Windows 10: PC crashed when trying to start up, need help identifying the problem

Discus and support PC crashed when trying to start up, need help identifying the problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows Reliability Monitor: Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: a0 Parameter 1: 10e Parameter 2: a Parameter 3: b1d... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vince_sic, Apr 11, 2021.

1. vince_sic Win User

PC crashed when trying to start up, need help identifying the problem

Windows Reliability Monitor:

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: a0

Parameter 1: 10e

Parameter 2: a

Parameter 3: b1d

Parameter 4: 8352

OS version: 10_0_19042

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1033

:)

vince_sic, Apr 11, 2021
  2. EarthDog Win User

1070 Overheat Crash x(

Yes try it again... lol... we were waiting for that!

You have steps listed....try to find a another pc to try...try to reset the bios and see if that for some reason would help. But yes, try putting it back in. If not, id say rma time.

EarthDog, Apr 11, 2021
  3. x509 Win User
    Word and Excel 2013 now crash when I try to print or edit-Outlook OK

Trying to print or edit in Office 2013 Word and Excel now causes the program to crash. Outlook works fine.

the following have not fixed the problem.
    1. Repair install of Office 2013
    2. Uninstall (with Revo Pro) and then full re-install
    3. Uninstall and then reinstall of the HP Laserjet printer drive.

What is my next step, short of nuking the entire Win installation and starting over (ugh!)???

4. PC crashed when trying to start up, need help identifying the problem

Need help identifying the problem

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • Kindly send us a screenshot of the current programs running on your Task Manager.

Meanwhile, we recommend to run your PC in a clean boot state. Performing this method will start Windows
    by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs and helps eliminate software conflicts.

Note: After performing the clean boot troubleshooting steps, check the How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot section in the same link to return your computer to normal startup mode.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

PC crashed when trying to start up, need help identifying the problem

1. PC crashed when trying to start up, need help identifying the problem - Similar Threads - crashed trying start

2. Pc Crashing - Need Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Pc Crashing - Need Help: I built this pc about a year ago and have had no problems up until a couple of weeks ago. Computer specs Asus X570 Tuf Gaming Pro Amd Ryzen 7 3700x - I have replaced the rbg stock coooler with a Dark rock pro 4 Evga 2060 Super 32Gb 3600hz Corsair Vengeance Pro (4 x 8gb) 750w...
  3. PC CRASH [I need help]

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC CRASH [I need help]: Hello, so my pc just recently started crashing and I am really new to computers, so I do not understand what is happening. I read that I had to get a dump file. Here is what it said when I analyzed the dump file: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.685 AMD64...
  4. I need help identifying why prebuilt fails to start

in Windows 10 Support
    I need help identifying why prebuilt fails to start: It was working fine until I decided to put it apart The plan was to transfer its contents to a larger case. But the Mb and the CPU wouldn't fit. Now that I had put it back together something is not the way it used to be. I have tried various things, including replacing the...
  5. Pc keeps crashing, need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc keeps crashing, need help: Hello, i just got a pc custom built at a trustworthy place where all my friends got their pcs, i have had a for a week yet it has blue screened 2-3 times. Is this normal? Should i be worried? It did it once while i was in google docs and it happened another time when i was...
  6. PC START UP PROBLEMS

PC START UP PROBLEMS: Hi, My pc won't start. There was a windows update which I accepted last night when turning the pc off. This morning I tried to turn it on. All I have is a black screen with some dots going round in a circle. Any suggestions? Thanks David...
  7. Need help with start up

Need help with start up: After my last update, I sign in to my profile on my computer and it just stalls there and the dots symbol just spins. How can I get it to work. I'm running windows 10. * Moved from IE(other)/Windows(other)...
  8. problem when start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem when start up: [ATTACH] can you help me with this problem by how to solve it pls! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-when-start-up/9e51dd20-a5ad-408d-a0c2-b7e403566861
  9. Error code when trying to start up the pc

Error code when trying to start up the pc: stop code crittical _process_died is the error code when I start up my computer, then it says your pic did not start correct. Help...
  10. need help identifying a process

in Windows 10 Support
    need help identifying a process: simple question..what is this process 'CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess 32bit' and where did it come from, and is it harmful? 116330