Windows 10: PC crashes a lot. Often being BSOD, Plain Green Screen with static noise, and suddenly...

Discus and support PC crashes a lot. Often being BSOD, Plain Green Screen with static noise, and suddenly... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I built the pc around 6 months ago. 2 Months into using i started encountering some problems. I ignored the first small crashes but it got bigger. To... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tamzid20, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Tamzid20 Win User

PC crashes a lot. Often being BSOD, Plain Green Screen with static noise, and suddenly...

I built the pc around 6 months ago. 2 Months into using i started encountering some problems. I ignored the first small crashes but it got bigger. To the point where I couldn't boot up without crashing 3/5 times.

PC Specs:

MOBO: MSI B450 PRO M2 MAX

CPU: Ryzen 3 3200g

HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda

PSU: Corsair 500w

RAM: 8GB Corsair

BSOD And Crashes:

BSOD: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and a few more I cant remember

Crashes: Green Screen with static noise, Freezing, Shutting down on it's own.

I've checked if any cables or wires weren't plugged in but it all looks fine. I checked the RAM. I tried reinstalling windows several amount of times. Same problem still consists. My Mouse, Keyboard and WIFI Adapter would turn on and off randomly too. Can anyone help?

:)

Tamzid20, Mar 6, 2021
  2. Dysss Win User

Crash to static green screen?

I've been having these crashes to a static green screen since I got my PC (~1.5 years ago) and I've been putting up with it but it's getting unbearable now. Recently these crashes have brought a whole new level of annoyance, where it also resets my desktop
    icons and I'm really getting frustrated now. I've previously performed a clean install, but that didn't fix the problem. I've read somewhere that this is caused by some driver trying to load something and failing, but I can't confirm if this is the case for
    me. I also cant seem to find the exact crash log in Event Viewer (My computer recently crashed sometime between last night and this morning, but no log for anything between that time period). The crash to green screen also causes my audio to start playing
    the last 0.5s of audio in a loop, if that helps.

Dysss, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Dysss Win User
    Crash to static green screen?

Happens when I'm gaming, doesn't matter what game. It does however feel like I crash more often when running older games as compared to newer games (e.g. Crash during TF2 more often than Overwatch).

No error messages/codes comes out, as I said the screen just suddenly turns green and won't respond no matter what. I have to force restart my PC every time this happens.

Dysss, Mar 6, 2021
  4. nout72 Win User

PC crashes a lot. Often being BSOD, Plain Green Screen with static noise, and suddenly...

Static noise, a loud buzzing noise

I recently bought a Nokia 3720 Classic which I like quite a lot, especially the clean, simple looks and quality screen.

But there's something that may be or may become a problem.

When calling there's this loud buzzing static noise, a noise I myself and the people on the other end can hear very clearly and which is very annoying.

BUT - and this is the point why I am not sure if I should make an issue out of this - ONLY at a certain volume level: in all cases a simple lowering or increasing the loudness will get rid of this static.

The last time I phoned when I had this static noise, the volume was set at 4 (4 green stripes) and when I lowered it or increased it it was gone.

So my questions:

Is there anyone else who has this trouble? maybe specifically when the volume is set at 4?

Should I make an issue out of this?

And is there some explanation why lowering or increasing the volume will get rid of the static?

Thanks in advance.

Nout

nout72, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

1. PC crashes a lot. Often being BSOD, Plain Green Screen with static noise, and suddenly... - Similar Threads - crashes lot Often

2. screen suddenly freezes often

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen suddenly freezes often: Hi,I'm having a very annoying issue right now. My laptop screen keeps freezing without particular reason, I don't see any issue with my GPU and ram. It will blink first then freezes afterward. I don't have any antivirus as well. Please help, thanks....
  3. screen suddenly freezes often

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen suddenly freezes often: Hi,I'm having a very annoying issue right now. My laptop screen keeps freezing without particular reason, I don't see any issue with my GPU and ram. It will blink first then freezes afterward. I don't have any antivirus as well. Please help, thanks....
  4. Static Noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Static Noise: Hi there, recently when I've been listening to stuff on my computer I get a static or crackle sound like it's breaking up. It's not the headphones, because I've tried it with three different pairs and it still sounds the same. I tried cleaning out the headphone jack and...
  5. Loud Static Noise

Loud Static Noise: So, just now my laptop started playing a very loud static sound from its left speaker, and the right speaker seems to be much quieter, but is playing the audio without any static. I had just installed and was using the midi control center for my midi controller. Though i...
  6. built in mic - static noise suddenly a problem.

built in mic - static noise suddenly a problem.: I use my built in mic a lot for meetings and training recordings. Yesterday I was working on some new training materials and began recording with the built in mic and my recording all started to have a static noise come through that's never been an issue before. My...
  7. Weird static noise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird static noise: So whenever I’m listening to something on my computer (youtube, Spotify, etc) this weird noise happens which only gives out on the right ear. Unplugging and plugging in doesn’t do anything. Help submitted by /u/kingmrharvey [link] [comments]...
  8. Headphones suddenly started to make static noise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headphones suddenly started to make static noise: Hello, so yesterday my headphones (HyperX Cloud Alpha) were working fine with no issues. Then today they make some sort of noise, as if they are starting up and then there is crackling when any audio is playing. But once the audio stops, the crackling noise disappears. I...
  9. Static Noises in Calls

Static Noises in Calls: Hello, I'm Gabe and I've been having some issues with microphone. When I call someone on my laptop, they tell me they hear static like this, which I recorded: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhSxJ4UrPr0&feature=youtu.be I can also hear, but very slightly in my left earbud,...
  10. Static Noises for Audio

Static Noises for Audio: Windows 10 Home 64bit, HP Pavilion dv7 When I play videos on Youtube or Vimeo or music on SoundCloud (which is as much as I tested), I hear a static sound. It happens the most often for YouTube, maybe 10 seconds, and less often for Vimeo and SoundCloud. This impacts...