Windows 10: PC Crash with Memory Dump

Discus and support PC Crash with Memory Dump in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It happens somewhat intermittently, but my PC will randomly hang up and restart, and I haven't been able to figure out why. Sometimes it just hangs up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Akhos1234, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Akhos1234 Win User

PC Crash with Memory Dump

It happens somewhat intermittently, but my PC will randomly hang up and restart, and I haven't been able to figure out why. Sometimes it just hangs up while a buzzing noise comes from the speakers before it restarts itself, or sometimes the audio gets distorted for a while and *then* it freezes with the buzzing from the speakers before restarting.

It either doesn't happen at all that day and I can run the PC for hours no problem, or it happens within the first 20 minutes of booting the PC and is perfectly fine after it freezes and restarts. Not daily either, recently it's only happened like maybe once a week. I assume it's either a memory issue, or something related to the drivers, but I haven't been able to narrow it down; I updated all my drivers to their latest, and Windows Memory Diagnostics didn't turn up anything.

I uploaded the MEMORY.DMP file from my last crash to MediaFire, hopefully with this someone can finally nail down what keeps happening and I can get closer to a proper fix. Let me know if there's any other information needed to better diagnose this.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1t48lb00uuolxip/MEMORY.DMP/file

:)

Akhos1234, Sep 14, 2020

2. What Is Memory Dump?

No. Memory dump and being low on memory are entirely two different things.

Dump file, as the name suggests is a copy of what was in your RAM when your system crashed with a Blue screen of Death.

If your system is low on memory, you might need to add RAM to the device. How much RAM is currently installed?

Sumit Dhiman2, Sep 14, 2020
  3. S-and-S Win User
    When my system crashes, doesn't matter what I do I can't get a memory dump to be generated

A memory dump is only generated if the crash occurs in memory.

The dump is a list of the contents of memory - nothing more than that. Thus, without having detailed knowledge of the program(s) or processes loaded in memory at the time the crash occurred, there's little to be learned from a memory dump, other than hopeful
    guesses. The dumps are really intended for developers - "why did my program crash?"

S-and-S, Sep 14, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

Memory Management Crash

Generally speaking, which is also this time the case, the 0x1A crash doesn't show a specific cause.
    Causes are
    • drivers
    • memory
    • vram
    • hard drive
    The dump doesn't point directly to anything, but based on the causes I've mentioned and a few things in the dump there is a chance the drives are involved in it.

Thema:

1. PC Crash with Memory Dump - Similar Threads - Crash Memory Dump

2. Black Screen then crashes with Memory Dump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen then crashes with Memory Dump: I've been getting random crashes where the system hangs then reboots. Sometimes when I'm playing videogames, other times when the PC is idle. I've tried cleaning and re-seating my RAM, updating BIOS, removing and installing new GPU drivers but nothing seems to fix this.System...
  3. Black Screen then crashes with Memory Dump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen then crashes with Memory Dump: I've been getting random crashes where the system hangs then reboots. Sometimes when I'm playing videogames, other times when the PC is idle. I've tried cleaning and re-seating my RAM, updating BIOS, removing and installing new GPU drivers but nothing seems to fix this.System...
  4. PC keeps crashing Memory dumps included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing Memory dumps included: Pc laptop keep crashing, when I check reliability monitor it gave me the following descriptionsDate:9/19/2023 9:16PMDescriptionThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xfffff80749a147e1, 0x0000000000000010, 0xfffff80749a147e1,...
  5. PC keeps crashing Memory dumps included

PC keeps crashing Memory dumps included: Pc laptop keep crashing, when I check reliability monitor it gave me the following descriptionsDate:9/19/2023 9:16PMDescriptionThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xfffff80749a147e1, 0x0000000000000010, 0xfffff80749a147e1,...
  6. PC keeps crashing Memory dumps included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Getting crashes and memory dump issues.

Getting crashes and memory dump issues.: Ive been having no luck in finding any solution to my problem, i even have posted on this form but despite peoples best effort there is no solution, i can barely game for more than a day before my computer just freezes or crashes on me. This is the latest memory dump created...
  8. Getting crashes and memory dump issues.

Getting crashes and memory dump issues.: Ive been having no luck in finding any solution to my problem, i even have posted on this form but despite peoples best effort there is no solution, i can barely game for more than a day before my computer just freezes or crashes on me. This is the latest memory dump created...
  9. PC Crash with Memory Dump File

PC Crash with Memory Dump File: Posted about this before, though this time I think I've narrowed down the problem. Just need someone to take a look at the memory dump file to confirm. Basically my PC will sometimes randomly crash, just freezing and then the screen goes black but it just sits there with...
  10. Windows crash with memory dump

Windows crash with memory dump: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff80638573358. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 9992c0d6-5643-467b-bdc2-e307c6b511c0....