Windows 10: PC crashes like this even when cpu not on full gpu driver up to date and CPU not over heating

Discus and support PC crashes like this even when cpu not on full gpu driver up to date and CPU not over heating in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Why_life_just_why [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Why_life_just_why, Mar 15, 2021.

1. PC crashes like this even when cpu not on full gpu driver up to date and CPU not over heating

/u/Why_life_just_why, Mar 15, 2021

2. cpu and gpu overheat!

so when im running stress tests for my cpu and gpu they go up to 100% usage and my gpu runs at about 100degrees and it has these device/connect disconnect sound and screen goes black for a sec than goes back to normal then when it reaches 100% usage again
    it does it again and again my vram isnt the problem it has low usage for it. this problem started resently i was able to play csgo well no lags, no crashes or anything but now when i play i think that my gpu crashes and thats causing the game to crash i tried
    with other games too but still same thing! help heres my specs

Processor

Processor
    Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5200 @ 2.50GHz

Manufacturer
    Intel

Speed
    2.5 GHz

Number of Cores

CPU ID
    BFEBFBFF00010676

Family

Model

Stepping

Revision

Memory

RAM
    4.0 GB

Video Card

Video Card
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 430

Manufacturer

Chipset
    GeForce GT 430

Dedicated Memory
    1.0 GB

Total Memory
    3.0 GB

Pixel Shader Version

Vertex Shader Version

Hardware T & L
    Yes

Vendor ID
    10DE

Device
    0DE1

Plug and Play ID
    VEN_10DE&DEV_0DE1&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1

Driver Version

Operating System

Operating System
    Microsoft Windows 10 (build 16299), 64-bit

Service Pack

Size
    64-bit

Edition
    NVIDIA

Version

Locale

BIOS

BIOS
    Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG

Version
    Phoenix Technologies, LTD 5.23

Manufacturer
    Phoenix Technologies, LTD

Date
    02/11/09

Sound

Audio 1

Sound Device
    NVIDIA High Definition Audio

Driver

Audio 2

Sound Device

Driver

Audio 3

Sound Device

Driver

Audio 4

Sound Device

Driver

Audio 5

Sound Device
    Realtek High Definition Audio

Driver

Audio 6

Sound Device
    NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM)

Driver

uchamaisuradze(real), Mar 15, 2021
  3. kenalbus Win User
    Windows 10 CPU usage 100% when Nvidia GPU enabled

I've had the same problem, and have exactly the same GPU model. I was able to set the drivers back to factory default, but any update I've tried (including the most recent) causes the massive cpu usage. I've contacted tech support for both Nvidia and Asus,
    and followed all the steps they suggested, with no luck.

kenalbus, Mar 15, 2021
  4. PC crashes like this even when cpu not on full gpu driver up to date and CPU not over heating

CPU Over-heating

I am playing Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead in my windows 10 HP Probook 4440s Laptop (Customized). The problem is the game is crashing after a while every time I try to play it. I do have the minimum requirements for this game and also playing the game in low
    video quality for best performance. But still the game is crashing and I am 99% sure that it’s happening because of GPU/CPU overheating.

Now, how can I control the temperature of my GPU/CPU? I tried keeping out laptop back pad, cleaning the cooling fan, disabling Avast and opening only the game(not any other applications). I also tried running the game as administrator. But still I can not
    run the game properly. It keeps crashing after while.

I also tried controlling the fan speed through bios menu but unfortunately my laptop does not support that and I can not control fan speed.

Is there any software or settings I can use to get maximize fan speed and keep my CPU cool enough? Any external hardware I can use?

AlifAl Emran, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

PC crashes like this even when cpu not on full gpu driver up to date and CPU not over heating

1. PC crashes like this even when cpu not on full gpu driver up to date and CPU not over heating - Similar Threads - crashes cpu full

2. CPU-Z and GPU-Z are still in my pc even afer a full reset of my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU-Z and GPU-Z are still in my pc even afer a full reset of my pc: CPU-Z and GPU-Z are still in my PC they are only active when I launch a game or so, I don't know if I should perceive them as a virus because even after resetting my Pc they are still there . I have an EVENT 7045: Service control manager , where gpu-z is installed in my temp...
  3. CPU-Z and GPU-Z are still in my pc even afer a full reset of my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU-Z and GPU-Z are still in my pc even afer a full reset of my pc: CPU-Z and GPU-Z are still in my PC they are only active when I launch a game or so, I don't know if I should perceive them as a virus because even after resetting my Pc they are still there . I have an EVENT 7045: Service control manager , where gpu-z is installed in my temp...
  4. Why does my pc's CPU temperature heats up to 99C when put to full scan in windows security?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my pc's CPU temperature heats up to 99C when put to full scan in windows security?: Spoke to my dealer and he stated that it should reach 99 when doing full scan. Is this normal? should I continue with the scan ignoring the temperature?I have an i7 13700KF with ML360 illusion cooler....
  5. Why does my pc's CPU temperature heats up to 99C when put to full scan in windows security?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my pc's CPU temperature heats up to 99C when put to full scan in windows security?: Spoke to my dealer and he stated that it should reach 99 when doing full scan. Is this normal? should I continue with the scan ignoring the temperature?I have an i7 13700KF with ML360 illusion cooler....
  6. Why does my pc's CPU temperature heats up to 99C when put to full scan in windows security?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. high cpu usage in windows 10 and laggy and full heat

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    high cpu usage in windows 10 and laggy and full heat: imy pc is HP notebook laptop, windows 1903 version, i3 and 8gb ram i took a risk of keeping my pc without any paid anti virus JUST for someone' advice. but nothing seemed working task manager got some what better , but taking 100% some times i updated each and...
  8. Reinstall CPU/GPU driver?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall CPU/GPU driver?: Hello! I have problems with my pc at the moment and wanted to reinstall the CPU as well as gpu drivers and wanted to ask how to do that. lg CPU/GPU Treiber neu installieren?
  9. Why could the CPU suddenly be heating up this much?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why could the CPU suddenly be heating up this much?: [ATTACH] [In screenshot: Thunderbird was just starting, hence the high power usage, otherwise NONE of those programs + a couple more would have the temps at 72°C, except momentarily. Before submitting this post, I closed Thunderbird and still have temps mostly around 71°C....
  10. CPU Heating Or Problem With Motherboard?

in Windows 10 Support
    CPU Heating Or Problem With Motherboard?: Hello people. I have some issue that need help,guide nor advice from you guys regarding the cpu.My system is Win 10 Pro comes with 8gb ram,i5 4th gen (4210h),Nvidia GTX950m.The issue is when i run bluestack the cpu temp goes around 70c - 87c (max) and the cpu constant loads...