Windows 10: PC Crash - getting a no input screen after 10-20 minutes of gaming/watching streams....

Discus and support PC Crash - getting a no input screen after 10-20 minutes of gaming/watching streams.... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Here are the two recurring critical events prior to the crashes: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎4/‎21/‎2020 5:26 PM Status Not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xDJAMSx, Apr 22, 2020.

1. xDJAMSx Win User

PC Crash - getting a no input screen after 10-20 minutes of gaming/watching streams....

Here are the two recurring critical events prior to the crashes:

Source
    Windows

Summary
    Hardware error

Date
    ‎4/‎21/‎2020 5:26 PM

Status
    Not reported

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 141
    Parameter 1: ffffd20bcf0c4010
    Parameter 2: fffff803320809f0
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 4
    OS version: 10_0_18363
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source

Windows

Summary

Hardware error

Date

‎4/‎21/‎2020 5:26 PM

Status

Not reported

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 193

Parameter 1: 810

Parameter 2: 0

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_18363

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

I ran the memory test on Windows, RAM came back with no issues. BIOS and drivers are up to date. I can provide minidump files if I know where to send them. I built this system in the past month and am desperate. Please help!

:)

xDJAMSx, Apr 22, 2020
  2. NukeYT Win User

10 - 20 Minutes Streaming, Wifi shuts down!

About 3 days ago i streamed on yt. I used a Custom code to stream, about 3 hrs in the stream my pc crashed. i restarted it.
    Next day i also streamed but then something weird happend every 1-20 minutes my wifi shuts down! it kept happening everytime!
    I don't know how to fix it. I use OBS to stream.

Srry for bad English!

NukeYT, May 23, 2020
  3. xbox game streaming not working on pc

Thanks for responding, i have already tried everything in that forum article and the phone support has tried everything with me too

things that i tried:

• changing wifi networks
    • resetting my computer
    • reinstalling the Xbox app
    • resetting the Xbox
    • changing just about every setting in the Xbox and the Xbox app
    • changing settings in the router
    • reinstalling drivers on my computer
    • using different controllers
    Also when I open the Xbox app on my pc sometimes i am able to connect when the Xbox is turned on but not if it is off(it is set to instant on), but once I'm connected i can test game streaming and it will say all good but when i actually go to use it the
    app just crashed with no error code.

Also i do not know if this is related or not but the home screen in the Xbox app just shows "something went wrong while loading this info" and whenever i try to view my friends captures the app will crash and I've also found out that the app will just freeze
    up when i try to join a party.

zackster900000q, May 23, 2020
  4. PC Crash - getting a no input screen after 10-20 minutes of gaming/watching streams....

Lagging while streaming games from xb1 to windows 10 pc

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us with this issue. Sorry to hear about your issue with lag while streaming. That can be super frustrating. You may wish to try the following steps to see if it helps clear things up and get them running smoothly. For best results,
    try them in order to see which works best for you.

1. If possible, connect both your Xbox One console and your PC over a wired Ethernet connection.
    2. If a wired connection isn’t possible, try lowering the quality level. For information on how to change your quality, see

How to use game streaming in the Xbox app on Windows 10
    3. To try to improve your game streaming experience, see
      Improve Xbox app for Windows 10 game streaming performance
    4. Finally, try the Test streaming option for additional suggestions for your specific network configuration:
      • Select Connection, select your Xbox One console, and then select
        Test streaming. The Xbox app will test the streaming connection and report its results.

I hope that this helps out and please let us know the results!

XBF Amber M, May 23, 2020
Thema:

PC Crash - getting a no input screen after 10-20 minutes of gaming/watching streams....

1. PC Crash - getting a no input screen after 10-20 minutes of gaming/watching streams.... - Similar Threads - Crash getting input

2. PC crashing 20 minutes after I turn it on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashing 20 minutes after I turn it on: This has been happening for a while now but has gotten worse recently.After I turn on my PC it takes about 20 minutes before both my monitors freeze, the audio continues for about 10 seconds then stops. Sometimes I get a constant buzzing sound through my headphones too. I...
  3. Black screen for ~20 minutes after login

Black screen for ~20 minutes after login: I have a virtual environment where everyone logs into they physical desktop and then connects to a dedicated virtual desktop via VMware. I've already taken this to VMware support, and they say it's not their problem. With certain users on certain VM's, after they enter their...
  4. PC crashes 10 minutes into every game.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC crashes 10 minutes into every game.: Any advice really would be appreciated. TL;DR at the bottom. Windows Reliability Monitor Back in September I built a PC, the specs are as follows: i7 8700K RTX 2080ti Toshiba 1TB m.2 SSD Western Digital 1TB m.2 SSD (added recently) Corsair 850W PSU Asus Prime Z390-a...
  5. The game crashes after about 20 minutes.

The game crashes after about 20 minutes.: I start game, play approximately 20-30 minutes and screen freeze then game crashed. It's personaly trouble of windows, because i tried play games on linux and i don't seen this problem. Also not even game have this problem. Games i have this problem: CS GO, Genshin Impact,...
  6. ROBLOX App from Microsoft Store Crashing After 10-20 Minutes in A Game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ROBLOX App from Microsoft Store Crashing After 10-20 Minutes in A Game: I recently uninstalled the browser version of Roblox after having an overwhelming amount of issues with it and installed the version of it from the Microsoft store and it is having the same issue-- mostly. After pressing "play" on a game and getting into a server I've tested...
  7. Windows 10 crashes after using for 15-20 minutes

Windows 10 crashes after using for 15-20 minutes: I bought my laptop 2months ago. Recently i updated my laptop but after that my laptop started to crash after using for 15-20 minutes. I tried rebooting my laptop even try to fromat but issue is not soled. Please help me with this issue. HP Laptop 15-da1074TX • 8th...
  8. PC hard-reboots after 10-20 minutes

PC hard-reboots after 10-20 minutes: When my machine has been off for a longer period of time, usually over night it hard resets after 10-20 minutes in game. When it comes back after the hard reboot it runs fine and no more hard resets. 93500
  9. BSOD after 10-20 minutes of gaming

BSOD after 10-20 minutes of gaming: Hello, First of all,thanks for helping me.I`ve had this issue for a year now.I`ve tried memtest/CPU and GPU stress test.Everything was fine,temperature was ok. I included the required files. Thanks for your time, Alex UPDATE:GPU it`s fine and i`ve managed to fix it...
  10. 10 - 20 Minutes Streaming, Wifi shuts down!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    10 - 20 Minutes Streaming, Wifi shuts down!: About 3 days ago i streamed on yt. I used a Custom code to stream, about 3 hrs in the stream my pc crashed. i restarted it. Next day i also streamed but then something weird happend every 1-20 minutes my wifi shuts down! it kept happening everytime! I don't know how to fix...