Windows 10: PC crashes multiple times per day and I can't figure it out

Discus and support PC crashes multiple times per day and I can't figure it out in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have had occasional crashing issues during the last year or two that I've had this PC, but they were very sparse and nothing major. However, things... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dmoose18, Jul 21, 2022.

1. dmoose18 Win User

PC crashes multiple times per day and I can't figure it out

I have had occasional crashing issues during the last year or two that I've had this PC, but they were very sparse and nothing major. However, things have ramped up considerably over the last month or so, to the point where I will often crash multiple times per day. Sometimes they are bluescreens, sometimes everything just goes straight to black. I have tried testing my CPU, GPU, and RAM so far to see if they could be failing somehow, but they've all passed the various tests thrown at them. I've also tried my best to ensure all of my drivers are up to date, and practically every other troubles

:)

dmoose18, Jul 21, 2022

2. PC Crashing multiple times a day

PC crashes multiple times per day and I can't figure it out [​IMG]

disk scan results

I do not have the HD Tune results or RAM results to share but will take screenshots from now on of any new ones

ThunderTorii, Jul 21, 2022
  3. My pc crashes multiple times a day

I'm on windows 10 and my pc crashes multiple times a day. There is no black screen or blue screen, it just freezes. If no audio was playing at the time of the crash, it stays silent. If audio is playing there is a loud recurring buzzing sound.

I've tried updating all of my drivers and windows update, it didn't change anything.

SpirantPanda60, Jul 21, 2022
  4. PC crashes multiple times per day and I can't figure it out

PC Crashing multiple times a day

sorry i dont have the full error scan screenshots but here are the health and benchmark! (the full error scan had no damaged blocks on both storage devices)

ThunderTorii, Jul 21, 2022
Thema:

PC crashes multiple times per day and I can't figure it out

1. PC crashes multiple times per day and I can't figure it out - Similar Threads - crashes multiple times

2. PC crashes multiple times per day and I can't figure it out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes multiple times per day and I can't figure it out: I have had occasional crashing issues during the last year or two that I've had this PC, but they were very sparse and nothing major. However, things have ramped up considerably over the last month or so, to the point where I will often crash multiple times per day. Sometimes...
  3. PC crashes multiple times per day and I can't figure it out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashes multiple times per day and I can't figure it out: I have had occasional crashing issues during the last year or two that I've had this PC, but they were very sparse and nothing major. However, things have ramped up considerably over the last month or so, to the point where I will often crash multiple times per day. Sometimes...
  4. PC crashing multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing multiple times a day: Hello all,recently I've been having issues with my pc crashing. Sometimes BSOD, sometimes just black screen. I was on windows 11 when it started, but have since done a fresh install of win 10.What I've tried so far;- Updated GPU Drivers- Downgraded GPU Drivers- Clean Install...
  5. PC crashing multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing multiple times a day: Hello all,recently I've been having issues with my pc crashing. Sometimes BSOD, sometimes just black screen. I was on windows 11 when it started, but have since done a fresh install of win 10.What I've tried so far;- Updated GPU Drivers- Downgraded GPU Drivers- Clean Install...
  6. PC crashing multiple times a day

7. BSoD Multiple Times Per Day

BSoD Multiple Times Per Day: My computer has crashed 10 times since the morning of the 18th. I believe them to have begun around the time I installed the game Battlefront 2 2017. Three of the crashed occurred while I was playing the game all three at the exact same point; while searching for a match. Two...
  8. Windows 2004 crashes multiples times per day

Windows 2004 crashes multiples times per day: Hi All, Windows 2004 crashes many several times per day even without actual user activity. Does anyone know how I can open a support ticket and supply the latest crashdump file?...
  9. PC freezing multiple times per day

PC freezing multiple times per day: I've been having issues over the past month or so where my PC will freeze/lock up randomly. The issue has been worse as of recently, just yesterday it froze around 6 or 7 times, a couple times it even froze as my PC was starting up. I've tried many things such as fixing...
  10. PC Crashing multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Crashing multiple times a day: Windows Version: 1903 (OS Build 18362.720) My PC has been experiencing crashes for the last few months which I have been trying to troubleshoot but have been hitting dead ends and can't think where else to find information to troubleshoot what the issue is. I will be using...