Windows 10: PC CPU Overload

Discus and support PC CPU Overload in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; A couple of weeks ago I was using my PC, it was fine. The next day I went on the PC to play a video game, I got a bunch of pop-ups like the usual but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Prestige Gamer, Mar 28, 2021.

1. PC CPU Overload

[COLOR=rgba42, 0, 170, 1]A couple of weeks ago I was using my PC, it was fine. The next day I went on the PC to play a video game, I got a bunch of pop-ups like the usual but something was different. I couldn't move my mouse, I realized that my screen had frozen and so I hard reset it. I opened it again but this time I got an error message less than 10 seconds after I unlocked my PC. I just got a Windows 10 so I probably overestimated its memory and overloaded it. I kept trying over and over and I eventually decided to use advanced troubleshooting. Nothing worked, I let my PC wait for a couple of days, and days turned into weeks, nothing helps because I just tried not too long ago, if anyone has experienced this and knows what to do please tell me.[/COLOR]

:)

Prestige Gamer, Mar 28, 2021

2. CPU Overload

Hi there,

My CPU reaches near 100% whenever I open a browser, regardless of the browser. It opens up a dozen or so processes and slows the system down. I've followed the various wikis on MS Answers, and have ran a trace. In the wiki, it mentions
    uploading the Trace report to Onedrive and linking here for analysis, which is here: DESKTOP-FM1NJUN.10-29-2018.19-37-06.zip

If there is anything else I can do, it'd be great if I was pointed in the right direction. (I disabled superfetch, ran various integrity scans via CMD).

Many thanks in advance,

Mr. CPU Overload

CPUOverload, Mar 28, 2021
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 28, 2021
  4. PC CPU Overload

Need Advice on Everything!

Take a step back

What is your budget ?
    What are you going to use it for?

TPU members will probly overload you with suggestions

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

PC CPU Overload

1. PC CPU Overload - Similar Threads - CPU Overload

2. problem regarding CPU and RAM Memory overloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem regarding CPU and RAM Memory overloads: After recent update of windows 11. I come to know a issue regarding to cpu overloads .Due to more number of powershell processes is running in sytem with higher sizes which consumes approx 100% of memory and the system getting hanged. What can be the solution of this problrm...
  3. problem regarding CPU and RAM Memory overloads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem regarding CPU and RAM Memory overloads: After recent update of windows 11. I come to know a issue regarding to cpu overloads .Due to more number of powershell processes is running in sytem with higher sizes which consumes approx 100% of memory and the system getting hanged. What can be the solution of this problrm...
  4. cpu fan overspeeds like in overload on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cpu fan overspeeds like in overload on laptop: This problem has started after I installed windows 11. I thought it was overloading at first because it was rarely happening and didn't last long. But it has gone worse. Now it happens every day. And it keeps going for hours. I tried installing new drivers and checked for...
  5. cpu fan overspeeds like in overload on laptop

cpu fan overspeeds like in overload on laptop: This problem has started after I installed windows 11. I thought it was overloading at first because it was rarely happening and didn't last long. But it has gone worse. Now it happens every day. And it keeps going for hours. I tried installing new drivers and checked for...
  6. High CPU usage and BSOD when overloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High CPU usage and BSOD when overloading: Today suddenly something started to use High cpu in task manager and visibly very slowed overall unable to do anything etc. opening tabs or starting games. When i checked whats going on with some helpfull apps i've seen in the reports its chrome and svchost "errors" and high...
  7. High CPU usage and BSOD when overloading

High CPU usage and BSOD when overloading: Today suddenly something started to use High cpu in task manager and visibly very slowed overall unable to do anything etc. opening tabs or starting games. When i checked whats going on with some helpfull apps i've seen in the reports its chrome and svchost "errors" and high...
  8. High CPU usage and BSOD when overloading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Unrecoverable "Random" Sound failure associated with a CPU overload on a Dell AIO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unrecoverable "Random" Sound failure associated with a CPU overload on a Dell AIO: I have a Dell Inspiron 27 7790 2TB SSD 64GB RAM Intel 10th Gen core i7 10510U Turbo to 4.90 GHz. I have several DAWs and I use 3 different interfaces that all have their own drivers. The Dell is running Windows 10. This is a "new Computer" that came with widows 10 home...
  10. After recent Windows 10 update, CPU constantly being overloaded by these processes. How can...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After recent Windows 10 update, CPU constantly being overloaded by these processes. How can...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TwistedMischief [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/duwuwg/after_recent_windows_10_update_cpu_constantly/