Windows 10: PC crashes first boot

Discus and support PC crashes first boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i got my pc second handed a few months ago and it was working fine. But in the recent weeks my pc crashes within the first 5 min of the first boot,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ranjan so, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Ranjan so Win User

PC crashes first boot

i got my pc second handed a few months ago and it was working fine. But in the recent weeks my pc crashes within the first 5 min of the first boot, i've tried cleaning the hardware but it still crashes. the crashes can include the following:

screen suddenly freezing and not responding, shut down without the "shutting down screen" and occasionally the blue screen of death. how do i fix this problem?

PC specs i think its a custom built:

processor : IntelR I7 XeonTM L5520 CPU @ 2.79GHz

Ram : 4 4gb ram sticks

GPU : NVIDIA Geforce GTX 760

windows 10 pro

version: 1903

64-bit

:)

Ranjan so, Jan 14, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 14, 2020
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jan 14, 2020
  4. PC crashes first boot

PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    Perform these steps before posting about POST/boot/no video problems!

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

PC crashes first boot

1. PC crashes first boot - Similar Threads - crashes boot

2. Pc keeps going into either power saving mode or crashes all around whenever I try to boot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps going into either power saving mode or crashes all around whenever I try to boot...: I have had a recurring issue where my pc will sit fine for a few minutes, then automatically reboot and go into power saving mode. I had the issue start on my old pc but it would shut my pc down completely. I ended up rebuilding it and got it up finally today. Yet I have had...
  3. Pc keeps going into either power saving mode or crashes all around whenever I try to boot...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc keeps going into either power saving mode or crashes all around whenever I try to boot...: I have had a recurring issue where my pc will sit fine for a few minutes, then automatically reboot and go into power saving mode. I had the issue start on my old pc but it would shut my pc down completely. I ended up rebuilding it and got it up finally today. Yet I have had...
  4. PC not booting into windows/crash help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC not booting into windows/crash help: I’m having a big issue with my PC, it froze while I was playing a game and when I restarted it it refused to boot into windows at all, just keeps going to bios.The only time it went past bios it should this blue screen with horizontal black stripes on the right half. I have...
  5. PC not booting into windows/crash help

PC not booting into windows/crash help: I’m having a big issue with my PC, it froze while I was playing a game and when I restarted it it refused to boot into windows at all, just keeps going to bios.The only time it went past bios it should this blue screen with horizontal black stripes on the right half. I have...
  6. Why my windows crashed and unable to booting after i played valorant?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my windows crashed and unable to booting after i played valorant?: I want to ask, so I frequently play valorant and everything is okay, my windows did not crash or whatsoever. But last night, after I played valorant, my windows suddenly starts automatic repair and this error occurred "log file c /windows/system32/logfiles/srt/srttrail.txt"....
  7. Why my windows crashed and unable to booting after i played valorant?

Why my windows crashed and unable to booting after i played valorant?: I want to ask, so I frequently play valorant and everything is okay, my windows did not crash or whatsoever. But last night, after I played valorant, my windows suddenly starts automatic repair and this error occurred "log file c /windows/system32/logfiles/srt/srttrail.txt"....
  8. PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time: So for the past few weeks my pc will crash after playing a game for a few minutes and has crashed while looking at my event viewer as well. I've tested on different games and they crash on all. The screen goes black and restarts like normal. I have ran diagnostics on ram and...
  9. PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time

PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time: So for the past few weeks my pc will crash after playing a game for a few minutes and has crashed while looking at my event viewer as well. I've tested on different games and they crash on all. The screen goes black and restarts like normal. I have ran diagnostics on ram and...
  10. lightning drivers crashes windows without bluescreen if usb-c device is connected on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lightning drivers crashes windows without bluescreen if usb-c device is connected on boot: Recently when I boot windows with a usb-c device connected some c: drive data gets corrupted and it makes windows crash without bluescreen. The issue only happens when I boot with a usb-c device already connected and not if I connect one afterwards.I managed to make windows...