Windows 10: pc crashes and my gpu fans go crazy

Discus and support pc crashes and my gpu fans go crazy in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have had this problem for a while now and I seem to have tried to fix it every single way possible wirhout buying a new gpu or cpu. What happens is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DominikKim, Apr 12, 2020.

1. pc crashes and my gpu fans go crazy

I have had this problem for a while now and I seem to have tried to fix it every single way possible wirhout buying a new gpu or cpu. What happens is that my computer would be running fine and not overheating. Then it would crash to a black screen where I would have to physically turn my pc off. I havent had this problem for a while but now it ha sstarted happening again. If anypne has any answers it would be greatly appreciated.

PC specs:

Gpu: gtx 1070

Cpu: i5 5400

And a 550 psu

I use windows 10 and have it updated to the latest version.

:)

DominikKim, Apr 12, 2020
  2. Ztruker Win User

Black Screen, GPU Fan 100% When Playing Games

I would suggest going back to at least the October version:

pc crashes and my gpu fans go crazy [​IMG]

Ztruker, Apr 12, 2020
  3. PC Continuously Crashing After a Game is Launched. GPU or Memory Issue?

My PC continuously crashes after the GPU is strained, even if it's just a little bit. The issue can't be traced to overheating since my PC typically crashes around 50 degrees Celsius. It consistently crashes around a minute or two after booting up a game,
    problem is consistent between two different launchers that I've tried (Steam and GOG Galaxy) and whenever I ran Heaven benchmark the PC would crash in under a minute. I wasn't running any other application except for MSI Afterburner to monitor heat and memory
    usage, I've noticed that the memory usage would be high but that my PC would only crash if I had heaven benchmark open, but if I alt tabbed the PC wouldn't crash, I'm still not entirely certain if the issue can be traced back to my GPU or memory though.

I've tried upgrading my drivers for my GPU but that didn't seem to stop my PC from crashing whenever I ran a GPU intensive application. I'm struggling to identify what part of my PC is malfunctioning since I'm brand new to PCs and I really need assistance
    since I've been unsuccessful so far and nothing seems to work while things seem to be getting worse, please help, thanks.

Specs

• GPU: MSI Radeon RX570 OC Edition 4GB GDDR5
    • CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz
    • Memory: Corsair 2x8GB 2133MHz
    • 1T SSD
    • PSU: CX 550M
    • Motherboard: AsRock B450M

YurtMcCurt, Apr 12, 2020
  4. wmx191 Win User

pc crashes and my gpu fans go crazy

Sleep Mode is not working properly, gpu fans go crazy.

Hello, I did a clean install months ago, and since then, sleep mode isn't working as it's should be.
    What happens is that when I click "Sleep" my monitor, keyboard, and mouse would be turned off while pc is still working and my gpu fans would go crazy. And even clicking on the keyboard or trying to turn the monitor on won't wake them up.

And what's weird, that when I hold the shut down button to turn it off and then on again, it would act as if it is waking up from sleep mode. I made sure to install all the drivers, but I don't know what I am missing.

wmx191, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

pc crashes and my gpu fans go crazy

1. pc crashes and my gpu fans go crazy - Similar Threads - crashes gpu fans

2. PC's fans going crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC's fans going crazy: My fans are blaring loud even when im using simple tasks like file explorer or opening a word document. If I open any games, it just sounds like im next to a jet engine.My CPU temps are quite normal 30-50 During gaming it spikes to 80-90 but i think thats quite normal...This...
  3. PC's fans going crazy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC's fans going crazy: My fans are blaring loud even when im using simple tasks like file explorer or opening a word document. If I open any games, it just sounds like im next to a jet engine.My CPU temps are quite normal 30-50 During gaming it spikes to 80-90 but i think thats quite normal...This...
  4. PC's fans going crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Black Screen and gpu fans go crazy

Black Screen and gpu fans go crazy: So I just installed a 2060, that my dad had for a while about 2 years since he got a 3060 ti. It was going smooth for about a month when my screen started turning black and the fans would go crazy. I would have to force my computer to shut down when that happens. I have the...
  6. Black Screen and gpu fans go crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen and gpu fans go crazy: So I just installed a 2060, that my dad had for a while about 2 years since he got a 3060 ti. It was going smooth for about a month when my screen started turning black and the fans would go crazy. I would have to force my computer to shut down when that happens. I have the...
  7. Black Screen and gpu fans go crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Fan going crazy . . .

in Windows 10 Support
    Fan going crazy . . .: Hi: My ASUS laptop fan has gone crazy lately. It runs wide open for a half a minute or more then shuts down to an idle, then goes up full blast again after a half a minute or so. It never ramps up or down, it's either idling or wide open. A complete restart doesn't help....
  9. Crazy fan

Crazy fan: Hi our office ladies computer booted and did something weird yesterday, then today we tried to boot it, got to the windows startup page, then black screen and the fan revved up to the point where we thought it might blow. Because it booted until the startup page, that means...
  10. Sleep Mode is not working properly, gpu fans go crazy.

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep Mode is not working properly, gpu fans go crazy.: Hello, I did a clean install months ago, and since then, sleep mode isn't working as it's should be. What happens is that when I click "Sleep" my monitor, keyboard, and mouse would be turned off while pc is still working and my gpu fans would go crazy. And even clicking on...