Windows 10: PC crashes and shuts down when trying to play games

Discus and support PC crashes and shuts down when trying to play games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; No matter how good or bad the video game is with a few rare games - gta, wrestling empire my pc crashes when clicking start to play a game the error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by James Athinodorou, Mar 3, 2023.

1. PC crashes and shuts down when trying to play games

No matter how good or bad the video game is with a few rare games - gta, wrestling empire my pc crashes when clicking start to play a game the error log is below, any help would be appreciated - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Service Control Manager" Guid="{555908d1-a6d7-4695-8e1e-26931d2012f4}" EventSourceName="Service Control Manager" /> <EventID Qualifiers="49152">7022</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>0</Task>

:)

James Athinodorou, Mar 3, 2023

2. play games on my pc

Hi Lisa,

In order to assist properly, kindly answer the following questions:

• On which website are you trying to play the game? What is the title of the game?
    • Have you tried using other browsers like Edge?
    • What error message are you getting?
    • Can you provide more details on the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?
    • Are you experiencing that same thing using other PCs?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Rolando Vil, Mar 3, 2023
  3. Jinxieee Win User
    Win10 Crashes while playing games

My PC crashes when i play games it always crashes while playing like rocket league, borderlands 2, chivarly medieval warfare, mass effect 2 and alot of other games. When it crashes my screen changes color like green pink red white etc. after that it goes gray and then my PC goes very loud after that it shuts down and then restarts any idea what might be the problem ? *Wink

Jinxieee, Mar 3, 2023
  4. PC crashes and shuts down when trying to play games

Desktop PC crashes and shuts down after playing some games for a few minutes.

How demanding the game is does not matter, several high demand games run just fine, the only ones that I know that crash are listed in the OP, Overwatch and Doom are not light games. Overwatch actualy gets the temps higher than any of the other games but
    is one I play all the time and never get any crashes.

Just typing that I realize that should be alarm bells, but I would rather play Overwatch most of the time anyway.

memoryman18, Mar 3, 2023
Thema:

PC crashes and shuts down when trying to play games

1. PC crashes and shuts down when trying to play games - Similar Threads - crashes shuts down

2. PC keeps shutting down when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps shutting down when playing games: This happens whenever im playing games such as the finals and enshrouded and it usually occurs after 15-20min of play. Apart from shutting down my PC, it will also set my fan speed to max. Furmark, CPUID and testmem5 all came back fine. Any idea what might be causing this?PC...
  3. PC keeps shutting down when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps shutting down when playing games: This happens whenever im playing games such as the finals and enshrouded and it usually occurs after 15-20min of play. Apart from shutting down my PC, it will also set my fan speed to max. Furmark, CPUID and testmem5 all came back fine. Any idea what might be causing this?PC...
  4. PC Crashes when trying to play games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashes when trying to play games: I have made sure all my drivers are up to date. I have run sfc /scannow and had no issues. I have done mdsched and had no issues. I don't know what else to check. My pc is running within normal temps below 70 C.Here is the link to my minidump file if someone can check...
  5. PC Crashes when trying to play games

PC Crashes when trying to play games: I have made sure all my drivers are up to date. I have run sfc /scannow and had no issues. I have done mdsched and had no issues. I don't know what else to check. My pc is running within normal temps below 70 C.Here is the link to my minidump file if someone can check...
  6. PC Crashes when trying to play games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC Shutting down while playing games

PC Shutting down while playing games: My PC will randomly start shutting down when I'm playing most games Rocket League, Rust, Payday3, Cult of the Lamb. I tried troubleshooting with EventViewer to see any problems but the only reports I get are DistributedCOM events which seemingly don't mean anything. I'm...
  8. PC crashes and shuts down when trying to play games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes and shuts down when trying to play games: No matter how good or bad the video game is with a few rare games - gta, wrestling empire my pc crashes when clicking start to play a game the error log is below, any help would be appreciated - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System>...
  9. PC crashes and shuts down when trying to play games

PC crashes and shuts down when trying to play games: No matter how good or bad the video game is with a few rare games - gta, wrestling empire my pc crashes when clicking start to play a game the error log is below, any help would be appreciated - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System>...
  10. PC shuts down when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC shuts down when gaming: Whenever I try to game, or run a benchmark test, my system shuts off. This problem seems to of started when installing an additional monitor, though thats not a guarentee. I am assuming the Problem is with my PSU however, i have checked, and it should provide sufficient...