Windows 10: Pc crashes and BSOD while gaming for 5 minutes

Discus and support Pc crashes and BSOD while gaming for 5 minutes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When i play game for 5 to 10 minutes blue screen pops up and restart with error code WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR, tried to check error in event viewer got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AkshayRshetty, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Pc crashes and BSOD while gaming for 5 minutes

When i play game for 5 to 10 minutes blue screen pops up and restart with error code WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR, tried to check error in event viewer got these codes i need help figuring out 1.A fatal hardware error has occurred. Reported by component: Processor Core Error Source: Machine Check Exception Error Type: Bus/Interconnect Error Processor APIC ID: 10The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 0x0000000000000000, 0xffff818e95d11028, 0x00000000bc800800, 0x00000000060c0859. A&nb

:)

AkshayRshetty, Sep 9, 2021
  2. JesseLJH Win User

games crashing after 5 minutes playing on windows 10

i am having a problem playing games ,every time i entered a game it crashes after 5 minutes ,i played with minecrafft and gta v and it crash

JesseLJH, Sep 9, 2021
  3. axe0 Win User
    CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT After Leaving PC for 5-10 Minutes

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Pc crashes and BSOD while gaming for 5 minutes [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window.

The 0x101(CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT) is mostly caused by BIOS or hardware problem, the challenge is to find software problems.
    I suggest to update your BIOS.
    Code:
    Code:
    BIOS Version:              American Megatrends Inc. 2001   , 7/8/2011
    Attachment 51031

axe0, Sep 9, 2021
  4. Pc crashes and BSOD while gaming for 5 minutes

PC crashing after 5 minutes in any game.

Thread in driver message appears with BSOD. New PC, updated, reformatted, updated again, stripped, updated. CONSTANTLY CRASHING THE MORE I DO TO FIX IT AND THE PC MANUFACTURER (5 year warranty with IRONSIDES) REFUSES TO CONTACT OR HELP ME FOR 6+ MONTHS
    NOW. Sorry for yelling, I'm just at my wits end. Here is the dump, please help me.

Dump – Google Drive

RobertMafara, Sep 9, 2021
Thema:

Pc crashes and BSOD while gaming for 5 minutes

1. Pc crashes and BSOD while gaming for 5 minutes - Similar Threads - crashes BSOD while

2. PC crashing BSOD while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashing BSOD while gaming: I've been trying to figure this issue out for days not and I'm at my wits end. I'll be gaming anywhere from 5 minutes to 5 hours before a BSOD crash WHEA error.A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError...
  3. PC crashing BSOD while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing BSOD while gaming: I've been trying to figure this issue out for days not and I'm at my wits end. I'll be gaming anywhere from 5 minutes to 5 hours before a BSOD crash WHEA error.A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError...
  4. PC crashing BSOD while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. [BSOD] - PC Crashes especially while gaming

[BSOD] - PC Crashes especially while gaming: Hello,The issue is - My PC Crashes with BSODSetup:- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X- Nvidia GTX 970- SSD 256GB M2- 850W Power Source- 16GB RAMFull description:This is happening again after a short period of about two months. To keep in mind that I got the same problem in the past, but I...
  6. BSOD after 5 minutes in any game

BSOD after 5 minutes in any game: Thread in driver message appears with BSOD. New PC, updated, reformatted, updated again, stripped, updated. CONSTANTLY CRASHING THE MORE I DO TO FIX IT AND THE PC MANUFACTURER 5 year warranty with IRONSIDES REFUSES TO CONTACT OR HELP ME FOR 6+ MONTHS NOW. Sorry for yelling,...
  7. PC crashing after 5 minutes in any game.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC crashing after 5 minutes in any game.: Thread in driver message appears with BSOD. New PC, updated, reformatted, updated again, stripped, updated. CONSTANTLY CRASHING THE MORE I DO TO FIX IT AND THE PC MANUFACTURER 5 year warranty with IRONSIDES REFUSES TO CONTACT OR HELP ME FOR 6+ MONTHS NOW. Sorry for yelling,...
  8. Bsod crashing pc after 5 minutes. Ntoskrnl.exe driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bsod crashing pc after 5 minutes. Ntoskrnl.exe driver.: So i got this issue after updating a driver the other day and now even after replacing the memory, motherboard and ssd, it still doesnt work and i get the same issue. Does anyone know what to do or if i have to replace the graphics card or cpu yet....
  9. PC crashes after 5 minutes gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes after 5 minutes gameplay: Bought a gaming PC for Christmas and each time I load a game it plays for approximately 5 minutes before freezing and the PC restarts. I have updated windows 10, ran diagnostics for memory and graphics card and updated drivers where necessary. all diagnostics checks come back...
  10. BSOD while Idle for 5-10 minutes

BSOD while Idle for 5-10 minutes: Hey Guys. Thanks for taking the time to review my issue. Ive been having it Nonstop for the last month now. Basically what happens is, I get BSOD errors when my computer is idle after about 5-10 min, pretty consistantly. It doesn't happen after a windows complete...