Windows 10: PC crashed and when booted up again, it shows a blank page and when i try to get to the...

Discus and support PC crashed and when booted up again, it shows a blank page and when i try to get to the... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So recently my pc crashed and when trying to boot it up again i get this blank screen along with the time and date, usually theres a background picture... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alden Requeza, May 22, 2024.

1. PC crashed and when booted up again, it shows a blank page and when i try to get to the...

So recently my pc crashed and when trying to boot it up again i get this blank screen along with the time and date, usually theres a background picture but now there isn’t. When trying to proceed to the page where i need to enter my password by swiping up,enter or ctrl+alt+delete nothing happens, a small loading icon can be seen but thats about it. I have already went to the advanced repair options however the password I enter is incorrect even though I have changed it through my phone. Any Ideas?

:)

Alden Requeza, May 22, 2024

2. windows 10 showed a blank page when i try to turn on my laptop

Hi,

This problem might occur due to software conflicts in your computer. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we would like to ask the following:

• Are there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Where does the blank page appears? Is it before or after the sign-in screen?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you perform a clean boot to help remove software conflicts in your PC. For your reference, check this article on
    how to perform a clean boot in Windows. If the issue does not happen after performing a clean boot, we recommend
    enabling the services one by one to identify which service is causing the problem. Once identified, it is better to leave it disabled or uninstall it.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Gerard Qui, May 22, 2024
  3. zbook Win User
    zbook, May 22, 2024
  4. peach1971 Win User

PC crashed and when booted up again, it shows a blank page and when i try to get to the...

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 22, 2024
Thema:

PC crashed and when booted up again, it shows a blank page and when i try to get to the...

1. PC crashed and when booted up again, it shows a blank page and when i try to get to the... - Similar Threads - crashed booted again

2. PC crashed and when booted up again, it shows a blank page and when i try to get to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashed and when booted up again, it shows a blank page and when i try to get to the...: So recently my pc crashed and when trying to boot it up again i get this blank screen along with the time and date, usually theres a background picture but now there isn’t. When trying to proceed to the page where i need to enter my password by swiping up,enter or...
  3. PC crashed and when booted up again, it shows a blank page and when i try to get to the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashed and when booted up again, it shows a blank page and when i try to get to the...: So recently my pc crashed and when trying to boot it up again i get this blank screen along with the time and date, usually theres a background picture but now there isn’t. When trying to proceed to the page where i need to enter my password by swiping up,enter or...
  4. My PC doesn't show anything when I boot it up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC doesn't show anything when I boot it up: Before these things happen, I tried to replace the system32 files to install MCPE crack but I failed because I don't have permission to access or replace files there. After I attempted to replace, errors like I describe below started to appearLink to the files I tried to...
  5. I downloaded Microsoft to my gaming pc and when trying to set it up I get to a WiFi page...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded Microsoft to my gaming pc and when trying to set it up I get to a WiFi page...: this sucks and I really want to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-downloaded-microsoft-to-my-gaming-pc-and-when/6f5e0118-3b49-4ce6-a299-e8acdc12d846
  6. when i open try going to an article presented by msn browser i get a blank page.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i open try going to an article presented by msn browser i get a blank page.: using micro soft 11 the microsoft browser with the community active on the article pages. i go to open the article and all i see is a blank white page. yet when i open an article on yahoo i get the article. i can use the msn browser and locate microsoft and get phone numbers...
  7. when i open try going to an article presented by msn browser i get a blank page.

when i open try going to an article presented by msn browser i get a blank page.: using micro soft 11 the microsoft browser with the community active on the article pages. i go to open the article and all i see is a blank white page. yet when i open an article on yahoo i get the article. i can use the msn browser and locate microsoft and get phone numbers...
  8. My PC restarts when I try to boot it up.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My PC restarts when I try to boot it up.: When I turn on my computer, the Windows icon stays for a few seconds while it loads. Then it blinks and the computer restarts the boot up. This keeps happening in a loop....
  9. My PC restarts when I try to boot it up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC restarts when I try to boot it up.: When I turn on my computer, the Windows icon stays for a few seconds while it loads. Then it blinks and the computer restarts the boot up. This keeps happening in a loop....
  10. My PC restarts when I try to boot it up.