repair screen. I have tried everything in there, even trying to get into Command Prompt, but it keeps asking for my Windows password and telling me the password is incorrect...
  6. Endless automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Endless automatic repair loop: So here's the situation and I hope someone is able to help me. Yesterday I turned my PC off and for some reason it took me multiple attempts to click "shut down" and by my mistake I cut the power to my pc off too early. Tried turning it on later in the day to be greeted with...
  7. Endless Automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Endless Automatic repair loop: Hello! I tried to do a full reset of my pc and could only do one which made me keep all of my files. When I wanted to do a full reset it states that “there was an issue”. I decided to reinstall windows to see if that was the issue. After trying again I realised it wasn’t...
  8. endless loop of Preparing Automatic Repair ... Attempting Repairs ...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    endless loop of Preparing Automatic Repair ... Attempting Repairs ...: Thanks for the excellent review of "Refreshing" Win10. I've read through all of the posts in this thread hoping to find something that related to my own specific problem ... but no joy. Three days ago my laptop refused to boot up properly, opting instead to go into the...
  9. windows-10-automatic-repair-couldnt-repair-loop

windows-10-automatic-repair-couldnt-repair-loop: I put in a new ssd drive and when I went to recover with system Image Recovery, everything was fine until it finished and the computer restarted now I get the "automatic repair" dialogue and then after that "Startup Repair couldnt repair your PC". I tried windows button plus...
  10. Endless automatic repair loop on Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Endless automatic repair loop on Laptop: Laptop: Acer aspire v7 nitro Since a couple days ago my laptop goes into an endless automatic repair loop. A year ago I had a problem where it kept saying "no bootable devices found" and I went to a local repair shop. They did a factory reset en installed a new hard drive....