Windows 10: pc craches

Discus and support pc craches in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; so if i start a game on my pc it craches and not bluescreen it just freezes and i have tp restart my pc but my gpu of cpu is not overheat so what do i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lolyloxxxx, Dec 20, 2020.

1. pc craches

so if i start a game on my pc it craches and not bluescreen it just freezes and i have tp restart my pc

but my gpu of cpu is not overheat so what do i have to do to fix this?

:)

lolyloxxxx, Dec 20, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 20, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 20, 2020
  4. pc craches

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

pc craches

1. pc craches - Similar Threads - craches

2. Windows crached when connected new docker station

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crached when connected new docker station: Hey guys,I have bought a new docker station.When I connected the docker the Windows crashed and I received kernel_security_check_failure.My system model is ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506II_FA506II.The crash did in Windows 10 and also in Windows 11.In addition, I have tried the...
  3. Windows crached when connected new docker station

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows crached when connected new docker station: Hey guys,I have bought a new docker station.When I connected the docker the Windows crashed and I received kernel_security_check_failure.My system model is ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506II_FA506II.The crash did in Windows 10 and also in Windows 11.In addition, I have tried the...
  4. windows crach, memory dump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows crach, memory dump: I have crashed system, link on memory dump and msinfo32, please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-crach-memory-dump/98d99b6f-cc5a-4036-b49c-51317e123942
  5. windows crach, memory dump

windows crach, memory dump: I have crashed system, link on memory dump and msinfo32, please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-crach-memory-dump/98d99b6f-cc5a-4036-b49c-51317e123942
  6. windows crach, memory dump

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My windows crach some times after startup

My windows crach some times after startup: My pc freeze after startup and after 1 minutes bsod shows and pc restart and pc freezes in bios icon and my pc doesn't show starting windows . I open crash analyzer in windows cd i receive this error > the driver probably at fault is ntoskml.wrong.symbols.exeMy have windows7...
  8. My windows crach some times after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows crach some times after startup: My pc freeze after startup and after 1 minutes bsod shows and pc restart and pc freezes in bios icon and my pc doesn't show starting windows . I open crash analyzer in windows cd i receive this error > the driver probably at fault is ntoskml.wrong.symbols.exeMy have windows7...
  9. I encounter errors and craches everytime I try to play a game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I encounter errors and craches everytime I try to play a game: I've been struggling with my computer ever since I built. It has never ran at smoothly back when I had my first gpu rx 570 that I know now was faulty I would encounter many bsod, error, crashed. After a month of installing it so I just tossed then I upgraded to a gtx 1650...
  10. I encounter errors and craches everytime I try to play a game

I encounter errors and craches everytime I try to play a game: I've been struggling with my computer ever since I built. It has never ran at smoothly back when I had my first gpu rx 570 that I know now was faulty I would encounter many bsod, error, crashed. After a month of installing it so I just tossed then I upgraded to a gtx 1650...