Windows 10: PC crashes a lot

Discus and support PC crashes a lot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I built my PC about 8 months ago and ever since it has been randomly crashing whenever I play video games and sometimes during zoom calls or other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by seventy3.14, May 6, 2022.

1. PC crashes a lot

I built my PC about 8 months ago and ever since it has been randomly crashing whenever I play video games and sometimes during zoom calls or other programs. The crashes used to be less frequent but theyve been getting worse and updating drivers doesnt seem to fix anything. Ive even reinstalled windows but the issue hasnt been resolved. Also I cant connect a wifi card to my PC without it lagging and eventually crashing and restarting. The blue screen messages I get all point towards a driver error such as STOP_CODE and memory error messages but I cant seem figure out which driver is causing t

:)

seventy3.14, May 6, 2022
Thema:

PC crashes a lot

1. PC crashes a lot - Similar Threads - crashes lot

2. im having a lot bluescreens crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im having a lot bluescreens crash: since one week ago i started to get bluescreen everytime and i get two types 0xCF_X_null_BAD_IP_nt!PpmIdleDefaultExecuteAV_X_null_BAD_IP_nt!PpmIdleDefaultExecute...
  3. im having a lot bluescreens crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    im having a lot bluescreens crash: since one week ago i started to get bluescreen everytime and i get two types 0xCF_X_null_BAD_IP_nt!PpmIdleDefaultExecuteAV_X_null_BAD_IP_nt!PpmIdleDefaultExecute...
  4. im having a lot bluescreens crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. A lot of my games keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A lot of my games keep crashing: I have found something in common with the games that crash, and they all use DX12. I tried launching The Finals in DX11 and it worked fine. RDR2 doesnt work either and it uses DX12. Minecraft works fine OGL and GTA5 works fine as well DX11. How can I fix...
  6. A lot of my games keep crashing

A lot of my games keep crashing: I have found something in common with the games that crash, and they all use DX12. I tried launching The Finals in DX11 and it worked fine. RDR2 doesnt work either and it uses DX12. Minecraft works fine OGL and GTA5 works fine as well DX11. How can I fix...
  7. Lots of bluescreens, crashes and other such issues recently

Lots of bluescreens, crashes and other such issues recently: I find myself in a pickle. Ever since I have committed to trying to play a game that recently came out called "The Finals", I've not only been getting in-game crashes frequently, but also a large assortment of Blue Screens of Death. I no longer have access to the names of...
  8. Lots of bluescreens, crashes and other such issues recently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lots of bluescreens, crashes and other such issues recently: I find myself in a pickle. Ever since I have committed to trying to play a game that recently came out called "The Finals", I've not only been getting in-game crashes frequently, but also a large assortment of Blue Screens of Death. I no longer have access to the names of...
  9. Lots of bluescreens, crashes and other such issues recently

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. A lot of games crash, this time my pc also rebooted after a game crash. I got the minidump...

A lot of games crash, this time my pc also rebooted after a game crash. I got the minidump...: Here is the file, the analyze command was run in it. Warzone is the game that keeps crashing as well as others with no error messages. If this log is not relevant can you tell me what to do to figure out the problem?I strongly suspect the issue to be the RAMS, but I am not...