Windows 10: PC Crash Stopcode BSoD

Discus and support PC Crash Stopcode BSoD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a cupple of Issues with my PC but in the last cupple of days it got worse... So in the last 3 Days My PC crashed 10 times and almost always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RichardZoerner, Jan 18, 2021.

1. PC Crash Stopcode BSoD

I have a cupple of Issues with my PC but in the last cupple of days it got worse...
    So in the last 3 Days My PC crashed 10 times and almost always there were different stopcade messages, those were:
    Kernel Security Chekc Failure
    Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap
    Unexpected store Exception
    Memory Management
    Page Fault in nonpaged Area
    System Service Exception tcpip.sys

and 2 times it was just a black screen with nothing

I had issue with that many Crashes once in the past were "only":
    Kernel Security Chekc Failure
    Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap
    Unexpected store Exception

those happend but i only got that "fixed" about 3 months ago when i cleared the Data Medium Hard Disk/Festplatte/equivalent of SSD Card
    and installed windows and everything from zero.
    but only a month later the first crash hapend again i dont know what stopcode it was

So I have no idea whats the problem or rather whats not broken at this point, I want to build a new PC anyway but until then.
    Is there a way how I can fix all of this? Are "just" some vital components broken? Is my only option to save the parts that arent broken for my new PC? Can I at least improve this for the next 2 months until my new PC is ready?Is there something I did wrong enterily to cause all of this?

:)

RichardZoerner, Jan 18, 2021
  2. Ztruker Win User

Random BSOD multiple stopcodes

The ram.txt from two days ago showed them in DIMM 0 and DIMM 1 which I believe equates to A1 and A2 in the manual. This is what the manual shows:

PC Crash Stopcode BSoD [​IMG]

PC Crash Stopcode BSoD [​IMG]

Ztruker, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Thrackan Win User
    PC reboots (no BSOD) on CPU stress

Hi fellow TPU members,

not too long ago, the box my gf's PC was transported in gave way on the stairs. Yes, you got it right, that sent a PC tumbling down a flight of steps alright.

Stuff broke. Also, stuff remained intact somehow.

I bought her a new case, new CPU cooler and we removed the floppy drive, so far so good. But the PC started crashing for no apparent reason, without a BSOD.

I tested:
    • Memtest86+, left overnight, 0 errors
    • Scanned the HDD for errors, nothing there
    • Left FurMark burning up the GFX card and drawing some power, no problems there
    • Ran Ubuntu from a Live CD doing nothing special, didn't crash
    • Ran OCCT, Linpack, Prime95, all 3 caused reboots within minutes
    • Oh, and I disabled "Restart on error" so I'm sure it's not a BSOD.
    Now, I can still try and test something CPU intensive on Ubuntu, but my guess is the CPU didn't survive.
    Before I do anything drastic like whippin' out the magic wallet and get her a new AMD quad, is there anything I didn't see?
    I'm guessing the motherboard could be borkered as well, but can I check that other than replacing the CPU with a working one?
    Any suggestions on which proggies I can use from an Ubuntu Live CD to stress the CPU?

Thrackan, Jan 18, 2021
  4. PC Crash Stopcode BSoD

StopCode crashing

windows stopcode blue screen, crashing

Gloria A V Dueltgen, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

PC Crash Stopcode BSoD

1. PC Crash Stopcode BSoD - Similar Threads - Crash Stopcode BSoD

2. BSOD stopcode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD stopcode: I have been getting a BSOD with stopcode errors randomly for the past several months. I ran the driver verifier and have the logs, but I have not looked at them because I would not know what to look for.The BSOD while the driver verifier was running had a Stop Code:...
  3. BSOD stopcode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD stopcode: I have been getting a BSOD with stopcode errors randomly for the past several months. I ran the driver verifier and have the logs, but I have not looked at them because I would not know what to look for.The BSOD while the driver verifier was running had a Stop Code:...
  4. BSOD stopcode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 BSOD Crash with Stopcode : DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD Crash with Stopcode : DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION: I have follow the step in this thread from ZigZag3143 MS -MVP about "Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver."Links of the thread is...
  6. Windows 10 BSOD Crash with Stopcode : DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION

Windows 10 BSOD Crash with Stopcode : DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION: I have follow the step in this thread from ZigZag3143 MS -MVP about "Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver."Links of the thread is...
  7. Windows 10 BSOD Crash with Stopcode : DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. New PC, random BSODs with multiple stopcodes

New PC, random BSODs with multiple stopcodes: Somehow i double posted, apologies. This thread may be deleted. 124291
  9. New PC, random BSODs with multiple stopcodes

New PC, random BSODs with multiple stopcodes: Hi there, I'm facing random though frequent BSOD's on a freshly build and installed PC. Alot of different stopcodes, i secured the zipfile below through the script from the BSOD forum posting rules. Any help or pointers towards a possible fix is greatly appreciated!...
  10. StopCode crashing

in Windows 10 Customization
    StopCode crashing: windows stopcode blue screen, crashing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/stopcode-crashing/46c8a998-5180-40b9-abb3-ad20fd3178af