Windows 10: PC crashed and will not recover/startup

Discus and support PC crashed and will not recover/startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey if someone can give me insight on this it would be great. So today my Asus Desktop PC had a problem loading on startup, froze, and it did the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KatePatton1, Jan 27, 2020.

1. PC crashed and will not recover/startup

Hey if someone can give me insight on this it would be great.

So today my Asus Desktop PC had a problem loading on startup, froze, and it did the windows 10 version of a blue screen with the frown face and it saying there was a problem. on the next boot up it went to a system trouble shoot page with options to trouble shoot or shut down. i went to trouble shoot and it couldnt fix the problems. i tried system restoring but there was no file to restore to. I also attempted resetting the pc itself but it said there was a problem with the windows and it was a locked hard drive, any ideas on how to fix this?

:)

KatePatton1, Jan 27, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jan 27, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 27, 2020
  4. PC crashed and will not recover/startup

Windows 10 PC crash and startup failure

Hello,

I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

DISM:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

PC crashed and will not recover/startup

1. PC crashed and will not recover/startup - Similar Threads - crashed recover startup

2. PC Crashed on startup of steam games ONLY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashed on startup of steam games ONLY: Hi,A really odd one here,I've been experiencing this odd occurrence, when I launch these games:CS2PUBGContent WarningPC just decides to give up..The only thing I could find after a crash was in the Event Viewer keyword: 0x8000400000000002And solutions proposed to such...
  3. PC Crashed on startup of steam games ONLY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Crashed on startup of steam games ONLY: Hi,A really odd one here,I've been experiencing this odd occurrence, when I launch these games:CS2PUBGContent WarningPC just decides to give up..The only thing I could find after a crash was in the Event Viewer keyword: 0x8000400000000002And solutions proposed to such...
  4. GRID Legends crashing on startup on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    GRID Legends crashing on startup on Windows PC: [ATTACH]This guide covers what you can do if GRID Legends is crashing on startup on Windows 11/10. GRID Legends is a new motorsport racing game that is available for Windows, PS4, PS5 and the Xbox series. The game is the best place to test your racing skills and features the...
  5. My PC crashes after blue screen at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC crashes after blue screen at startup: Hello, I have this problem where my PC has a blank blue screen after I turn it on and then I get a stop code 0xc000021a. I have searched online for solutions regarding the stop code and got nothing about it. Is there any way to fix this problem?...
  6. recover from crash

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    recover from crash: Hello. Trying to recover from a disaster. Win 10 computer became infected or crashed hard to tell. Would not boot. Got new drive to replace sys drive c: . Microsoft tech support helped me create on my laptop which incidentally is also dead now a bootable ISO Win 10 image on a...
  7. New RAM and PC crashes after startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New RAM and PC crashes after startup: Hey, just bought two new sticks of ram. Threw them in and now when i start up and login after a minute or so my pc restarts. After three times i get a blue screen that tells me to whatever. Ive done memory test and everything is good. I saw some other posts about people...
  8. Recover pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover pc: I contacted Microsoft yesterday. I wanted to change the frequency of entering my PIN. The technician said I had corrupted files. Stupid me let him have remote access. He said he would set a system restore point with yesterday's date. After 4 hours my pc control was...
  9. startup crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    startup crash: Hello, i have reinstalled windows 10 yesterday and everything fine, Today also everything works fine I reboot the pc and suddenly i got crash now everytime i start my pc i get crash also safe mode when i try start it i get crash, Maybe the reason Windows Update idk...
  10. Startup crash

in Windows 10 Support
    Startup crash: Dear community, as a programmer, previously I have solved all my computer problems by seeking through Google, but this problem got over me, so I'm hoping a little guidance or help from you. The general problem is really wide, my PC freezes on random startups. However......