Windows 10: PC Crashed which lead to the Startup Window Freezing

Discus and support PC Crashed which lead to the Startup Window Freezing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am currently trying to fix my pc. I got back home today and had a problem. It was causing my games and apps to crash while also forcing my screens to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Barkstep-0709F41A-49D5-4E, Jun 28, 2021.

1. PC Crashed which lead to the Startup Window Freezing

I am currently trying to fix my pc. I got back home today and had a problem. It was causing my games and apps to crash while also forcing my screens to black screen although discord was still functional. I restarted and everything was fine but when I came back a few hours later my PC did the same thing. Now whenever I restart my pc it freezes on the startup screen and pixelating the image in a sort of pattern across the screen. I cannot get past this screen and have tried going to advanced settings to fix the startup. I have a lot of important docs on my pc so if there are any suggestions that

:)

Barkstep-0709F41A-49D5-4E, Jun 28, 2021

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 28, 2021
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 28, 2021
  4. Avedis53 Win User

PC Crashed which lead to the Startup Window Freezing

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jun 28, 2021
Thema:

PC Crashed which lead to the Startup Window Freezing

1. PC Crashed which lead to the Startup Window Freezing - Similar Threads - Crashed lead Startup

2. Computer freezing and crashing in windows + during startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezing and crashing in windows + during startup: Hello everyone,for a while now my computer has been freezing and crashing at random intervals while in use. It started pretty tame with maybe 1 or 2 crashes per week, but since then it's developed into something much worse, crashing at least 4 times a day. This problem...
  3. RAGE 2 crashing on startup, freezing or is not loading on PC

in Windows 10 News
    RAGE 2 crashing on startup, freezing or is not loading on PC: [ATTACH]The second iteration of Rage, Rage 2, has been in the limelight for quite some time. However, in recent times, gamers complained that it keeps either refuses to open or is sluggish on their systems. Because of this, gamers are unable to enjoy this game to its fullest....
  4. My Windows 11 laptop crashed, which leads to the Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 laptop crashed, which leads to the Windows 10 install: I was playing a game on my laptop when it crashed. After it crashed, it leads me to the Windows 10 installation wizard. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-11-laptop-crashed-which-leads-to-the/c1d23923-8938-4626-b837-81c1f5ea9d18
  5. My Windows 11 laptop crashed, which leads to the Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows 11 laptop crashed, which leads to the Windows 10 install: I was playing a game on my laptop when it crashed. After it crashed, it leads me to the Windows 10 installation wizard. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-11-laptop-crashed-which-leads-to-the/c1d23923-8938-4626-b837-81c1f5ea9d18
  6. Generation Zero not launching, freezing or crashing at startup on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Generation Zero not launching, freezing or crashing at startup on PC: [ATTACH]Are you a hardcore Generation Zero gamer? However, it seems that you are facing issues with the game and are unable to play it. If your copy of the game is not launching on your Windows 11/10 PC, then you have come to the right place. We have curated a list of a few...
  7. Stuttering leads to freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuttering leads to freezing: Computer starts stuttering then eventually freezes. I tried a fix where I disable HPET according to this website but it's still stuttering. What can I do to fix the issue? I am still getting same errors on the event viewer like 4311, 2, 28, etc....
  8. Windows updates lead to BSOD on startup.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows updates lead to BSOD on startup.: Hello everyone! I've been having this issue for a good while now (Month or two I think?) where whenever I attempt to install a Windows update, regardless of what update it is, it causes my PC to BSOD when it starts back up after shutting down. I hit "Update and shut down"...
  9. Windows 10 upgrade leading to games crashing on startup

Windows 10 upgrade leading to games crashing on startup: I just upgraded to windows 10 a couple of days ago from windows 7. Before updating all my games worked fine, but after certain games just crash when I try to launch them. Faulting application name: bad_module_info, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Faulting module...
  10. Pc freezes on startup

Pc freezes on startup: Good day, so yesterday i performed a reboot of my system because it was becoming too laggy and everything seemedto go great afterwards. This morning i attempted to switch on my pc but it froze immediately after turnitu it on. The only two things i can do is enter the BIOS...