Windows 10: PC Crash when starting and playing Apex legends / R6 Kernal-Power 41

Discus and support PC Crash when starting and playing Apex legends / R6 Kernal-Power 41 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-core ProcessorGeforce RTX 3060CORSAIR VRGBP BK 8GX2 D4 3600MCM MWE V2 BRONZE 650W POWER SUPPLYAORUS NVMe Gen4 SSDASUS B550M-ZAKU... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LKaedeL, Jul 9, 2021.

1. LKaedeL Win User

PC Crash when starting and playing Apex legends / R6 Kernal-Power 41

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-core ProcessorGeforce RTX 3060CORSAIR VRGBP BK 8GX2 D4 3600MCM MWE V2 BRONZE 650W POWER SUPPLYAORUS NVMe Gen4 SSDASUS B550M-ZAKU wifi TUFU gamingThis is my new pc,i used 5 daysWhen i start apex legendsin 5 secs my pc restart ,the reason is Kernal-Power 41 -I try to clean boot,it not work for me , my apex and R6 Crashed again-I use Occt.exe check my power supply, and it normally workingI really dont know the reason why i crashed

:)

LKaedeL, Jul 9, 2021

2. Apex Legends coins

Can the apex coins from the store used in Apex Legends PC game?

SiddhantMalve, Jul 9, 2021
  3. Apex Legends coins

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to Apex Coins purchased through Microsoft Store.

During my research, I found that the Apex Coins purchased from Microsoft Store can be only redeemed on Xbox. However, if you are looking to purchase the Apex Coins for PC game then you need to make the purchase through the game itself.

You can also get in touch with
    Apex Legends support team
    for further information.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 9, 2021
  4. PC Crash when starting and playing Apex legends / R6 Kernal-Power 41

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSODs while playing Apex Legends

Updating this thread that earlier I unfortunately ran into another BSOD whilst playing Apex Legends. However, this time it was different as the BSOD was followed up by another screen from my BIOS alerting me that my CPU is overheating. For context, I am still using my stock cooler (AMD Wraith STEALTH) and wanted to ask if my stock cooler is perhaps not powerful enough for my PC build and needs to be upgraded? Otherwise, what other solutions are there to lower the CPU temperature into regular ranges?

- - - Updated - - -

Another update, I have reapplied thermal paste on my CPU and will post further updates if there are any more issues/BSODs that arise afterwards.

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately in my most recent Apex Legends session just before, I encountered two identical BSODs in which both encounters also followed up with a subsequent BIOS screen indicating that my CPU is overheating. However, since I already reapplied my thermal paste, I am considering buying a more powerful aftermarket CPU cooler. Is this a good idea or are there any other alternatives instead?

SummitBeep, Jul 9, 2021
Thema:

PC Crash when starting and playing Apex legends / R6 Kernal-Power 41

1. PC Crash when starting and playing Apex legends / R6 Kernal-Power 41 - Similar Threads - Crash starting playing

2. BSOD when playing Apex Legends

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when playing Apex Legends: My drivers and windows are all updated but when I play Apex, 10-15 minutes into playing, my pc would get the blue screen saying it ran into some problems and automatically restart. I play on the lowest settings when my pc should be able to play on higher settings. I've tried...
  3. BSOD when playing Apex Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing Apex Legends: My drivers and windows are all updated but when I play Apex, 10-15 minutes into playing, my pc would get the blue screen saying it ran into some problems and automatically restart. I play on the lowest settings when my pc should be able to play on higher settings. I've tried...
  4. BSOD when playing Apex Legends

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION when playing Apex Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION when playing Apex Legends: I get a BOSD when playing Apex Legends at random times and the error is a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONThis issue happens only when playing Apex Legends and has been persisting for daysI have reinstalled the game, did a memory scan, reset my CPU overclocking, verified game files but...
  6. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION when playing Apex Legends

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION when playing Apex Legends: I get a BOSD when playing Apex Legends at random times and the error is a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONThis issue happens only when playing Apex Legends and has been persisting for daysI have reinstalled the game, did a memory scan, reset my CPU overclocking, verified game files but...
  7. BSOD when playing Apex Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing Apex Legends: Hi, my PC has been getting a BSOD from time to time when I play apex and I'm wondering if anyone is able to pull the logs to my minidump file so I can go troubleshoot. Thanks!Minidump file can be found...
  8. BSOD when playing Apex Legends

BSOD when playing Apex Legends: Hi, my PC has been getting a BSOD from time to time when I play apex and I'm wondering if anyone is able to pull the logs to my minidump file so I can go troubleshoot. Thanks!Minidump file can be found...
  9. BSOD when playing Apex Legends

10. PC still crashes while playing Apex Legends

PC still crashes while playing Apex Legends: Recently I made a post similar to this one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/my-computer-crashed-while-i-was-playing-apex/5a1e6b80-2ddc-4e50-af0a-102ace407d63 , and I was told to fully uninstall drivers using DDU, and then re-install them. I...