Windows 10: PC crashes during Halo Infinite gameplay?

Discus and support PC crashes during Halo Infinite gameplay? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I turned off all my overclocks, minimized the amount of apps running, and some other things. Nothing has worked though, I'm not sure why my entire... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by m0usey929, Nov 17, 2021.

1. m0usey929 Win User

PC crashes during Halo Infinite gameplay?

I turned off all my overclocks, minimized the amount of apps running, and some other things. Nothing has worked though, I'm not sure why my entire system would crash as opposed to just the game.If there is any insight that could be provided, I'd much appreciate the assistance.

:)

m0usey929, Nov 17, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

#XboxE3 2018: World Premiere of Halo Infinite

Source: E3 2018: World Premiere of Halo Infinite - Xbox Wire

Brink, Nov 17, 2021
  3. Zaki_j Win User
    Forza Horizon 3 Crash on Gameplay

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that Forza Horizon 3 keeps crashing.

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

I suggest you refer and follow the steps mentioned in the article and check if that resolves the issue. Refer to the article
    My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Nov 17, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

#XboxE3 2018: World Premiere of Halo Infinite Xbox

Source: E3 2018: World Premiere of Halo Infinite - Xbox Wire

Brink, Nov 17, 2021
Thema:

1. PC crashes during Halo Infinite gameplay? - Similar Threads - crashes during Halo

2. Halo Infinite Crashing Constrantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Infinite Crashing Constrantly: I want a refund!!!!!!!!!! I dont even care for a fix anymore. The game has been broken since launch and is a damn shame. Game is unplayable. Consistently crashes in the middle of games even after multiple uninstalls and reinstall....
  3. Halo Infinite Crashing Constrantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Halo Infinite Crashing Constrantly: I want a refund!!!!!!!!!! I dont even care for a fix anymore. The game has been broken since launch and is a damn shame. Game is unplayable. Consistently crashes in the middle of games even after multiple uninstalls and reinstall....
  4. Halo infinite crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo infinite crashing: Crashes on startup due to season 5 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-infinite-crashing/12a40c9a-7719-4e9d-aacb-9bc054b5712c
  5. Halo infinite crashing

Halo infinite crashing: Crashes on startup due to season 5 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-infinite-crashing/12a40c9a-7719-4e9d-aacb-9bc054b5712c
  6. KERNELBASE.dll crash HALO Infinite

KERNELBASE.dll crash HALO Infinite: Hello, I've been trying to play a HALO Infinite for months now and still getting this error. In total I have sfc scan, regsvr32, updated the game twice, updated windows, and tried, run it in Safe Mode and even tried to file KERNELBASE.DLL the file. Any help is greatly...
  7. KERNELBASE.dll crash HALO Infinite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNELBASE.dll crash HALO Infinite: Hello, I've been trying to play a HALO Infinite for months now and still getting this error. In total I have sfc scan, regsvr32, updated the game twice, updated windows, and tried, run it in Safe Mode and even tried to file KERNELBASE.DLL the file. Any help is greatly...
  8. crash during gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crash during gameplay: Dears i'm playing a game which is using EasyAntiCheat application and i'm alwyas crash after few mints from playing, so after detect the issue from enent veiwer i got these two down below events happend during crash i know that its related to filter manager with the...
  9. crash during gameplay

crash during gameplay: Dears i'm playing a game which is using EasyAntiCheat application and i'm alwyas crash after few mints from playing, so after detect the issue from enent veiwer i got these two down below events happend during crash i know that its related to filter manager with the...
  10. PC crashes during Halo Infinite gameplay?

PC crashes during Halo Infinite gameplay?: I turned off all my overclocks, minimized the amount of apps running, and some other things. Nothing has worked though, I'm not sure why my entire system would crash as opposed to just the game.If there is any insight that could be provided, I'd much appreciate the...