Windows 10: PC crashed and no longer displays anything.

Discus and support PC crashed and no longer displays anything. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My PC randomly displayed a bright green screen with no text and crashed. When I turned the PC back on, all my fans and lights turned on, but it won't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DVilly, May 26, 2024.

1. DVilly Win User

PC crashed and no longer displays anything.

My PC randomly displayed a bright green screen with no text and crashed. When I turned the PC back on, all my fans and lights turned on, but it won't display to any of my monitors. I've tried removing all usb devices and cleaning out any dust in the PC and unplugging and plugging back in my GPU, but none of that has worked. I can't access BIOS or anything, please help.Case: NZXT H510iGPU: Radeon RX 6750 XT CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3DMotherboard: MSI PRO B550-VC

:)

DVilly, May 26, 2024
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 26, 2024
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 26, 2024
  4. PC crashed and no longer displays anything.

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 26, 2024
Thema:

PC crashed and no longer displays anything.

1. PC crashed and no longer displays anything. - Similar Threads - crashed longer displays

2. PC crashed and no longer displays anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashed and no longer displays anything.: My PC randomly displayed a bright green screen with no text and crashed. When I turned the PC back on, all my fans and lights turned on, but it won't display to any of my monitors. I've tried removing all usb devices and cleaning out any dust in the PC and unplugging and...
  3. Pc boots but doesn’t display anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc boots but doesn’t display anything.: Hi all, I've had this issue for about 2 weeks now. Was wondering if anyone knew a fix. My pc will boot and load into the log in screen it plays a sound when it gets there but no image is displayed on either monitor. My specs are: Ryzen 7 5700 - 16GB ddr T-Force, 3060, 600...
  4. Pc boots but doesn’t display anything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc boots but doesn’t display anything.: Hi all, I've had this issue for about 2 weeks now. Was wondering if anyone knew a fix. My pc will boot and load into the log in screen it plays a sound when it gets there but no image is displayed on either monitor. My specs are: Ryzen 7 5700 - 16GB ddr T-Force, 3060, 600...
  5. PC crashed during restart, will not do anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashed during restart, will not do anything: The McAfee app on my computer gave me a pop up with the pptions to either renew my subscription or uninstall the app, so I uninstalled it. To complete the process, I had to restart my PC. So I tried to restart it and it crashed and went into system diagnosis/automatic...
  6. PC crashed during restart, will not do anything

PC crashed during restart, will not do anything: The McAfee app on my computer gave me a pop up with the pptions to either renew my subscription or uninstall the app, so I uninstalled it. To complete the process, I had to restart my PC. So I tried to restart it and it crashed and went into system diagnosis/automatic...
  7. PC Display Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Display Crash: Hello everyone, This is my first time posting on these forums, and unfortunately I am not very computer savvy. But I was hoping for some support with some PC issues that I have encountered recently. Thank you.When I play a games, specifically on steam, or even when I'm using...
  8. PC Display Crash

PC Display Crash: Hello everyone, This is my first time posting on these forums, and unfortunately I am not very computer savvy. But I was hoping for some support with some PC issues that I have encountered recently. Thank you.When I play a games, specifically on steam, or even when I'm using...
  9. PC Display Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. PC won’t display anything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC won’t display anything.: Hello, yesterday I had an issue where my PC suddenly stopped displaying anything and the screen went black but everything worked fine and I could hear my friends ingame. I shut off my pc scared it was a virus attack, but I think I did the wrong thin. Whenever I try to start...