Windows 10: PC crashes after login after installing new cpu

Discus and support PC crashes after login after installing new cpu in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I initially thought that it was an issue with my psu, so I upgraded my 600 w psu to an 850w psu. I'm running a gtx 980 ti on a GA-B75M-D3H motherboard.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChrisRut95, May 26, 2020.

1. PC crashes after login after installing new cpu

I initially thought that it was an issue with my psu, so I upgraded my 600 w psu to an 850w psu. I'm running a gtx 980 ti on a GA-B75M-D3H motherboard. The cpu is an i7-2600, the previous one I had was an it 3450 and they are both lga1155 pin.

When I switch on my computer it loads my login screen and desktop but nothing else.

:)

ChrisRut95, May 26, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 26, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 26, 2020
  4. AsRock Win User

PC crashes after login after installing new cpu

New PC DRM!

I was thinking

Step 1: Install
    Step 2: Get a Ubi account
    Step 3: Login to Ubi
    Step 4: Enjoy the game and pray hard that internet doesn't crap on you
    Step 5: Save failed cannot find server Please wait ?.
    Step 6: Boots user to main menu. (Still no server found although your connected online )

AsRock, May 26, 2020
Thema:

PC crashes after login after installing new cpu

1. PC crashes after login after installing new cpu - Similar Threads - crashes login installing

2. BSOD after installing new CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after installing new CPU: I've been getting a blue screen with service system exception periodically after installing a new CPU, any assistance with understanding the problem would be appreciated.I've updated my system BIOS and the chipset driver for my mobo, but it still randomly crashed after a...
  3. BSOD after installing new CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after installing new CPU: I've been getting a blue screen with service system exception periodically after installing a new CPU, any assistance with understanding the problem would be appreciated.I've updated my system BIOS and the chipset driver for my mobo, but it still randomly crashed after a...
  4. BSOD Crashes after installing new CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crashes after installing new CPU: Hello, I recently bought a new cpu a Ryzen 5 3600, but after installing it my pc started to blue screen with the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. They are not consistent with the errors. I can go on playing games for a while but when I do something...
  5. BSOD Crashes after installing new CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Crashes after installing new CPU: Hello, I recently bought a new cpu a Ryzen 5 3600, but after installing it my pc started to blue screen with the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. They are not consistent with the errors. I can go on playing games for a while but when I do something...
  6. BSOD Crashes after installing new CPU

7. BSOD after install of new CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after install of new CPU: Hello, I recently installed a new CPU, after doing so I was excited to play games with better performance.Before buying the CPU I made sure I checked that everything should be compatible and it was, I bought it as a prebuilt and went on the “Upgrade your PC and picked it from...
  8. PC Crashing After New CPU Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashing After New CPU Installation: Not too long ago, I upgraded to a Ryzen 5 5600X and started using it for my pc. Now for some reason, I get random crashes and so I decided to invest in another motherboard to fix the issue. Later on, my pc still crashes and I don't know why. I turned off XMP for my ram and it...
  9. PC Crashing After New CPU Installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Crashing After New CPU Installation: Not too long ago, I upgraded to a Ryzen 5 5600X and started using it for my pc. Now for some reason, I get random crashes and so I decided to invest in another motherboard to fix the issue. Later on, my pc still crashes and I don't know why. I turned off XMP for my ram and it...
  10. BSOD after installation of new cpu

BSOD after installation of new cpu: I recently purchased a Ryzen 5 3600 to replace my Ryzen 3 1200 and I updated my BIOS to version F50a on my GA-X370 Gaming K5 motherboard but after I'd installed the new cpu my system went into a series of error messages*KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED*KERNEL SECURITY CHECK...