Windows 10: PC Crashes after being shut down

Discus and support PC Crashes after being shut down in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I recently built a new PC, but am having a problem: When I shutdown my PC and leave it off for longer than an hour or two, when I turn it back on I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by KitDaCatsun, Feb 16, 2020.

1. PC Crashes after being shut down

I recently built a new PC, but am having a problem:

When I shutdown my PC and leave it off for longer than an hour or two, when I turn it back on I get blue screens of death. The screens I get are:

• Memory Management
    • System Thread Exception not Handled
    • PAge Fault in Nonpaged Area
    • IQRL Not Less or Equal

The Blue Screens appear as the PC turns on. They stop after a few restarts.

I do not experience problems after restarting the PC or shutting it down for a short amount of time, or sleeping it for any length of time I have only been putting it to sleep for the last few weeks.

Any help would be much appreciated.

:)

KitDaCatsun, Feb 16, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 16, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 16, 2020
  4. nauzers Win User

PC Crashes after being shut down

PC Crashing on every game PC Crashes after being shut down :(

OK what i am gonna do - i will take second pc from my friend... Will build all my sistem on his MB... And then if it crashes... - will step by step take out my parts and put his - untill i have no crash any more... Damn it sounds stupid and will take like all day :S... Any other ideas how to make effective testing if i have second PC?

Or maybe give it away to disruption? *Big Grin PC Crashes after being shut down :D
    Разборка компьютеров в Китае (21 фото)

nauzers, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

PC Crashes after being shut down

1. PC Crashes after being shut down - Similar Threads - Crashes being shut

2. pc no display after shutting down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc no display after shutting down?: i closed my pc by shutting it down and when i tried opening it again it has no display i reseated the ram and bios nothing works tried removing gpu and using motherboard still no display?pc sepcsprocessor i7 9700gpu getforce rtx 1650more details in the pic i took before it...
  3. pc no display after shutting down?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc no display after shutting down?: i closed my pc by shutting it down and when i tried opening it again it has no display i reseated the ram and bios nothing works tried removing gpu and using motherboard still no display?pc sepcsprocessor i7 9700gpu getforce rtx 1650more details in the pic i took before it...
  4. PC suddenly shuts down after not being used for a month

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC suddenly shuts down after not being used for a month: I just came back from a one month vacation. Pc has not been plugged in while I was away.I boot up my PC and try to play some games, but whenever I open steam, epic launcher, Corsair Icue, my PC suddenly just shuts down. No BSOD, no error message, just a black...
  5. Second monitor not being detected after shut down.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second monitor not being detected after shut down.: Hi, I was watching a YouTube video when all the sudden my laptop froze. None of my buttons did anything. I couldn't get it to unfreeze so I was forced to hold down the power button and shut down. When I opened my laptop again the display settings had been reset and it wasn't...
  6. pc shuts down after sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc shuts down after sleep: the pc shuts down when i wake it from sleep mode, that issue happened last months i geuss but i restarted it and it was solved but now it happened again and i need to slove it so i hope someone help me....
  7. PC shutting down after being in sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC shutting down after being in sleep mode?: I usually put my computer to sleep once I am done for the night but when I get back up in the morning to turn it on it just boots up from shut down mode instead of sleep mode. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/Not-Cynical [link] [comments]...
  8. PC turns itself back on, after being shut down.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC turns itself back on, after being shut down.: There has been a lot of discusion about windows 10 turning itself back on after being "Shut Down" I myself have had the same issue, and thinking it could be an Update which has caused said re-start. various fixes have been mentioned, such as altering Windows 10 sleep/Power...
  9. PC doesn’t shut down after hitting shut down.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC doesn’t shut down after hitting shut down.: I just got a new gaming headset and I plugged it in. It updated drivers and then I went to press shutdown. After pressing shutdown, I turned off my monitor and left the room. I came back into the room and was suprised my pc fan lights and keyboard and mouse lights were still...
  10. PC shuts down after turning it on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC shuts down after turning it on: Hello. I have a problem with my pc. I have windows 10 installed, and have formatted and installed windows all over again trying to fix this problem but it didn't do it. When I turn on my pc, the windows logo appears for a few seconds and then the computer shuts off. When I...