Windows 10: pc crashes alot

Discus and support pc crashes alot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, been trying to fix this for a while now, but i cant seem to find any old threads that either have the same event ID's or the same windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheGingerOne#0001, Jun 9, 2022.

1. pc crashes alot

Hi, been trying to fix this for a while now, but i cant seem to find any old threads that either have the same event ID's or the same windows installed. every time the pc crashes it comes up in event viewer with 2 errors and 1 critical, and its always the same 3 event ID's:ERROR ID: 6008The previous system shutdown at 18:07:30 on ‎08/‎06/‎2022 was unexpected.CRITICAL ID: 41The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the sys

:)

TheGingerOne#0001, Jun 9, 2022

2. PC crashing alot

Hello, my PC has been crashing alot, it has been bluescreening and alot of my games have been crashing alot.

I have tried:

Updating my drivers

Checking for viruses

Updating my PC

Checking my Hardrive and SSD for errors

And several more,

Here is one of the few messages that I have gotten in event viewer just today.

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}

and APPID

{15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}

to the user DESKTOP-MFMBMJH\Adam SID (S-1-5-21-301617261-2080512979-229145813-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services
    administrative tool.

All help appreciated.

TracyMonaghan, Jun 9, 2022
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 9, 2022
  4. pc crashes alot

Help! my pc is crashing alot

So this last week my pc was crashing alot to the point i had to reinstall windows and unfortunately the problem still persists

so i took my pc's dumpfiles and system information and uploaded them to onedrive in a zipt folder if someone can check it out and analyse them that would be great

Link to the file:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah1Ye3V75Uqnkzo86Pjt-0E-ZilM

Valentin kovalevski, Jun 9, 2022
Thema:

pc crashes alot

1. pc crashes alot - Similar Threads - crashes alot

2. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  3. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  4. pc crashes alot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc crashes alot: Hi, been trying to fix this for a while now, but i cant seem to find any old threads that either have the same event ID's or the same windows installed. every time the pc crashes it comes up in event viewer with 2 errors and 1 critical, and its always the same 3 event...
  5. pc crashes alot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc crashes alot: Hi, been trying to fix this for a while now, but i cant seem to find any old threads that either have the same event ID's or the same windows installed. every time the pc crashes it comes up in event viewer with 2 errors and 1 critical, and its always the same 3 event...
  6. my pc keep crashing and im getting alot of BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my pc keep crashing and im getting alot of BSOD: hello my pc is still new a year and half now but for a long time im getting alot BSOD tried to fix the issues with many methodds nothing works i even opened one thread here about the problem and nothing worked for me and the thing that its happening to me its soo...
  7. PC crashing alot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashing alot: Hello, my PC has been crashing alot, it has been bluescreening and alot of my games have been crashing alot. I have tried: Updating my drivers Checking for viruses Updating my PC Checking my Hardrive and SSD for errors And several more, Here is one of the few...
  8. pc crashes alot beacuse of ntoskrnl.exe and ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc crashes alot beacuse of ntoskrnl.exe and ntkrnlmp.exe: my pc is good but it crashes lately in games a lot i tried a lot of fixes but didn't work On Sun 5/10/2020 12:32:23 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\051020-8718-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following...
  9. Explorer.exe crashing alot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Explorer.exe crashing alot: Hello All Just recently started using Windows Defender/Windows Security in 1809, decided today to clean up Music folder, for some reason though in middle of working on cleaning up some empty folders, explorer.exe crashes and restarts. Then i have to remember where i was...
  10. Explorer.exe crashing alot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Explorer.exe crashing alot: Hello All Just recently started using Windows Defender/Windows Security in 1809, decided today to clean up Music folder, for some reason though in middle of working on cleaning up some empty folders, explorer.exe crashes and restarts. Then i have to remember where i was...