Windows 10: PC Crashed on startup of steam games ONLY

Discus and support PC Crashed on startup of steam games ONLY in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,A really odd one here,I've been experiencing this odd occurrence, when I launch these games:CS2PUBGContent WarningPC just decides to give up..The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BearOfSalt, Apr 12, 2024.

1. PC Crashed on startup of steam games ONLY

Hi,A really odd one here,I've been experiencing this odd occurrence, when I launch these games:CS2PUBGContent WarningPC just decides to give up..The only thing I could find after a crash was in the Event Viewer keyword: 0x8000400000000002And solutions proposed to such phenomenon didn't help or was not related.I will list here the things I've already tried to shorten ETA of solution :CPU I7 7700 - Checked integrity by running multiple diagnostics tools, Intel, benchmarks everything, seems OK.GPU NVIDIA GTX 1660 SUPER - Really odd here, GPU Intensive games that I launch outside of steam have no

:)

BearOfSalt, Apr 12, 2024

2. Windows 10 Steam game crashes

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Does the issue occur only with Steam games or all games?
    • Are you able to view videos?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card driver by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 12, 2024
  3. Need assistance with game crashes and freezes after changing PC location

I recently relocated my stationary PC, and since then, I've been experiencing issues with both Steam games and other games. Specifically, when launching Steam games, the loading screen freezes after a few seconds, causing Task Manager to crash, ultimately requiring a PC restart. Additionally, non-Steam games tend to close abruptly after 2-3 minutes of gameplay.

Error Message: No specific error messages are displayed; however, the loading screen freeze for Steam games prompts Task Manager to crash.

System Information:

• Operating System: Windows 11
    • PC Specifications: GPU gigabyte R69xt gaming oc, CPU i5 13600k, etc.
    • Game Platform: facing issues with Steam games or other gaming platforms like epic games
    Actions Taken: I have already taken the following steps to address the issue:

1. Updated all drivers.
    2. Attempted various troubleshooting methods found online.
    3. Updated the BIOS to the latest version.
    Despite these efforts, the problem persists, and I am unsure about the root cause. Any guidance or assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

AlexDanilescu, Apr 12, 2024
  4. BossDweeb Win User

PC Crashed on startup of steam games ONLY

Steam Game Issue

Some details of what is, or is not happening may help, but if you have a lot of games not working the problem could be

due to a corrupt Steam Client.

You can find help for reinstalling/repairing the Steam Client in your Steam...

Help > Steam Support > Steam Client > Steam Crashes ( Click this tab for troubleshooting suggestions).

- Some games require you to run Steams Verify Integrity of Game Files after each of the Win10 version\feature updates.

BossDweeb, Apr 12, 2024
Thema:

PC Crashed on startup of steam games ONLY

1. PC Crashed on startup of steam games ONLY - Similar Threads - Crashed startup steam

2. games on steam keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games on steam keep crashing: Faulting application name: hitman3.exe, version: 3.180.0.0, time stamp: 0x65d43674Faulting module name: hitman3.exe, version: 3.180.0.0, time stamp: 0x65d43674Exception code: 0x80000003Fault offset: 0x000000000136f713Faulting process id: 0x0xD088Faulting application start...
  3. games on steam keep crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    games on steam keep crashing: Faulting application name: hitman3.exe, version: 3.180.0.0, time stamp: 0x65d43674Faulting module name: hitman3.exe, version: 3.180.0.0, time stamp: 0x65d43674Exception code: 0x80000003Fault offset: 0x000000000136f713Faulting process id: 0x0xD088Faulting application start...
  4. PC Crashed on startup of steam games ONLY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashed on startup of steam games ONLY: Hi,A really odd one here,I've been experiencing this odd occurrence, when I launch these games:CS2PUBGContent WarningPC just decides to give up..The only thing I could find after a crash was in the Event Viewer keyword: 0x8000400000000002And solutions proposed to such...
  5. Grounded steam game crashing

Grounded steam game crashing: Hello. i need some help with my steam game. I downloaded grounded but randomly it just closes when i play. I verifide the file integrity, and i lowerd my game frame rate. but it wont work. anyone that can help me?Extra info:i downloaded grounded from steam. i dont have it on...
  6. Steam Games Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam Games Crashing: Hi! Can anyone help me? My steam games keep crashing mid game randomly. I only have steam, OBS streaming, and a browser open. Even when I have just steam and a browser open my the same problem occurs. I have a Nvidia RTX 4090, AMD Ryzen 9 7950X 16-Core Processor, and 64GB of...
  7. Steam Games Crashing

Steam Games Crashing: Hi! Can anyone help me? My steam games keep crashing mid game randomly. I only have steam, OBS streaming, and a browser open. Even when I have just steam and a browser open my the same problem occurs. I have a Nvidia RTX 4090, AMD Ryzen 9 7950X 16-Core Processor, and 64GB of...
  8. Anohter Steam Game Startup Error.

Anohter Steam Game Startup Error.: So I cannot lauch the game after installing screen driver I cant lauch game before installing screen driverHere is screen shots. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anohter-steam-game-startup-error/bc93f64a-b8ce-4090-8c7a-f35cc81696f4
  9. Anohter Steam Game Startup Error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anohter Steam Game Startup Error.: So I cannot lauch the game after installing screen driver I cant lauch game before installing screen driverHere is screen shots. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anohter-steam-game-startup-error/bc93f64a-b8ce-4090-8c7a-f35cc81696f4
  10. Steam crashing my game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam crashing my game.: Hi For last 5 days i'd say my CS:GO in steam library are not running as it was before. My CS:GO crashes every most of the time i try to load a map ( offline ) but it does not happen all the time, i was playing no problem 3 hours ago, i try to run it again later, crashes...