Windows 10: PC crashes on Windows 11 while gaming

Discus and support PC crashes on Windows 11 while gaming in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, my PC randomly crashes while playing games. I have been having this problem for like 5-6 months but I was not spending much time on my PC lately so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by efe öksüz, Jan 30, 2023.

1. PC crashes on Windows 11 while gaming

Hi, my PC randomly crashes while playing games. I have been having this problem for like 5-6 months but I was not spending much time on my PC lately so I just ignored it because I couldn't solve it easily. For the last 2 days, I tried every solution I could find on the internet but I still have this issue. It usually goes like this, I play some game for an hour without any problems, then all of a sudden PC freezes sometimes sounds continue for 4-5 seconds after crashing and nothing can be done but restart. I tried deleting and reinstalling GPU drivers, Windows drivers, I updated BIOS, I ran

:)

efe öksüz, Jan 30, 2023
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 30, 2023
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 30, 2023
  4. PC crashes on Windows 11 while gaming

Windows 11 Crashing when playing game.

When I said this is a fresh install, it meant that I literally installed Windows 11 to a newly purchased drive. No upgrade from 10 was performed. I don't feel you get the same outcome from upgrading as you do performing a fresh install.

I installed all the drivers from intel right after installing windows 11 because a lot were missing one in particular. Found out that the driver is obsolete and will not be distributed anymore. Can't remember which it was, but it was a feature that got removed.

Should have added this before, but didn't think about it:

https://i.imgur.com/ncJyMlp.png

Intel drivers are up to date from their site.

sfc scanned in May, but did it again just to cross it off the list.

https://i.imgur.com/0xgqkk9.png

What kind of specific situation are you wanting to know about? What steps am I taking to receive such a crash?

First game is Division 2:

Open Ubisoft Connect as admin

Navigate to games in Ubisoft and run game

play anywhere from 10-20 minutes and the game will crash Windows 11

The other game that I was having issues with is Before We Leave. Pretty much the same situation.

Open Steam

Go to Library

Run game

Crash roughly 20 minutes later.

hiksrkjth sartghfghj, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

PC crashes on Windows 11 while gaming

1. PC crashes on Windows 11 while gaming - Similar Threads - crashes while gaming

2. PC Crashed While Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashed While Gaming: Hi All, I was playing a game on my PC when all of a sudden the screens went pixelated and then black, followed by the restart sequence. I have never had this happen to me on this PC while gaming. Specs:CPU: i7-12700K No OCRam: Corsair 32GB DDR5 OCMotherboard: GIGABYTE Z690...
  3. pc crashing while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc crashing while gaming: my pc just keeps crashing. I don’t know why but it mostly happens while gaming. I have installed the latest drivers for my gpu. Some square pixels get discolored and then it freezes, my monitor goes black and then I have to restart...
  4. PC crashes on Windows 11 while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes on Windows 11 while gaming: Hi, my PC randomly crashes while playing games. I have been having this problem for like 5-6 months but I was not spending much time on my PC lately so I just ignored it because I couldn't solve it easily. For the last 2 days, I tried every solution I could find on the...
  5. Random pc crash windows 11 while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random pc crash windows 11 while gaming: when im playing games on my pc apex legends i will sometimes crash, the screen goes black and there is a buzzing sound for about 2-3 seconds and is only solved my me pressing the restart button on my case. this is not only in hard to render areas of the game it just happened...
  6. Random pc crash windows 11 while gaming

Random pc crash windows 11 while gaming: when im playing games on my pc apex legends i will sometimes crash, the screen goes black and there is a buzzing sound for about 2-3 seconds and is only solved my me pressing the restart button on my case. this is not only in hard to render areas of the game it just happened...
  7. Windows 11 PC crashes while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PC crashes while playing games: I recently upgraded my PC to an i5 11600K with an ASUS TUF 3070 ti, and ever since my PC has occasionally started crashing while playing games. I have a feeling it may be related to power draw and/or GPU issues, as I only have a 700W EVGA 80+ bronze PSU, but I'm not sure. The...
  8. Windows 11 PC crashes while playing games

Windows 11 PC crashes while playing games: I recently upgraded my PC to an i5 11600K with an ASUS TUF 3070 ti, and ever since my PC has occasionally started crashing while playing games. I have a feeling it may be related to power draw and/or GPU issues, as I only have a 700W EVGA 80+ bronze PSU, but I'm not sure. The...
  9. PC crashing while gaming

PC crashing while gaming: Edition Windows 11 Home Version 21H2 Installed on ‎10/‎10/‎2021 OS build 22000.258 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.258.0 Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz 3.70 GHz Installed RAM 32.0 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based...
  10. PC Crashes While Gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Crashes While Gaming: I am using Windows 10 Education, Build 19042.630 While gaming, my PC will shut down sometimes. It is not the temps. Here is a pcpartpicker link to my current hardware. https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/Boots/saved/#view=skdTnQ Going to the event viewer, I find the...