Windows 10: PC crashed and now stuck in Aptio setup utility everytime it starts up? Help

Discus and support PC crashed and now stuck in Aptio setup utility everytime it starts up? Help in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; It crashed and shut down while i was playing a game, and now everytime i turn it on it goes to Aptio setup utility. How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Stansef, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Stansef Win User

PC crashed and now stuck in Aptio setup utility everytime it starts up? Help

It crashed and shut down while i was playing a game, and now everytime i turn it on it goes to Aptio setup utility. How do I fix this?

:)

Stansef, Oct 10, 2019

2. Stuck in the Aptio Setup Utility

I got the setup utility on startup and i tried following this instructions:

• Select the Boot menu in the Aptio setup utility, select 'Launch CSM' and change to enable.
    • Select the Security menu n the Aptio setup utility, select 'secure Boot Control' and change to disable.
    • Select Save & Exit and press 'yes'.
    • Hold down the power button until the unit switches power off completely.
    • Switch back on and continually press the F9 button for about ten seconds; this should now allow the unit to boot up into the Windows Recovery menu.
    • Select 'Advanced Start Up' and wait until the recovery menu appears.
    • Select ' Advanced Options'.
    • Select 'System Restore' and select a date prior to when the problem occurred.
    (but I wasn't able to do step #5-8)

Princess P., Oct 10, 2019
  3. Stuck in the Aptio Setup Utility

I have an Asus X455L that suddenly shut down while updating windows (probabaly due to power failure). I started it back up and I am now stuck in the Aptio Setup Utility. I've tried everything but it didn't work. Any suggestions?

** Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings **

Princess P., Oct 10, 2019
  4. PC crashed and now stuck in Aptio setup utility everytime it starts up? Help

Asus f550l aptio setup utility

Hi I have a Asus f550l and it has been stuck in the aptio setup utility thing and I have tried all the thing that people have suggested plz help. Every time I follow the steps it takes me to a page saying reboot and select proper boot device or insert
    boot media in selected boot device and press a key I dont know what to do plz help

RyderEarp-Jones, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

PC crashed and now stuck in Aptio setup utility everytime it starts up? Help

1. PC crashed and now stuck in Aptio setup utility everytime it starts up? Help - Similar Threads - crashed stuck Aptio

2. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Aptio Setup Utility: My computer has been stuck in Aptio Setup Utility for months. I have tried alot of suggestions that I've found online but none have worked. I'm sorry the photos are upside down they don't appear that way in my files only when I upload them to this website. Any help graciously...
  3. Aptio Setup Utility 2015

in Windows 10 Customization
    Aptio Setup Utility 2015: I shut down my laptop and then the next day i opened it it said Aptio Setup Utility. So I try to save and exit but it keeps loading back up. I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-setup-utility-2015/39c5e8d1-e684-49ce-8307-e8d797aa60cf
  4. Aptio setup utility glitching

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Aptio setup utility glitching: I have a toshiba laptop, an i’ve just turned it on and it is stuck on this aptio setup utility and it will not respond to my left and right arrow keys. It also will not respond to any of the keys on my keyboard. Help please....
  5. aptio setup utility

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    aptio setup utility: I have the aptio setup utility page on my ASUS and can't get to restore page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-setup-utility/d5d1417f-0959-419d-86cc-5b650a961974
  6. PC Aptio setup utility stuck

PC Aptio setup utility stuck: I closed my laptop while it was still on YouTube, then when I came back my laptop was on the Aptio setup utility screen and I cant get past it. I've restarted it about 20 times in a row now, and did all the launch CSM stuff, but still no luck. It was working perfectly fine a...
  7. Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility: I have an Asus UX501J running the latest Windows 10 OS. It often froze only to boot up in aptio setup, then I got out of it by applying the typical hotfixes of changing the boot mode to CSM, disabling the security boot mode, and rebooting while hitting F8/F9 (can't remember)...
  8. ASUS X554L is stuck in Aptios Setup Utility Mode

ASUS X554L is stuck in Aptios Setup Utility Mode: Recently my laptop has entered Aptios Setup mode and I have been through several threads, however none seem to work. Even the most common method which I have seen i.e. enable CSM mode, disable Secure Boot Control, press F9. However by pressing F9 it leads to a sentence...
  9. Aptio Setup Utility Screen Appears Everytime I Restart the Laptop

Aptio Setup Utility Screen Appears Everytime I Restart the Laptop: Hi, one day, I was restarting my razor stealth laptop and suddenly the aptio setup utility screen appears. I pressed save and exit thing, and it booted up normally. However, starting then and on, every single time I restart or shutdown then power up the laptop, this...
  10. Blocked on Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Support
    Blocked on Aptio Setup Utility: Hi everybody, I have a small big problem: my laptop asus is blocked on aptio setup utility in the sense that every time I start it it redirects me to this menu. Why it's urgent: it's because I do not have access to my 2 OS window10 / ubuntu that contain important files for my...