Windows 10: PC crashes multiple times every day.

Discus and support PC crashes multiple times every day. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since my old post isn’t getting replies probably due to age I decided to make a new help page. Here’s the link to the old post:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LayneWoodruff, Sep 19, 2021.

1. PC crashes multiple times every day.

Since my old post isn’t getting replies probably due to age I decided to make a new help page. Here’s the link to the old post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-crashes-often-every-day/3f2eb660-bcff-4d88-bcd6-04791f4411d3?messageId=7c13a2c8-e648-463d-b712-cfd9666af091Ok so my PC crashes many times in a day at this point and it’s incredibly infuriating and is disrupting my work. I have done almost if not everything in the previous forum post and I’ll lay out what I’ve done so far here:before troubleshooting on the forum Swapped

:)

LayneWoodruff, Sep 19, 2021

2. PC Crashing multiple times a day

PC crashes multiple times every day. [​IMG]

disk scan results

I do not have the HD Tune results or RAM results to share but will take screenshots from now on of any new ones

ThunderTorii, Sep 19, 2021
  3. My pc crashes multiple times a day

I'm on windows 10 and my pc crashes multiple times a day. There is no black screen or blue screen, it just freezes. If no audio was playing at the time of the crash, it stays silent. If audio is playing there is a loud recurring buzzing sound.

I've tried updating all of my drivers and windows update, it didn't change anything.

SpirantPanda60, Sep 19, 2021
  4. PC crashes multiple times every day.

PC Crashing multiple times a day

sorry i dont have the full error scan screenshots but here are the health and benchmark! (the full error scan had no damaged blocks on both storage devices)

ThunderTorii, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

PC crashes multiple times every day.

1. PC crashes multiple times every day. - Similar Threads - crashes multiple times

2. Computer crashing every day multiple times a day Crash logs attatched

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashing every day multiple times a day Crash logs attatched: My pc has been crashing multiple times a day, ive cleaned everything out and everything else seems fine. Im not sure what the issue is and not sure if its related to windows or not....
  3. Computer crashing every day multiple times a day Crash logs attatched

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer crashing every day multiple times a day Crash logs attatched: My pc has been crashing multiple times a day, ive cleaned everything out and everything else seems fine. Im not sure what the issue is and not sure if its related to windows or not....
  4. Computer crashing every day multiple times a day Crash logs attatched

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. PC crashing multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing multiple times a day: Hello all,recently I've been having issues with my pc crashing. Sometimes BSOD, sometimes just black screen. I was on windows 11 when it started, but have since done a fresh install of win 10.What I've tried so far;- Updated GPU Drivers- Downgraded GPU Drivers- Clean Install...
  6. PC crashing multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing multiple times a day: Hello all,recently I've been having issues with my pc crashing. Sometimes BSOD, sometimes just black screen. I was on windows 11 when it started, but have since done a fresh install of win 10.What I've tried so far;- Updated GPU Drivers- Downgraded GPU Drivers- Clean Install...
  7. PC crashing multiple times a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. PC Crashing multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Crashing multiple times a day: Windows Version: 1903 (OS Build 18362.720) My PC has been experiencing crashes for the last few months which I have been trying to troubleshoot but have been hitting dead ends and can't think where else to find information to troubleshoot what the issue is. I will be using...
  9. My pc crashes multiple times a day

My pc crashes multiple times a day: I'm on windows 10 and my pc crashes multiple times a day. There is no black screen or blue screen, it just freezes. If no audio was playing at the time of the crash, it stays silent. If audio is playing there is a loud recurring buzzing sound. I've tried updating all of my...
  10. Help! My PC is crashing multiple times a day every day! BSOD

Help! My PC is crashing multiple times a day every day! BSOD: Blue Screen of Death: "Kernal Mode: Heap Corruption" Minidump attached. I've already updated every driver. I've tried rolling back the GPU... I've done virus scans, CCleaner and Malwarebyte scans, and i've done cmd scans. It crashes when I play games like Warcraft and...