Windows 10: PC Crash Issues

Discus and support PC Crash Issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000003, 0xffffac8b19e0e0b0, 0xffffac8b19e0e008,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KRo93, Jan 21, 2022.

1. KRo93 Win User

PC Crash Issues

"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000003, 0xffffac8b19e0e0b0, 0xffffac8b19e0e008, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 3ff11308-501b-460d-bcc9-ad3bfc19c002."I get this error frequently after a few minutes of gaming, it causes my PC to freeze for a few seconds and then it forces a restart. For reference, my CPU is an Intel i7 and GPU is Nvidia 3070ti. Is this related to windows 11?Tha

:)

KRo93, Jan 21, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 21, 2022
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 21, 2022
  4. Naki Win User

PC Crash Issues

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Thema:

PC Crash Issues

1. PC Crash Issues - Similar Threads - Crash Issues

2. I'm having an issue with videogames crashing my pc immediately or after a few minutes. No...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having an issue with videogames crashing my pc immediately or after a few minutes. No...: I have started seeing my PC crash during video games but not during anything else from other apps to surfing. The last thing I did before the crashes started was a windows and nvidia driver update. Before my pc never crashed, stable as a rock. Here's what I've tried with no...
  3. I'm having an issue with videogames crashing my pc immediately or after a few minutes. No...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having an issue with videogames crashing my pc immediately or after a few minutes. No...: I have started seeing my PC crash during video games but not during anything else from other apps to surfing. The last thing I did before the crashes started was a windows and nvidia driver update. Before my pc never crashed, stable as a rock. Here's what I've tried with no...
  4. Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games: Hello!I am currently having a very annoying issue where my entire computer stutters and then crashes upon loading high-intensity games such as Cyberpunk or Fortnite. I have no clue what has caused this issue, but I can rule out there being a RAM issue as I ran the memory...
  5. Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games

Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games: Hello!I am currently having a very annoying issue where my entire computer stutters and then crashes upon loading high-intensity games such as Cyberpunk or Fortnite. I have no clue what has caused this issue, but I can rule out there being a RAM issue as I ran the memory...
  6. I've been having issues with my laptop constantly crashing and I'm not sure what to do about it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been having issues with my laptop constantly crashing and I'm not sure what to do about it: A lot of the time I get bluescreens, but sometimes the screen just freezes, sometimes browser tabs crash, and sometimes only the audio cuts out.Weirdly, I've had quite a few error messages, like BAD_POOL_CALLER, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, REGISTRY_FILTER_DRIVER_EXCEPTION and...
  7. I've been having issues with my laptop constantly crashing and I'm not sure what to do about it

I've been having issues with my laptop constantly crashing and I'm not sure what to do about it: A lot of the time I get bluescreens, but sometimes the screen just freezes, sometimes browser tabs crash, and sometimes only the audio cuts out.Weirdly, I've had quite a few error messages, like BAD_POOL_CALLER, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, REGISTRY_FILTER_DRIVER_EXCEPTION and...
  8. Why is NAV 2018 crashing KERNELBASE.dll Issue for Non-admin users but work fine for Admin...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is NAV 2018 crashing KERNELBASE.dll Issue for Non-admin users but work fine for Admin...: The windows 11 machine was updated yesterday with the latest changes.I'm get the following 2 errors on Event Viewer:*Error 1*- System - Provider [ Name] .NET Runtime - EventID 1026 [ Qualifiers] 0 Version 0 Level 2 Task 0 Opcode 0 Keywords 0x80000000000000 - TimeCreated [...
  9. Why is NAV 2018 crashing KERNELBASE.dll Issue for Non-admin users but work fine for Admin...

Why is NAV 2018 crashing KERNELBASE.dll Issue for Non-admin users but work fine for Admin...: The windows 11 machine was updated yesterday with the latest changes.I'm get the following 2 errors on Event Viewer:*Error 1*- System - Provider [ Name] .NET Runtime - EventID 1026 [ Qualifiers] 0 Version 0 Level 2 Task 0 Opcode 0 Keywords 0x80000000000000 - TimeCreated [...
  10. PC crash. Minidump file included. Looking for driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crash. Minidump file included. Looking for driver issue: Hello. My computer crashed and the minidump file it created is linked below. I am hoping it reveals the driver that caused the crash. Thanks.021024-14921-01.zip...