Windows 10: Pc Crashed into a Blackscreen randomly

Discus and support Pc Crashed into a Blackscreen randomly in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I've recently build a Pc and encountered a problem 1 Week after i build the Pc. It happened first while playing a game and my Pc crashed. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lollmaoam, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Lollmaoam Win User

Pc Crashed into a Blackscreen randomly

Hi,

I've recently build a Pc and encountered a problem 1 Week after i build the Pc. It happened first while playing a game and my Pc crashed. My monitor showed that there was no Hdmi connection anymore but i kept hearing for a couple of seconds until the pc fully crashes and the sound hangs itself. Then i waited for a minute and the pc restarted itself.

This problem occours anywhere. Even just about a minute ago when i was in the Windows Log-In screen when i pressed "Space" to open the writing box in order to write my password in!! It happened to me in a browser 2 or 3 times too! But 90% of the time it happenes while loading or playing Games. I've even clean installed Windows again and upadted the BIOS and the Drivers on their latest Versions... After the Cleaninstall from Windows it acctually worked for 2 days but then had the same crash again.

Another Information that may be usefull is that it works sometimes with the Games i've allready got on my pc and i can play them without any errors, but when i install new Games they work fine for a bit and crash. Also i think it isn't the Graphicscards fault because intensive Games and graphicscard Benchmarks doesn't let it crash at all. I've heard it could be the powert supply.

Any suggestions? I'm desperate with this one...

:)

Lollmaoam, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Naby Win User

10 Crashing Randomly and During Updates and File Downloads

This is a re-post from here.

I have a Windows 10 PC that I run 24/7. I have Windows Updates disabled through the Group Policy Editor. I still perform updates manually every few days. Windows Defender updates work fine. Other Windows updates cause the PC to crash, no BSOD or anything, it just turns off. I've looked for 1074, 6006, and 6008 event log files to explain why and I haven't been able to find anything.

Other times the computer just randomly crashes and also sometimes when downloading files. The symptom is the same, I check on it and find it powered down or it just shuts off while I'm using it. It boots back up fine and I see no cause listed in the event logs.

I have been through the 3 tests suggested to me on the old thread. SMART looked good, memtest ran for 33 hours for 8 passes with no errors, and prime was run for 3 hours with no errors.

I think the next step was to run V2 Log collector, that data is attached.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chris

3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Pc Crashed into a Blackscreen randomly

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Pc Crashed into a Blackscreen randomly

1. Pc Crashed into a Blackscreen randomly - Similar Threads - Crashed Blackscreen randomly

2. Random Crashes with blackscreen that result in shutdown.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Crashes with blackscreen that result in shutdown.: I'm facing crashes where my screen turns blacks and my pc restarts. Typically occurring when I am gaming. As it was new in windows install I was able to clean install windows 2-3 times it still occurs. I don't get what's causing the issue as nothing occurs when I am stress...
  3. Random Crashes with blackscreen that result in shutdown.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Crashes with blackscreen that result in shutdown.: I'm facing crashes where my screen turns blacks and my pc restarts. Typically occurring when I am gaming. As it was new in windows install I was able to clean install windows 2-3 times it still occurs. I don't get what's causing the issue as nothing occurs when I am stress...
  4. Games crash my pc with a blackscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crash my pc with a blackscreen: So, where to start.AMD.Yeah. I made the nuclear mistake of purchasing an AMD card assuming to go for performance over stability and oh boy.Launching a game soon crashes it, along with the rest of my pc, causing my dual monitors to go black and audio to still play. Sometimes...
  5. Games crash my pc with a blackscreen

Games crash my pc with a blackscreen: So, where to start.AMD.Yeah. I made the nuclear mistake of purchasing an AMD card assuming to go for performance over stability and oh boy.Launching a game soon crashes it, along with the rest of my pc, causing my dual monitors to go black and audio to still play. Sometimes...
  6. Games crash my pc with a blackscreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Random computer blackscreen then restart

Random computer blackscreen then restart: I'm having an issue with my display drivers becoming unresponsive randomly. The computer will blackscreen while playing audio like nothing happened, I can still talk on Discord. A few seconds later the system restarts itself. I can't reliably crash the system, it just decides...
  8. PC random crashing Blue- / Blackscreen

PC random crashing Blue- / Blackscreen: Hello, in the last few weeks I got many crashes with my PC and I have no clue how to fix them. Hardware: Mainboard: B350M PRO-VDH CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Cooler: Ben Nevis Advanced RAM: 16GB 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 - 3200 GPU: GTX 1060 PSU: Seasonic FOCUS GX-550...
  9. Randomly blackscreen with rnoisy sound

Randomly blackscreen with rnoisy sound: I experienced random blackscreen with very noisy sounds. this happens very often and is very annoying, and i run on : ------------------- System ------------------- Windows 10 1909 Latest Update Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54 Intel i5 9300H Nvidia GTX 1650 SSD Adata SX600...
  10. Games in Fullscreen Giving Blackscreen and Crashing Pc

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Games in Fullscreen Giving Blackscreen and Crashing Pc: So I used my PC for a while, until a problem came that ultimately ended up with me having to reinstall Windows from a fresh install. Before, I could game perfectly fine with no issues. Now however, whenever I boot a game into full screen mode, I can navigate for about 1-2...