Windows 10: PC crashes and restarts itself.

Discus and support PC crashes and restarts itself. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, my PC crashes and restarts itself. Has been happening couple of times a day.Event 1, WHEA-Logger. Fatal crash.I have replaced and tested with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lance_897, Jul 29, 2022.

1. Lance_897 Win User

PC crashes and restarts itself.

Hi, my PC crashes and restarts itself. Has been happening couple of times a day.Event 1, WHEA-Logger. Fatal crash.I have replaced and tested with different Motherboard, GPU, CPU, RAM, PSU and nvme drives.They show the same error. - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger" Guid="{c26c4f3c-3f66-4e99-8f8a-39405cfed220}" /> <EventID>1</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>0</Task> <Opcode>0&

:)

Lance_897, Jul 29, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 29, 2022
  3. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Jul 29, 2022
  4. Terrypin Win User

Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

PC crashes and restarts itself. [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

PC crashes and restarts itself. [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Jul 29, 2022
Thema:

1. PC crashes and restarts itself. - Similar Threads - crashes restarts itself

2. PC crashes/restarts itself when not playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes/restarts itself when not playing a game: I've never experienced such a problem before and not entirely sure what the problem is.If I don't have a game running, the PC will either hard crash screen frozen as if blue screen, but pc is not making weird noises or it restarts itself. After losing my mind I decided to try...
  3. PC crashes/restarts itself when not playing a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes/restarts itself when not playing a game: I've never experienced such a problem before and not entirely sure what the problem is.If I don't have a game running, the PC will either hard crash screen frozen as if blue screen, but pc is not making weird noises or it restarts itself. After losing my mind I decided to try...
  4. PC crashes/restarts itself when not playing a game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. PC Restart Itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Restart Itself: We have IPC from Beckhoff installed on our folding MachinePC restart itself without any permission during the normal operation of machine one surprising scenerio is occuring here The Scenerio is that "the pc restart itself only when we switch ON the power after one or two...
  6. PC Restart Itself

PC Restart Itself: We have IPC from Beckhoff installed on our folding MachinePC restart itself without any permission during the normal operation of machine one surprising scenerio is occuring here The Scenerio is that "the pc restart itself only when we switch ON the power after one or two...
  7. PC crashes and restarts itself.

PC crashes and restarts itself.: Hi, my PC crashes and restarts itself. Has been happening couple of times a day.Event 1, WHEA-Logger. Fatal crash.I have replaced and tested with different Motherboard, GPU, CPU, RAM, PSU and nvme drives.They show the same error. - <Event...
  8. PC crashes and restarts itself.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashes and restarts itself.: Hi, my PC crashes and restarts itself. Has been happening couple of times a day.Event 1, WHEA-Logger. Fatal crash.I have replaced and tested with different Motherboard, GPU, CPU, RAM, PSU and nvme drives.They show the same error. - <Event...
  9. PC restarts itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC restarts itself: I bought a new Lenovo laptop and installed some softwares on it like Autocad, 3D Max and Photoshop plus to Microsoft office. when I'm trying to make file save as,the PC shows me a blue screen and start itself as attached Could you help me with this problem whether it...
  10. PC Restarting by itself

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Restarting by itself: Hi my PC had started rebooting without any user input, this seems to be happening only when the PC is not in use. I'll leave the PC with a browser window up or just on the desktop and when I come back a while later it is at the login screen. As far as I can tell...