Windows 10: pc crash

Discus and support pc crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi , my pc crashing constantly, i don't know the reason and i have tried sfc/scannow it reported that no problem was found and also tried by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gopikrishna16, Jan 24, 2021.

1. pc crash

hi ,

my pc crashing constantly, i don't know the reason and i have tried sfc/scannow it reported that no problem was found and also tried by resetting pc by keeping files but no use problem is still persisting.my pc is very important to me please help me as possible as you can.

:)

Gopikrishna16, Jan 24, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 24, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 24, 2021
  4. nauzers Win User

pc crash

PC Crashing on every game pc crash :(

OK what i am gonna do - i will take second pc from my friend... Will build all my sistem on his MB... And then if it crashes... - will step by step take out my parts and put his - untill i have no crash any more... Damn it sounds stupid and will take like all day :S... Any other ideas how to make effective testing if i have second PC?

Or maybe give it away to disruption? *Big Grin pc crash :D
    Разборка компьютеров в Китае (21 фото)

nauzers, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

pc crash

1. pc crash - Similar Threads - crash

2. Why do things in my PC crash randomly, including Windows 10 itself?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do things in my PC crash randomly, including Windows 10 itself?: My PC randomly crashes without a reason, with most of the blue screens relating to memory, storage or other errors. My games would also randomly crash as well, even though it doesn't need much to run and my PC build is enough for gaming. I've factory reset my PC multiple...
  3. Why do things in my PC crash randomly, including Windows 10 itself?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do things in my PC crash randomly, including Windows 10 itself?: My PC randomly crashes without a reason, with most of the blue screens relating to memory, storage or other errors. My games would also randomly crash as well, even though it doesn't need much to run and my PC build is enough for gaming. I've factory reset my PC multiple...
  4. Why do things in my PC crash randomly, including Windows 10 itself?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer crashes pretty often when not used?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes pretty often when not used?!: Hi there!I have an computer build on my own.Mainboard: BaseBoard-Produkt ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F GAMING WIFI OS: Windows 11 Home, Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631Installed RAM: 16 GB Lancer DDR5 listed as compatible on Site of ASUSCPU: Prozessor AMD Ryzen 9 7900Graphics: ASUS...
  6. Computer crashes pretty often when not used?!

Computer crashes pretty often when not used?!: Hi there!I have an computer build on my own.Mainboard: BaseBoard-Produkt ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F GAMING WIFI OS: Windows 11 Home, Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631Installed RAM: 16 GB Lancer DDR5 listed as compatible on Site of ASUSCPU: Prozessor AMD Ryzen 9 7900Graphics: ASUS...
  7. I keep getting a blue screen with a qr code that indicates my laptop has crashed. It is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting a blue screen with a qr code that indicates my laptop has crashed. It is...: IWhile using my laptop with Windows 11, I frequently get a blue screen with QR code indicating my machine has crashed. I lose everything I am working on. The screen appears for one or two seconds and does not give me sufficient time to use the QR code. I have the most recent...
  8. I keep getting a blue screen with a qr code that indicates my laptop has crashed. It is...

I keep getting a blue screen with a qr code that indicates my laptop has crashed. It is...: IWhile using my laptop with Windows 11, I frequently get a blue screen with QR code indicating my machine has crashed. I lose everything I am working on. The screen appears for one or two seconds and does not give me sufficient time to use the QR code. I have the most recent...
  9. Gaming pc randomly crashes when it should be able to handle what im playing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming pc randomly crashes when it should be able to handle what im playing.: so I built my gaming pc about a year ago. it's not the best but it's pretty solid for most games. AMD Ryzen 7 5800xAMD Radeon Rx 6950 XT32gb Ramnever had any issues till lately when I try to play ga.es it will reboot then sometimes reboot again right after. the event log is...
  10. Gaming pc randomly crashes when it should be able to handle what im playing.

Gaming pc randomly crashes when it should be able to handle what im playing.: so I built my gaming pc about a year ago. it's not the best but it's pretty solid for most games. AMD Ryzen 7 5800xAMD Radeon Rx 6950 XT32gb Ramnever had any issues till lately when I try to play ga.es it will reboot then sometimes reboot again right after. the event log is...