Windows 10: PC crashes after closing games.

Discus and support PC crashes after closing games. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, There are times where the Laptop crashes BSOD when i closes games. At first I thought it was just from Steam games but it also happen for other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JackYbañez, Jun 29, 2020.

1. PC crashes after closing games.

Hello, There are times where the Laptop crashes BSOD when i closes games. At first I thought it was just from Steam games but it also happen for other games not from Steam.

Please Help.

Thank You!

Minidumps Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sOa4FdMZywCwJdgDbYy6i1KR0DLge0Cg/view?usp=sharing

:)

JackYbañez, Jun 29, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Angela Pun, Jun 29, 2020
  4. PC crashes after closing games.

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

PC crashes after closing games.

1. PC crashes after closing games. - Similar Threads - crashes closing games

2. PC crashing after closing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing after closing games: PC crashing after closing games, sometimes instantly, sometimes after a few minutes.Have done a fresh install and downloaded one game to test after updating everything and same thing happens.Please help, thanks! Please see below from WinDbg;************* Preparing the...
  3. PC crashing after closing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashing after closing games: PC crashing after closing games, sometimes instantly, sometimes after a few minutes.Have done a fresh install and downloaded one game to test after updating everything and same thing happens.Please help, thanks! Please see below from WinDbg;************* Preparing the...
  4. PC crashing after closing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. PC Crashing after closing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashing after closing a game: Hi all, I'm having an issue with my PC where it keeps crashing after closing games. It runs absolutely fine with no issues whilst playing, alt-tabbing, doing everything else like browsing the net or streaming etc. It ONLY ever happens when I close a game. Everything just...
  6. PC Crashing after closing a game

PC Crashing after closing a game: Hi all, I'm having an issue with my PC where it keeps crashing after closing games. It runs absolutely fine with no issues whilst playing, alt-tabbing, doing everything else like browsing the net or streaming etc. It ONLY ever happens when I close a game. Everything just...
  7. PC crashes after closing games

PC crashes after closing games: For quite a while my pc seems to freeze and then reboot very soon after I close a video a game. I've also encountered some BSODs while playing said video games, and I've tried everything. I ran the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool, DISM, and the Windows Repair Tool, all to no...
  8. PC Crashing after Closing Video Games

PC Crashing after Closing Video Games: Hello,I've had issues in the past with my PC crashing while playing games and someone helped me here and I rolled back my graphics card driver to an older version and that seemed to help for a while but recently, my PC has started crashing frequently again. I decided to try...
  9. PC Crashing after Closing Video Games

PC Crashing after Closing Video Games: Hello,I've had issues in the past with my PC crashing while playing games and someone helped me here and I rolled back my graphics card driver to an older version and that seemed to help for a while but recently, my PC has started crashing frequently again. I decided to try...
  10. PC Crashing After Closing Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashing After Closing Games: Hello, I have had a recent issue where my PC is restarting/stopping working after closing a game. It likes to stop working completely but my lights and fans still stay on. Anyone have any clue what this could be? There are no files in my minidump....