Windows 10: Pc Crashed into a blue screen randomly

Discus and support Pc Crashed into a blue screen randomly in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My laptop was blue screening at least once a day for over a week. I followed the advice on another thread and ran the following from the command line:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MisterEd, Mar 29, 2020.

1. MisterEd Win User

Pc Crashed into a blue screen randomly

My laptop was blue screening at least once a day for over a week.

I followed the advice on another thread and ran the following from the command line: chkdsk c: /scan. It found errors. After it was done it said to reboot to complete the repair. After it was done I logged in and reran chkdsk. It found errors again. I had to do this process 4 times before it would run without finding any errors. Is this normal?

Computer:
    Acer Swift 3 Model SF315-41G-R6MP
    RAM: 8GB
    Disk: 512GB M.2 SATA
    O/S: Windows 10 Home v1909

:)

MisterEd, Mar 29, 2020
  2. Law-II Win User

Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Mar 29, 2020
  3. The screen freezes and blue screen crashes

it freezes randomly n does not recover unless i force restart my pc I've tried everything from the list of options for blue screen crashes but none of them worked for me if there are other ways to fix it pls do tell or do I need to bring my pc to a shop
    or dell to fix it

RichardLee7, Mar 29, 2020
  4. signal107 Win User

PC randomly blue screens

Hi,

I am hoping that this forums can help me fix my problem with random blue screens on my PC.

My PC will randomly blue screen whilst playing games on steam or origin it also will sometime crash when just browsing, however never when i am doing nothing on it. I am pretty sure it is not just overheating
    either. Putting links below of some crash reports http://postimg.org/image/4n49eafe3/ and http://postimg.org/image/ne1lapkkr/ any
    help is appreciated as i do not have any clue why it is continuing to crash.

Thank you!

signal107, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Pc Crashed into a blue screen randomly - Similar Threads - Crashed blue screen

2. Random Blue Screen Crashes ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Blue Screen Crashes ??: Over the past 2 weeks my 1-year old laptop has started to get random BSODs with no warning, not even doing anything intensive on my laptop. I have no clue what I'm supposed to do, please help. This is my crash report on Event Viewer:- System - Provider [ Name]...
  3. Random Blue Screen Crashes ??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Blue Screen Crashes ??: Over the past 2 weeks my 1-year old laptop has started to get random BSODs with no warning, not even doing anything intensive on my laptop. I have no clue what I'm supposed to do, please help. This is my crash report on Event Viewer:- System - Provider [ Name]...
  4. Random crashes to blue screen

Random crashes to blue screen: Recently had issues with computer crashing but was able to delete some software that affected the RGB for my RAM and that seemed to fix the issue. However, now it seems to be happening again. Was hoping someone could assist me in solving this new issue. Here are the dump...
  5. Random crash to blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crash to blue screen: Experience a random crash without warning to a blue screen saying my computer ran into a problem and needed to restart to collect data. Similar crash occurred around two weeks ago. Was watching a video while playing Destiny 2. Was in orbit no intensive activity happening, no...
  6. Random crash to blue screen

Random crash to blue screen: Experience a random crash without warning to a blue screen saying my computer ran into a problem and needed to restart to collect data. Similar crash occurred around two weeks ago. Was watching a video while playing Destiny 2. Was in orbit no intensive activity happening, no...
  7. Random crash to blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. random blue screen crash

random blue screen crash: I need a fresh pair of eyes to find the issue here
  9. Random Crashes No Blue Screen

Random Crashes No Blue Screen: I think it might be power related. I attached the BSOD files and the WhoCrashed File Below. Would love some helpLAPTOP-D3L7AD20-(2021-04-18_01-01-13).zipWhoCrashedOutput.zip - - - Updated - - - Windows 10. Computer in User Info 177885
  10. Pc Crashed into a blue screen randomly

Pc Crashed into a blue screen randomly: My laptop was blue screening at least once a day for over a week. I followed the advice on another thread and ran the following from the command line: chkdsk c: /scan. It found errors. After it was done it said to reboot to complete the repair. After it was done I logged in...