Windows 10: PC crashes after closing games.

Discus and support PC crashes after closing games. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, There are times where the Laptop crashes BSOD when i closes games. At first I thought it was just from Steam games but it also happen for other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JackYbañez, Jun 29, 2020.

1. PC crashes after closing games.

Hello, There are times where the Laptop crashes BSOD when i closes games. At first I thought it was just from Steam games but it also happen for other games not from Steam.

Please Help.

Thank You!

Minidumps Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sOa4FdMZywCwJdgDbYy6i1KR0DLge0Cg/view?usp=sharing

:)

JackYbañez, Jun 29, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Angela Pun, Jun 29, 2020
  4. PC crashes after closing games.

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

PC crashes after closing games.

1. PC crashes after closing games. - Similar Threads - crashes closing games

2. Games Crashing. New pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games Crashing. New pc: Hi so i built a new pc with the following parts: Ryzen 3 2200g Gigabyte b450m s2h Patriot viper 4 3000MHz 8gb Corsair cx450m So the problem is i can play a game for example apex legends for a few minutes say 10-20 and then it will crash with no error or anythingthis...
  3. PC Crashes while gaming

PC Crashes while gaming: I have automatic installing on for drivers, and this only started recently with crashing, but ill load into a game, or randomly while playing a game, any idea why this would happen? Specs AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB Corsair CX 550 watt B450 Tomohawk...
  4. Game Not Closing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game Not Closing: I was playing GTA SA and suddenly the there was a problem with the textures (They weren't loading). I thought to close the game so I pressed the windows button to get the taskbar. I tried to close it but it wasn't just closing. What I did was i pressed Ctrl+Alt+Delete and...
  5. pc, games and apps crashing

pc, games and apps crashing: System: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X default settings GiBy X570 AORUS MASTER X570 AMD AGESA 1.0.0.4 B Sapphire RADEON RX 5700 XT NITRO+ Running on boost profile Radeon Software Version 19.12.3 LG 32GK650F-B 32 QHD Gaming Monitor Display Port connection, monitor is running on 144hz...
  6. Limited ability to operate PC after closing PC games Steam

Limited ability to operate PC after closing PC games Steam: Hi everyone, Recently I picked up a new gaming PC which runs the standard software and operating systems. I typically use Steam to host all my games and one thing I've noticed particularly when I've been playing for an hour or more is that when I exit any game to the...
  7. Game randomly closing/crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Game randomly closing/crashing: Hello so recently i built my gaming PC and I've been experiencing that the game I'm playing randomly closes/crashes and what i mean by 'closes' is that it just closes as if i would click the red cross or i would go to the Task Manager and ended the game task, i got a few blue...
  8. Game crashes after logging in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game crashes after logging in: Okay so I went to install a cape on my minecraft windows 10 account and it didn't work and crashed when I did so I deleted it tried resetting the game asked for me to sign in so I did then it crashed I reinstalled the game and when I signed in it did the same thing because it...
  9. PC crashing while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing while gaming: Hi, lately my PC stated to crash while i'm playing games, i don't know why this happening, but i think its related to my recent SSD upgrade.. heres the DAMP files: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AqBUd6RYu4jPmlLV-MFNSXiO4SL9 Thank you for the help....
  10. crashing PC game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crashing PC game: Is anyone using the PC game Hidden City - Hidden Mystery Adventure game crashing, when you hit the continue to game button. This has been happening for more than 4 days now. Microsoft Please fix this game!!!!...